Ascension Guaranteed In Three EASY Steps

Moggy

Moggy

White Pakistani Muslim Gentleman
RTT has ascended more incels than Eppley, Ramieri, Yaremchuk, and Sailer combined. The world revolves around tanned wide framed gymcels.

Step 1:
iu

Step 2:
iu

Step 3:
iu

Examples of insane ascensions.

TntqDqV.png

portrait-of-nhl-prospect-matia-marcantuoni-during-the-nhl-research-picture-id121255996

iu

iu

@ArabIncel

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Aero, Loud_Jock, mulattomaxxer and 20 others
legit fucking shit.

facemaxxing is WAY harder and riskier with results that are not guaranteed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, PrisonMike, joeveniro and 9 others
legit fucking shit.

facemaxxing is WAY harder and riskier with results that are not guaranteed.
I’ll never understand people with a bad skull coming here asking for what plethora of surgeries they should get to “become chad” when they lack base
Most normies can ascend through gym let alone RTT

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadelite, Deleted member 9344 and 17 others
I’ll never understand people with a bad skull coming here asking for what plethora of surgeries they should get to “become chad” when they lack base
They forget to consider that people look at you overall, not just your face (ofc it's important), which is why tall normies are considered above average in the eyes of women, body halos height.

Way easier to get a good body than regurgitating blood after bimax and unable to feel your own face after lefort osteotomies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: joeveniro, Lagoon1214, Copeful and 2 others
RTT has ascended more incels than Eppley, Ramieri, Yaremchuk, and Sailer combined. The world revolves around tanned wide framed gymcels.

Step 1:
iu

Step 2:
iu

Step 3:
iu

Examples of insane ascensions.

TntqDqV.png

portrait-of-nhl-prospect-matia-marcantuoni-during-the-nhl-research-picture-id121255996

iu

iu

@ArabIncel
What does rrt mean

They forget to consider that people look at you overall, not just your face (ofc it's important), which is why tall normies are considered above average in the eyes of women, body halos height.

Way easier to get a good body than regurgitating blood after bimax and unable to feel your own face after lefort osteotomies
Brb lemme get invade lefort surgery with risk of nerve damage pls
Most niggas here including me would cry at the pain of a nosejob let alone rearranging maxilla or jaw

• +1
Reactions: PYT, PrisonMike, joeveniro and 6 others
Doesn't work for ethnics.

Can't tan an ethnic will just make them more shit skinned.

Tattoos will make them look low class

Steroids have a diminishing return for ethnics , you just want enough to look athletic but not overly big otherwise you look low class thuggish.

Ethnics need the surgical route + whitening to look higher class within their pheno

Steroids yes I agree can help.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, chadison, PYT and 9 others
BCE

Bathmate-Clamp-Extender

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: godirl, Loud_Jock, PYT and 11 others
Doesn't work for ethnics.

Can't tan an ethnic will just make them more shit skinned.

Tattoos will make them look low class

Steroids have a diminishing return for ethnics , you just want enough to look athletic but not overly big otherwise you look low class thuggish.

Ethnics need the surgical route + whitening to look higher class within their pheno

This RTT ethnic got over 150 matches in Sweden with hot nordic stacy's just today.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful and Deleted member 3526
Most niggas here including me would cry at the pain of a nosejob let alone rearranging maxilla or jaw

Fuck this shit.. why not gym and lefort.. chad or death. Im getting my ROI from rotting here with that bimax..

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: uglygypsy, Deleted member 4797 and SubhumanCurrycel
recessed cope

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Mongrelcel and NarcyChadlite
This RTT ethnic got over 150 matches in Sweden with hot nordic stacy's just today.

Invisible in the west, try it in the UK or USA , looks like your typical paki.the cucked countries like Sweden will turn hostile to ethnics in 5 years time, wait for it they are just in baby phase to immigrants.

he won't be employable in the corporate world, no one will rent to him. He won't be trusted in business deals etc. He looks low class, low trust.

This is the issue with ethnics you don't want to look low class, you want to look attractive and light skinned within your pheno and to aligned with high class stereotypes.

Btw I'm on steroids.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lagoon1214, curryslayerordeath and Deleted member 6873
niche
maxxing

• +1
Reactions: Moggy
Invisible in the west, try it in the UK or USA , looks like your typical paki.the cucked countries like Sweden will turn hostile to ethnics in 5 years time, wait for it they are just in baby phase to immigrants.

he won't be employable in the corporate world, no one will rent to him. He won't be trusted in business deals etc. He looks low class, low trust.

This is the issue with ethnics you don't want to look low class, you want to look attractive and light skinned within your pheno and to aligned with high class stereotypes.

Btw I'm on steroids.

@Alarico8 ran him in England today (in a white majority area). Got 70 likes in 24 hours. So you’re wrong, white girls everywhere are thirsting over him. Keep coping son that dirty paki who was probably a former ISIS soldier and son to Al-Shabaab’s founder is a slayer in the west

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Mateusz74, Deleted member 4614 and 4 others

Btw I'm on steroids.
I have tried in the states in multiple different cities and he slays just as hard, the only difference is the quality of the Scandinavian countries is the best in the world.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 4614, Kingkellz and 1 other person
Not really a niche tbh.

Tattoos, and muscles are seen by the majority of women as desirable
ik habib,
but imo nichemaxxing and rtt are the way to go for normies.

• Love it
@Alarico8 ran him in England today (in a white majority area). Got 70 likes in 24 hours. So you’re wrong, white girls everywhere are thirsting over him. Keep coping son that dirty paki who was probably a former ISIS soldier and son to Al-Shabaab’s founder is a slayer in the west
70 likes is good with new tinder algo and post covid peak, how was the quality?

70 likes is good with new tinder algo and post covid peak, how was the quality?

decent quality. From slightly below average overweight white girls to decent looking above average white girls. All white girls since this area of England is over 95% white

• +1
also, imagine going to some anime or videogame con as some RTT maxxed guy.
the fucking mogging would be insane amongst the sweaty obese neckbeards :lul: :lul:

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT and Moggy
  • +1
tell that to framelwt roidsers

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 4614, SexyMofo and 2 others
150?! Jesus he did well.
I had tinder plus, I probably could have gotten much more if I kept on swiping, but yes he did great. The quality of matches was also unmatched anywhere else in the world.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
Bhai, I had a nosejob and it didint even hurt

• Woah
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
I had tinder plus, I probably could have gotten much more if I kept on swiping, but yes he did great. The quality of matches was also unmatched anywhere else in the world.
silver-haired pink girls are sick of nordic men, they're fucking soy as it gets, not surprised he did well, he's good looking anyway.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 4614 and Moggy
  • JFL
Reactions: Patrick Baitman
Out of the things you mentioned, only roids actually make a significant difference on your SMV, maybe getting a tan does too if you are very pale, but tattoos are a massive cope.

• JFL
Out of the things you mentioned, only roids actually make a significant difference on your SMV, maybe getting a tan does too if you are very pale, but tattoos are a massive cope.
gigacope, gaycel.

• Love it

Btw I'm on steroids.
that dirty paki is way more high class than a subhuman white worshiping dalit like you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, reptiles and Moggy
Ok, explain why it is a gigacope then.
Tattoos are great for nichemaxxing and "standing out" in a good way.
All guys i've seen doing well in nightclubs, are covered in tats and roided and tanned.

Even with tinder experiments with guys who are meh looking tattoos halo them.

• +1
oh yeah works for average or above average guys

How about a recessed fucking wristlet framelet manlet half asian?

I have another secret 3 step programm:

k i l l
y o u r s e l f
s o n

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
Ok, explain why it is a gigacope then.
Now get the fuck out of my based and tattoo pilled thread.

The research said that women thought tatted men were not good long term partners because it made them look like they have 'bad boy appeal' which is very good for short term flings and slaying.

- If you emerge from a tattoo unscathed, you just survived a wound. Which means, by definition, that you are a man who is of above-average health and "immunocompetence.” Piercing the skin exposes the recipient of a tattoo to infection, and only those with the strongest immune systems can come through the process with their health intact.

- According to the research linked above, tattooed men stood out as the stereotypical vision of the machismo man.

- There was a greater difference in overall ratings of tattooed versus non-tattooed men with male participants than there was with female participants. What this means is that non-tattooed men see tattooed men as rivals in the dating game.

- The researchers concluded that when a man gets inked, that tattoo does two things: it attracts the ladies by exuding an air of health and masculinity, and it intimidates other men, because men with tattoos simply look like alpha males. Tattoos make you look hotter to women, and it clears away rivals, so you just have a better chance of getting laid.

2,369 women and 215 men were recruited, and were first shown pictures of tattooed and non-tattooed men. Then, they were asked to rate them on their attractiveness, masculinity, dominance, aggression, potential for being a good partner, potential for being a good father, and how healthy they look. The results revealed that the women rated men with tattoos as healthier, more masculine, dominant and aggressive.

• Love it
Reactions: Kingkellz
Now it's time for him to get a "I'm a voicecel" tattoo on his forehead
His voice is suprisingly high T.
Makes me sound like a bitch.
My voice is wayyyy higher pitched then you would expect tbh

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and Patrick Baitman
tattoo legit?

1) bc every RTT ascension person is an above average looking pasty white dude (chestbrah is not an 'ascension' imo he looks like shit) and grooming/tanning did most of the difference.
2) if someone had a good skull, they wouldnt need surgeries.
3) the definition of 'ascension' varies between ppl. some just want to lose their virginity, whereas others (like myself) are looking for a shift in QoL that attractive ppl experience.
4) prob the dumbest thing that ppl never consider, u can easily do both. theres nothing abt surgerycelling that prevents you from also working out, changing coloring, altering social perception via fashion, etc.

maybe its the high turnover rate on these sites, but these threads keep cycling and have the same repetitive comments by user's who are obviously biased heavily.

Btw I'm on steroids.
this is right and anyone denying is coping hard as fuck lol. it works to get ur dick wet with a few whores, but everyone still sees that guy as a drug dealer, low class terrorist.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, SubhumanCurrycel and Gaia262
RTT ascended many guys - balding (also because of roids) destroyed countless of males worldwide. You can choose to take the risk, but if you are bald, no amount of rtt will help (besides hairsystem).

You can do this while I become next pitt

legit thread, Im not amazed people try to disprove you by mentioning extreme examples, no shit if you look atrocious you will look bad even gymcelled but if you look somewhat normal gymcelling might ascend you to another level

Add facial hair maxxing and that’s where 90 percent of Your looksmaxx gains can be had

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, SexyMofo and Kingkellz
Now get the fuck out of my based and tattoo pilled thread.

The research said that women thought tatted men were not good long term partners because it made them look like they have 'bad boy appeal' which is very good for short term flings and slaying.

- If you emerge from a tattoo unscathed, you just survived a wound. Which means, by definition, that you are a man who is of above-average health and "immunocompetence.” Piercing the skin exposes the recipient of a tattoo to infection, and only those with the strongest immune systems can come through the process with their health intact.

- According to the research linked above, tattooed men stood out as the stereotypical vision of the machismo man.

- There was a greater difference in overall ratings of tattooed versus non-tattooed men with male participants than there was with female participants. What this means is that non-tattooed men see tattooed men as rivals in the dating game.

- The researchers concluded that when a man gets inked, that tattoo does two things: it attracts the ladies by exuding an air of health and masculinity, and it intimidates other men, because men with tattoos simply look like alpha males. Tattoos make you look hotter to women, and it clears away rivals, so you just have a better chance of getting laid.

2,369 women and 215 men were recruited, and were first shown pictures of tattooed and non-tattooed men. Then, they were asked to rate them on their attractiveness, masculinity, dominance, aggression, potential for being a good partner, potential for being a good father, and how healthy they look. The results revealed that the women rated men with tattoos as healthier, more masculine, dominant and aggressive.

B-b-b but I thought @Gallardo09 said "TaToOs ArE a mAsSiVe CoPe"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 4464, SubhumanCurrycel and 3 others
silver-haired pink girls are sick of nordic men, they're fucking soy as it gets, not surprised he did well, he's good looking anyway.
Lol those soy nords literally conquered and ruled over your shitskin countries. Cope: your average iq is like 70 too. Some white girls may like on tinder but really are we setting standards based on foid judgement now? That's how we got into the mess in the first place.
Don't remember ethnics calling nords soys at Rurkes Drift of Battle of Malta tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
Lol those soy nords literally conquered and ruled over your shitskin countries. Cope: your average iq is like 70 too. Some white girls may like on tinder but really are we setting standards based on foid judgement now? That's how we got into the mess in the first place.
Don't remember ethnics calling nords soys at Rurkes Drift of Battle of Malta tbh.
I'm white you moron. Modern Scandinavian men are effeminate.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, ArgentineOmicron and SubhumanCurrycel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back