Ascension to Chad Is Impossible

thecel

thecel

morph king
Click Here To View The Post (Warning : NSFW)

Thanks to an informative Looksmax.org post, I learned that FtM transgender penis surgery produces MS-Paint-tier results.

Then I thought, FtM bottom surgery seems simpler and easier to perform than OBO, Monobloc, Le Fort III, etc., so if they can’t make realistic penises in FtM surgery then how would craniofacial surgery ascend my looks to GigaChad’s level?

Ascension to Chad Is Impossible.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23154, Deleted member, Albeacho and 11 others
Those fucking pics are nightmare tier wtf

How bad is your face

• +1
Reactions: ALP, Deleted member, Haven and 3 others
Those fucking pics are nightmare tier wtf

I’m by no means a surgery expert, but I think making a penis out of skin is an easier operation than cutting the cranium and moving it forward is. So if neopenises look uncanny, unrealistic, low quality, and like shit; orbital box, Monobloc, and Le Fort III osteotomies don’t look good either! :feelswhy:

Last edited:
I’m by no means a surgery expert, but I think making a penis out of skin is an easier operation than cutting the cranium and moving it forward is. So if neopenises look like shit, osteotomies won’t ascend my looks to GigaChad! :feelswhy:
I dont know for sure.

Bone is different cause it holds its shape whereas a fake dick is basically a sausage

Totally different operation. Id say if youre face is bad enough go for it

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and thecel
Or maybe Just move to Canada:hnghn: @Biggdink

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 12669, datboijj, Deleted member 2403 and 6 others
glad that you finally woke up to reality

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot, thecel, turkproducer and 4 others
looksmax or deth
yeah, but if you think 26 different surgeries will automatically make you attractive, it means you just browsing through offtopic.

Sure, you can fix flaws, but there are still a million things you'll never fix.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, cvzvvc, Deleted member 5180 and 7 others
yeah, but if you think 26 different surgeries will automatically make you attractive, it means you just browsing through offtopic.

Sure, you can fix flaws, but there are still a million things you'll never fix.
what is it i can fix? ill fix it. ill fix it with more surgery :feelswah:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member, thecel and calzium
Ftm are skin grafts and shit

There are some mind-blowing osteotomies before afters

Skin doesnt heal like bones

• +1
Reactions: thecel

Thanks to an informative Looksmax.org post, I learned that FtM transgender penis surgery produces MS-Paint-tier results.

Then I thought, FtM bottom surgery seems simpler and easier to perform than OBO, Monobloc, Le Fort III, etc., so if they can’t make realistic penises in FtM surgery then how would craniofacial surgery ascend my looks to GigaChad’s level?

Bro wtf dont do surgerys that will make you more subhuman you are a chinese subhuman faggot but that shit is disgusting fr

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member, Deleted member 12669 and 4 others
Stop disrespecting my nigga. You look like utter shit too so it’s extremely cringe to read this.
Sure sure utter shit even @thecel The faggot would not cope about my looks i am legit 7/10

Nobody is coping. Neither of us have any stake in the game or any reason to be biased except for you. You are a dead 4 out of 10 and have the most unforgettable face I have ever seen.

I have no ill will towards you but seeing an incel tell an incel he looks like ”subhuman faggot” made me cringe.
Incel=you say my failos retarded dead 4/10:soy: How you cope this hard fag

If you attempt to string a coherent sentence together I can probably respond better

You type exactly how I expect you to based off of your face.
Say my failos if im 4/10 what a retarded nigger

Sure sure utter shit even @thecel The faggot would not cope about my looks i am legit 7/10
its just your subhuman mind playing games with you. you are in fact a solid 1.5 /10.
you are ugly as sin, gay boi

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
its just your subhuman mind playing gams with you. you are in fact a solid 1.5 /10.
you are ugly as sin, gay boi
1628534901585 nigga you have long midface you are a subhuman faggot not me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 2403
I don't understand this post

This is a flaw in your thinking. Your appearance can’t be solely dictated by measurements and facial features. However I will indulge you. I will go by this pic as google returned it to me

View attachment 1348484
good eye area, brows +

extremely fucking weird patchy hairline, what is that? -
wide nose for your mouth, bulbous tip -

lack of angularity or any significant positive features. gonions flared inwards. from the front, zygos, chin, and jaw are frankly painfully average. -,=

not a single distuingishing feature. 0 striking traits whatsoever, plainest phenotype in existence, although not the worst. Would benefit significantly from having any distinguishing feature, like a non-npc haircut, eye color that wasnt the color of shit, the presence of facial angularity, anything to not look extremely boring and forgettable.

This is a clear average/slightly below case, based off the front. you have a good side profile (long straight mandible).

its just an extremely forgettable face.
Avrage jaw:lul: i dont have a avrage jaw for sure Screenshot 20210925 160914 Gallery Screenshot 20210925 160926 Gallery i dont have a wide nose my hairline is good dnrd the others

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
This is a flaw in your thinking. Your appearance can’t be solely dictated by measurements and facial features. However I will indulge you. I will go by this pic as google returned it to me

View attachment 1348484
good eye area, brows +

extremely fucking weird patchy hairline, what is that? -
wide nose for your mouth, bulbous tip -

lack of angularity or any significant positive features. gonions flared inwards. from the front, zygos, chin, and jaw are frankly painfully average. -,=

not a single distuingishing feature. 0 striking traits whatsoever, plainest phenotype in existence, although not the worst. Would benefit significantly from having any distinguishing feature, like a non-npc haircut, eye color that wasnt the color of shit, the presence of facial angularity, anything to not look extremely boring and forgettable.

This is a clear average/slightly below case, based off the front. you have a good side profile (long straight mandible).

its just an extremely forgettable face. 4.5/10 front profile.

On a positive note you should become a criminal. Never in a million years would people remember you enough to recognize you in a police lineup.
Wtf is zygos?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
I specifically said from the front, you have a dead average jaw. I even mentioned your mandible is great from the side.

measure your mouth to nose ratio if you dont believe me

and your hairline is good with a fringe lol. weird patchy thing, idek what it isView attachment 1348495
Its about the angle i have 6 cm forehead and 7 cm lower third 5 cm mid face my jaw is qay more better than avrage

• JFL
Not even trolling but I am unsure how you would rate this above a 5. Its just dead average/slightly below. Its honestly a 4 in that pic, the other pic more a 4.5/10. Not speaking in PSL btw, like 3.5 psl. Your side profile is significantly above average though.
What a retarded jfl 4.5/10:soy::soy::soy: im min htn

yeah it could be. its hard to tell from the pic which is why i asked what that patchy thing is. not saying ur balding was just a weird spot there.

from the front it honestly isn’t, idk what to tell you. its good from the side lol
I have better everything than avrage
Screenshot 20210925 160926 Gallery
Images 1 27

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 4614
ok bro whatever you say lol. im not here to rate you, just to say that calling @thecel a subhuman is cringey because you are like 3 days of binge eating away from being in the subhuman category yourself.
Keep coping jfl @thecel is a subhuman chinafag i am legit htn chadlite

• +1
Bro i don’t know what to tell you. You have moderate delusion levels but I personally don’t care, it’s your life.
You are the delisional one jfl how you can be this delusional i mog the shitout of avrage Polish 20211003 102345126 way more better jaw,eye hairline cheekbones

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 4614
Lets think about this logically. Do I have any reason to “cope” and underrate you? I have never once interacted with you here.

Do YOU have a reason to cope and overrate yourself? Absolutely, statistically almost every man does, and it’s a mental health survival mechanism.

@thecel has contributed more to the forum than 99% of registered users, i don’t care how he looks or his ethnicity

Calling yourself a chadlite is laughable and HTN is moderate delusion. You are a normie and closer to being “low tier normie” than “high tier normie” based off your FRONT, currently. If you lose fat you could probably be a HTN though.
I dnrd the second reply tbh i dont cope peoples say i am very gl in real life and they rate me 7/10 (not my family members girls and my friends ) you are downrating me and coping because i say bad things to your faggot friend thecel

• JFL
Lets think about this logically. Do I have any reason to “cope” and underrate you? I have never once interacted with you here.

Do YOU have a reason to cope and overrate yourself? Absolutely, statistically almost every man does, and it’s a mental health survival mechanism.

@thecel has contributed more to the forum than 99% of registered users, i don’t care how he looks or his ethnicity

Calling yourself a chadlite is laughable and HTN is moderate delusion. You are a normie and closer to being “low tier normie” than “high tier normie” based off your FRONT, currently. If you lose fat you could probably be a HTN though.
Thecel has been losing it lately though. His parents need to send him to China, the great firewall will prevent him from accessing PSL autism.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Haven and Deleted member 4614
jaw, brows, hairline, nose, cheekbones look like they were copy and pasted with added assymetry and a better eye area onto your face. i don’t know what you are seeing.
What a autist jfl if you say this you need to stop rating and buy some glasses Dee

• Love it
My nigga… if you get rated a 7/10 IRL I don’t know what to tell you. That is literally the equivalent to a 4-5/10 minus virtue signaling. If you were actually a chadlite it would be a 8-10. Girls tell their fat friends that they are a 6-7. 7/10 is literally the rate everybody gives to be nice lol

But I really don’t care to fix your delusion.

good luck to you
The girls that rated me are not my friends when i open my mask covid shit they said wow you look really good and we talked they said i am handsome and 7/10

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 4614
why the fuck did i click

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Haven
Sure man Im not calling you a liar. Good for you

Go make a tinder experiment on yourself and see how many likes you get and then try it on a real chadlite/htn. Or don’t, its hurtful tbh
Im not 18

• JFL
@WontStopNorwooding how is the photofeeler experiment going?

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, StrangerDanger, turkproducer and 5 others

No one will ever perform any of those surgery’s on you

• Hmm...
Why are you looking up trans penis surgery :oops:

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and WontStopNorwooding
  • +1

Your killing me man you cant betray us this hardly transiting deserves death.

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 13787
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Forgotten, Haven, Deleted member 9274 and 2 others