ASDVEK FACE REVEAL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs and lestoa
@
ReadBooksEveryday
@ReadBooksEveryday is this your alt or why is this giga random copying you?

Why are you jestering for this guy? It's embarrassing :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
If you’re htn I’m Jordan barrett

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: noobs, ttlurker, Rea and 1 other person
Everyone who fell for this is stupid as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Litekiller11, ttlurker and Tai Lung
Everyone who fell for this is stupid as fuck
ITS FUCKING ME HOLY FOR FUCK SAKE NIGGA WHAT DO U WANT U WANNA SEE MY PASSPORT AND ID OR SOMETHING

• JFL
Reactions: ttlurker, tombradylover and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
its me bhai
I showed this picture to my mum and she told me to stop interrupt her with ugly faces. Brutal. I wanted to rate you as mtn

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and asdvek
ITS FUCKING ME HOLY FOR FUCK SAKE NIGGA WHAT DO U WANT U WANNA SEE MY PASSPORT AND ID OR SOMETHING
Ur funny ngl but ur actually a bastard. Using that guys face for reps knowing incels on this site are too stupid to see thru the larp and that they would eat that shit up and berate the guy thinking it’s u.

• JFL
Reactions: ElySioNs and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Ur funny ngl but ur actually a bastard. Using that guys face for reps knowing incels on this site are too stupid to see thru the larp and that they would eat that shit up and berate the guy thinking it’s u.
Incels on this site aren't too stupid jfl legit %95 of ppl here is above 105-110 iq, they're blackpilled, not normies. And that's me.

• JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked, manletropemaxxer, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 1 other person
Incels on this site aren't too stupid jfl legit %95 of ppl here is above 105-110 iq, they're blackpilled, not normies. And that's me.
Nigga FIENIN for the reps mirin

• +1
Reactions: manletropemaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: Putin, noobs and nword49
Fuark, too late to the thread for any meaningful rep farming

• So Sad
New fifa card incoming

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Rea and asdvek
Actually posting your face and deleting the thread is gonna make you more infamous. A couple of regular users remember what I look like, but a lot don’t.

• +1
Reactions: Rea and asdvek
Actually posting your face and deleting the thread is gonna make you more infamous. A couple of regular users remember what I look like, but a lot don’t.
nah bhai i want everyone to see how i look like im gonna be forum user for years to come so they need see

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rea and AspiringMogger
nah bhai i want everyone to see how i look like im gonna be forum user for years to come so they need see
You’re LARPing. I know you aren’t Indian.

• JFL
I believe it's him ngl kinda gay the way you keep thinking this is some long con larp like he's fucking batman or something. This is him he said it is

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked, Darkeningstar and asdvek
I believe it's him ngl kinda gay the way you keep thinking this is some long con larp like he's fucking batman or something. This is him he said it is
See how asdvek usually writes, how he writes now, and how he writes when he is serious

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and asdvek
good physique? your face looks fat

4297623 1723216313174
7t4l4b0yrdhd1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs, anthony111553, nword49 and 4 others
What the fuck, I don’t like you anymore

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: halloweed, Putin, skkrrrtcantdo and 3 others
View attachment 3084145

After around 16k posts and 21k reps, I've decided that I should show my face to you guys. It has been a hard decision, but I'm happy that I can finally show my face to you guys.

I figured I will be on this forum for a long time, so I figured, why wouldn't I post my face? I will eventually post my face anyway, so I decided to get rid of this weight off my shoulders early by posting my face right now.

I'm from Switzerland by the way, and my height is 5'11.8, 6'2 in lifts. I think I have around HTN SMV because of my good physique and height. And 7.6x5.6 unpumped 8.2x6.3 pumped.

Rate my almond eyes with downturned medial canthus and beard and plump lips positive canthal tilt and dark thick eyebrows.

Taglist: @Rea @ryuken @ascension @the BULL @socialcel @raleqtambrobret @Chadeep @klip11 @Xangsane @BrutalMogger @cromagnon @Imretarded? @0clue @Gengar
Arme Siech wärum doxxisch du dich hier
Vorbi für dich

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: asdvek and Darkeningstar
Wake up babe new forum chad just dropped

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, nword49, sub.o and 1 other person
  • So Sad
You need to reincarnatemax if that's you (I refuse to believe it's you anyways)

• So Sad
hahaha really funny bro

• JFL
Reactions: ascension