ASDVEK FACE REVEAL

Htn from wish :lul::lul::lul:

@ReadBooksEveryday is this your alt or why is this giga random copying you?
I was doing it before it was cool

Now it just comes off as tryhard

Still mirin' the effort tho.

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, ryuken, Chadeep and 4 others
I was doing it before it was cool

Now it just comes off as tryhard

Still mirin' the effort tho.

Ah, the original trendsetter in the house! We’re all just living in the world you created. But hey, at least you’re humble about it… narcy jew

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Yea 1) I don’t believe u and 2) idgaf if I come off as “rude” here OP is an asahole to many many users disorder or not he doesn’t deserve sympathy like that. I don’t wish ill will on him but idgaf about his feelings or urs either for that fact. Go kick rocks u bastard
Based Persian chad :chad:

• Love it
Reactions: tombradylover
Decent potential. Lose weight gain muscle bhai

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
Switzerland? Think you misspelt Kolkata

Real

J1
J2
J3

clowns GIF by The 90th Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade
Season 3 Bonjour GIF by BBC America
Clown Clowning Around GIF by Sarah Squirm

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BladeRunner, tombradylover, Chadeep and 4 others
View attachment 3084145

After around 16k posts and 21k reps, I've decided that I should show my face to you guys. It has been a hard decision, but I'm happy that I can finally show my face to you guys.

I figured I will be on this forum for a long time, so I figured, why wouldn't I post my face? I will eventually post my face anyway, so I decided to get rid of this weight off my shoulders early by posting my face right now.

I'm from Switzerland by the way, and my height is 5'11.8, 6'2 in lifts. I think I have around HTN SMV because of my good physique and height. And 7.6x5.6 unpumped 8.2x6.3 pumped.

Rate my almond eyes with downturned medial canthus and beard and plump lips positive canthal tilt and dark thick eyebrows.

Taglist: @Rea @ryuken @ascension @the BULL @socialcel @raleqtambrobret @Chadeep @klip11 @Xangsane @BrutalMogger @cromagnon @Imretarded? @0clue @Gengar
Bro is that this nigga who said my mom was a wore

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
View attachment 3084145

After around 16k posts and 21k reps, I've decided that I should show my face to you guys. It has been a hard decision, but I'm happy that I can finally show my face to you guys.

I figured I will be on this forum for a long time, so I figured, why wouldn't I post my face? I will eventually post my face anyway, so I decided to get rid of this weight off my shoulders early by posting my face right now.

I'm from Switzerland by the way, and my height is 5'11.8, 6'2 in lifts. I think I have around HTN SMV because of my good physique and height. And 7.6x5.6 unpumped 8.2x6.3 pumped.

Rate my almond eyes with downturned medial canthus and beard and plump lips positive canthal tilt and dark thick eyebrows.

Taglist: @Rea @ryuken @ascension @the BULL @socialcel @raleqtambrobret @Chadeep @klip11 @Xangsane @BrutalMogger @cromagnon @Imretarded? @0clue @Gengar
Ure a paki 🤣🤣🤣

bro i get pussy i dont care
Bro u don’t have anything ure fucking ugly I thought u were a chadlite bcs u were thinking superior against everyone but u look nothing

View attachment 3084145

chad

• Love it
Reactions: asdvek
View attachment 3084145

Chadlite if actually you, but I just read the other thread about how you’re a foid

Look what i replied in this thread

How could u be ugly l
View attachment 3084145

ure telling that hgh doesn’t work to have no concurrence

No HTN for you ethic and baldcel

Based Persian chad :chad:
Thanks bhai. Should I drop Omegle/ome content for the site? I got allot of shit in the vault I wanna share

Attachments

• 29F3802D-87DA-4A14-B8B7-F4A7EB726CA0.jpeg
    29F3802D-87DA-4A14-B8B7-F4A7EB726CA0.jpeg
    515.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 845496CD-1098-43C7-84CD-3D6CABE8CE1E.jpeg
    845496CD-1098-43C7-84CD-3D6CABE8CE1E.jpeg
    691.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 51783D34-C66F-4913-A372-EC9C5A52B406.jpeg
    51783D34-C66F-4913-A372-EC9C5A52B406.jpeg
    410 KB · Views: 0
  • 3621616D-476D-40C2-911A-76DE5DB89E2B.jpeg
    3621616D-476D-40C2-911A-76DE5DB89E2B.jpeg
    359.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 7B0BF682-A59B-4587-A3E1-1E2BF90042A2.jpeg
    7B0BF682-A59B-4587-A3E1-1E2BF90042A2.jpeg
    451.6 KB · Views: 0
  • F3CDCB8D-9CFE-4FBA-B6AF-9F509886E54F.jpeg
    F3CDCB8D-9CFE-4FBA-B6AF-9F509886E54F.jpeg
    443.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Litekiller11, irkkedmulatto, raleqtambrobret and 1 other person
Apparently you have good potential, you're just too negative and frustrated. 🤢

stop larping i know you are actually paolo maldini

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Thanks bhai. Should I drop Omegle/ome content for the site? I got allot of shit in the vault I wanna share
For Shure bro you look majestic
I'm Persian too:chad::feelsgood:

• Love it
chadlite bhai:love::love::love:

bump

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
no way people think this is real

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken and asdvek
just gonna let you know that you basically lost every single argument in the future despite if its real or no

• JFL