ASDVEK FACE REVEAL

My honest reaction (Even though I know it's larp)

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
View attachment 3084145

After around 16k posts and 21k reps, I've decided that I should show my face to you guys. It has been a hard decision, but I'm happy that I can finally show my face to you guys.

I figured I will be on this forum for a long time, so I figured, why wouldn't I post my face? I will eventually post my face anyway, so I decided to get rid of this weight off my shoulders early by posting my face right now.

I'm from Switzerland by the way, and my height is 5'11.8, 6'2 in lifts. I think I have around HTN SMV because of my good physique and height. And 7.6x5.6 unpumped 8.2x6.3 pumped.

Rate my almond eyes with downturned medial canthus and beard and plump lips positive canthal tilt and dark thick eyebrows.

Taglist: @Rea @ryuken @ascension @the BULL @socialcel @raleqtambrobret @Chadeep @klip11 @Xangsane @BrutalMogger @cromagnon @Imretarded? @0clue @Gengar
Looking great bhai, also why not tag 😡

• +1
Reactions: asdvek and ryuken
Jfl at anyone falling for this larp. You guys are so gullible

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo and halloweed
Avg Dickpiller

View attachment 3084145

After around 16k posts and 21k reps, I've decided that I should show my face to you guys. It has been a hard decision, but I'm happy that I can finally show my face to you guys.

I figured I will be on this forum for a long time, so I figured, why wouldn't I post my face? I will eventually post my face anyway, so I decided to get rid of this weight off my shoulders early by posting my face right now.

I'm from Switzerland by the way, and my height is 5'11.8, 6'2 in lifts. I think I have around HTN SMV because of my good physique and height. And 7.6x5.6 unpumped 8.2x6.3 pumped.

Rate my almond eyes with downturned medial canthus and beard and plump lips positive canthal tilt and dark thick eyebrows.

Taglist: @Rea @ryuken @ascension @the BULL @socialcel @raleqtambrobret @Chadeep @klip11 @Xangsane @BrutalMogger @cromagnon @Imretarded? @0clue @Gengar
All that rotting in this forum and didn't even get the basics right? Leanmaxxing and hairmaxxing where? It's over

Sry bhai tagging next time
ik for a fact its not you , take a picture of your face next to your org profile on screen

it will take less than 20 seconds , if you cant do it or come up with excuses then its not you

View attachment 3084145

I imagined a white blonde with blue eyes not some obese curry

• +1
Reactions: enriquecel and asdvek
View attachment 3084145

mogs me

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
View attachment 3084145

Lean out

• +1
cutie

• +1
View attachment 3084145

My cutie patooti pooki cutecel. buri nazar wale ka muh kaala

• +1
literally who + why does this have so many pages

• JFL
No way

• JFL
View attachment 3084145

@Rimaxtis bros a cutecul❤️

• Woah
Reactions: Rimaxtis
For Shure bro you look majestic
I'm Persian too:chad::feelsgood:
Much love bro. Always nice to interact with a fellow persian bhai. Will cook up some content and drop more stuff once i get better at talking and shit online to randoms. For now its just hella cringe and funny first reactions. I'm also trying to talk to hotter girls and get more content with them too but its hard cuz omegle got banned and ome tv is good but not as many hot girls so it takes more time. Anyways got more stuff coming soon, for now just screenshots tho.

tiny bit ironic
How so? I ended up being right about this thread being larp anyways, so whats ur point even.

• Love it
Reactions: ttlurker
Bro would love your reactions if you post them please tag me appreciate that chad
For sure will tag u in future. Im still trying to improve my talking abilities to get actual crazy content for now its just funny screenshots and initial reactions ngl random ppl treat me like some circus animal its funny but hard to have wild convos. One girl just started fingering herself and showed me her tits and pussy but that's the only genuine crazy shit I've got so far. Got more work to do

• +1
Reactions: BladeRunner
Real

View attachment 3084390View attachment 3084392View attachment 3084394

clowns GIF by The 90th Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade
Season 3 Bonjour GIF by BBC America
Clown Clowning Around GIF by Sarah Squirm
It was fucking Larp I actually fell for that fuck me low iq cuck

Much love bro. Always nice to interact with a fellow persian bhai. Will cook up some content and drop more stuff once i get better at talking and shit online to randoms. For now its just hella cringe and funny first reactions. I'm also trying to talk to hotter girls and get more content with them too but its hard cuz omegle got banned and ome tv is good but not as many hot girls so it takes more time. Anyways got more stuff coming soon, for now just screenshots tho.

How so? I ended up being right about this thread being larp anyways, so whats ur point even.
Good luck buddy boyo

• Love it
Reactions: tombradylover
whats that thing called on your ceiling

View attachment 3084145

Chad

Lol this ain't the same nigga telling everyone to blast masteron :lul:

View attachment 3084145

Nice fucking try to fake it:lul::lul:

Is that really you?
@Rea @ryuken the pic is edited its not him, the paper has the same hex code within lines where you can see its smudged everywhere and the text is pixelated:lul:

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and ryuken
@Rea @ryuken the pic is edited its not him, the paper has the same hex code within lines where you can see its smudged everywhere and the text is pixelated:lul:
:ogre: Screenshot 20240812 223507 Google

ik nigga

• JFL
Reactions: majesticincel