Asian and White women mogging each others (full compilation and brutal ones only)

HeightPilledum

HeightPilledum

Based and Yellowpilled
I've seen people use rather cherry-picked images of White and Asian women standing side by side. In this post, you'll see the best ones.
I've gathered 25 of them.

They get posted particularly the natsoc browncel cucks of 4chan, because they absolutely LOVE white women and they'll go out of their ways to prove how superior they are... Of course, it's all cherry-picking at the end of the day, and I found just as many examples of Asian women mogging (or I should say fogging White women).

So now, here they are. I'll go one for each, so it doesn't look unbalanced

1) White Chanel model Stacy mogging her Asian hairstylist lady

Starting off with the most brutal one in favor of White women. This mog is especially brutal because it's complete. Nose, lips, teeth, mouth, eyes, hair, makeup, eyebrows, anime-girl energy, everything. Somewhat unfair because the Asian lady is clearly much older, but a mog nevertheless. It's also a unique photo because you can look up Lauren De Graaf and she looks nothing like this. But still, this is Lauren with some random Asian woman

2) Asian girl DJ mogging a White "model" to the bottom of the sea (they're the same age btw)

A fog that I'm quite proud of having discovered myself. Amazingly brutal and detailed, the poses are hilarious too, a perfect "which way, White man?" light upon these two. On the left we have Su Park tits-mogging, face-mogging, bikini-mogging, no-tattoos mogging, pose-mogging. It's fantastic, artsy I would say. The best thing about this one is that Gaïa Jacquet-Matisse and Su Park are the same age, yet Matisse looks like an old decrepit hag that hit the wall decades ago after taking all the cum in the world on her crusty face. And sure, Park is a BWC slut, yet she still looks cuter and more trad than the modestly dressed White woman.

3) White maido mogging the Asian maido

Not much to say here, but the 8/10 White girl is competing against a below average fat SEA monkey, the breast-mog is subtle, and it's rather the face that delivers the entire message. Extremely brutal. The delicate (yet whoreish) White features completely contrast to the brown monkey she's right next to

4) Asian qt mogs a silicone-titted White roastie in a series of photos
Mogged 1

From the old days when mogging accounts were around. An Asian girl face-mogs a White woman in every way, while looking extremely simplistic and cute in the process. She has a White boyfriend of course... Not particularly brutal, but the following ones will be brutal

5) White but self-proclaimed "Polish-Israeli" celeb mogs an Asian woman

Almost unfair, honestly, but here is Ratajewski mogging brutally some random Asian woman while walking the streets. The particular thing about this mog is the look in both faces, the wind, the effect. Almost feels from a movie and not from real life

6) White woman getting skull-mogged, height-mogged, teeth-mogged and TIT-mogged by her Asian competitor

And trust me if I say that this isn't just an unflattering angle, the White bitch is subhuman. Alina Zagitova from (allegedly most beautiful women in the world) Russia and Lim Eun-soo.

7) The famous Noemi Bonazza double-mog on two Asian women

Ezgif 5 b11590fb3e

You knew this one was coming. /pol/'s favorite, reposted a billion times till it kills you. The more I watch the more I realize it's mostly the two Asian women being very ugly than that chinlet Bonazza actually being good looking

8) Age-mog between a White girl and an Asian girl, the Asian one mogs both overall

Two gymnast zoomers thar are less than a year apart, yet the Russian one looks already in her 40s and the Chinese one actually looks her age

9) Asian woman publishes a selfie where she gets mogged mercilessly by her White trainee

1639948792123 1

Another very brutal one. Both have no tits, so this is one more of height and face going on. The Asian woman shrinks down as the White girl asserts her dominance

10) Asian lady decides to suddenly mog a younger rat-face Italian woman at her own wedding

You could consider this one an age mog as well, but it's incredible to look at. The Italian woman, despite taller, is getting titty-mogged, style-mogged, face-mogged, even confidence-mogged. I got it from an international group and that's the reason of the flags

11) Claudia Kim (that Asian gigastacy) mogging the entire White MCU female cast

IMG 20230317 222503

This one had to be a collage because the actresses have apparently no pics together. But still, you can see her mogging brutally Elizabeth Olesen on top, Scarlett Johansson, and then Cobie Smulders when they walk side by side. All this while wearing less revealing clothes and having 2 minutes of screentime.

12) White Stacy mogs brutally an Asian passerby

Picsart 23 03 18 07 55 28 562

I had originally no idea who thar was, but I found out it was Priscilla Huggins Ortiz. She casually flexes her body in a bikini while the one-piece bathing suit Asian woman behind her submissively looks down.

13) A Central Asian girl breast-mogging a White lanket

I later found out that in the pic is actually Aya Shalkar and although lighting is having an effect, both the women in this photo have blue eyes. Aya is obviously a mutant case. Anyway, the not only tiddy mogging, but also face, chin, hair, everything. The White woman isn't even old.

14) Described as "humiliating", this White vs Asian "stereotypical" ass mog was seen by thousands

The Greekoid slut is Anna Korakaki. Idk who the Chinese is, but she's getting ass-mogged brutally. Not exactly a fair mog because they're not even standing in the same place, but rather the cameraman wanting you to witness the brutality of it.

15) White girl getting ass-mogged by two Asian girls

Girl in the middle is a Russian e-thot that lives in Japan. The ass-mogging in this pic is merciless and yet she looks like she's into it. The two Asian women are Japanese gravure idols. Yumi Asahina and Negi Kujo.
The Russian girl (who goes by "Mocha") also got breast-mogged and face-mogged by Negi while she was wearing blue contacts and blonde hair dye

16) Older Asian actress age-mogs a younger White one

A decent age mog. Emily Blunt getting brow-mogged, jaw-mogged, lip-mogged by Kim Sa-rang.

17) White roastie happily getting mogged by an Asian cutie

No comment on this one. It's brutal and self explanatory.

18) White masked tatted mutant roastie gets breast-mogged brutally by the Asian lady in traditional clothes across the street

I honestly don't know who took this photo, but it's probably the funniest one in this bunch. Just average Traditionalist Eastern vs Average Progressivist Western.

19) White actress mogs the Asian extras in the background

Being a nameless extra isn't enough of a reason to get mogged by a skinny White woman. What makes this mogging good is Holly Valance's confident face vs the Asian women looking uncomfortable.

20) Tall Asian Stacy mogging (especially breast-mogging) all her White friends

No idea who this rice milk truck is or who's the coomer who decided to drop her in the middle of a bunch of White roasties, but there she is. Her massive tits mog, but she's also much cuter than everyone else too.

21) A huge Canadian woman, who's visibly fat and yet has no ass, getting mogged by a little Asian immigrant

Which way, Canadian man?

22) Chinese athletes mogging a hideous Canadian woman

IMG 20230317 225542

You can consider this a payback for the Bonazza webms.

23) Mog Battle between an Asian and a White girl via a poll

IMG 20230318 043727

If you would vote for the White girl, just kys mate.

24) If you haven't seen the ugliest White woman, here she is getting mogged by an Asian one

That's Tao Okamoto on the right. I don't know who that monstrosity on the left is, but I looked her up and she is indeed a woman, not a tranny.

25) White girls getting butt-mogged so hard by a tall Asian girl that the cameraman forgets who he's supposed to focus on.

Ezgif 5 848f0e4090

Kind of a cute mog, this one. The Asian girl's name is Julia Deng, she's a German diver. Her womanlet teammate who's getting height mogged in the shower there is way more popular than her tho. In this one it's a bit slowed down, but I guarantee you the fucking cameraman knew that he saw something juicier and immediately started pulling out.

So, this is all of them. I'll do one with White and Asian MEN as well

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, falcon1, Deleted member 23100 and 17 others
none of these white women fog any of the asian women

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 21531, Deleted member 26859 and 10 others
I love you bro, but you gotta at least give a few of these fogs to White women. At least the first one

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
I love you bro, but you gotta at least give a few of these fogs to White women. At least the first one
Nope. First one the asian woman fogs even without makeup. The white foid looks gargoylish and stubborn.

• Hmm...
Reactions: HeightPilledum
I've seen people use rather cherry-picked images of White and Asian women standing side by side. In this post, you'll see the best ones.

They get posted particularly the natsoc browncel cucks of 4chan, because they absolutely LOVE white women and they'll go out of their ways to prove how superior they are... Of course, it's all cherry-picking at the end of the day, and I found just as many examples of Asian women mogging (or I should say fogging White women).

View attachment 2115025

Starting off with the most brutal one in favor of White women. This mog is especially brutal because it's complete. Nose, lips, teeth, mouth, eyes, hair, makeup, eyebrows, anime-girl energy, everything. Somewhat unfair because the Asian lady is clearly much older, but a mog nevertheless. It's also a unique photo because you can look up Lauren De Graaf and she looks nothing like this. But still, this is Lauren with some random Asian woman

2) Asian girl DJ mogging a White "model" to the bottom of the sea (they're the same age btw)

View attachment 2115032
A fog that I'm quite proud of having discovered myself. Amazingly brutal and detailed, the poses are hilarious too, a perfect "which way, White man?" light upon these two. On the left we have Su Park tits-mogging, face-mogging, bikini-mogging, no-tattoos mogging, pose-mogging. It's fantastic, artsy I would say. The best thing about this one is that Gaïa Jacquet-Matisse and Su Park are the same age, yet Matisse looks like an old decrepit hag that hit the wall decades ago after taking all the cum in the world on her crusty face. And sure, Park is a BWC slut, yet she still looks cuter and more trad than the modestly dressed White woman.

View attachment 2115037

Not much to say here, but the 8/10 White girl is competing against a below average fat SEA monkey, the breast-mog is subtle, and it's rather the face that delivers the entire message. Extremely brutal. The delicate (yet whoreish) White features completely contrast to the brown monkey she's right next to

View attachment 2115038

From the old days when mogging accounts were around. An Asian girl face-mogs a White woman in every way, while looking extremely simplistic and cute in the process. She has a White boyfriend of course... Not particularly brutal, but the following ones will be brutal

View attachment 2115040

Almost unfair, honestly, but here is Ratajewski mogging brutally some random Asian woman while walking the streets. The particular thing about this mog is the look in both faces, the wind, the effect. Almost feels from a movie and not from real life

6) White woman getting skull-mogged, height-mogged, teeth-mogged and TIT-mogged by her Asian competitor
View attachment 2115052

And trust me if I say that this isn't just an unflattering angle, the White bitch is subhuman. Alina Zagitova from (allegedly most beautiful women in the world) Russia and Lim Eun-soo.

View attachment 2115140
You knew this one was coming. /pol/'s favorite, reposted a billion times till it kills you. The more I watch the more I realize it's mostly the two Asian women being very ugly than that chinlet Bonazza actually being good looking

8) Age-mog between a White girl and an Asian girl, the Asian one mogs both overall

View attachment 2115143

Two gymnast zoomers thar are less than a year apart, yet the Russian one looks already in her 40s and the Chinese one actually looks her age

9) Asian woman publishes a selfie where she gets mogged mercilessly by her White trainee

View attachment 2115145

Another very brutal one. Both have no tits, so this is one more of height and face going on. The Asian woman shrinks down as the White girl asserts her dominance

10) Asian lady decides to suddenly mog a younger rat-face Italian woman at her own weddingView attachment 2115149

You could consider this one an age mog as well, but it's incredible to look at. The Italian woman, despite taller, is getting titty-mogged, style-mogged, face-mogged, even confidence-mogged. I got it from an international group and that's the reason of the flags

View attachment 2115154

This one had to be a collage because the actresses have apparently no pics together. But still, you can see her mogging brutally Elizabeth Olesen on top, Scarlett Johansson, and then Cobie Smulders when they walk side by side. All this while wearing less revealing clothes and having 2 minutes of screentime.

View attachment 2115163

I had originally no idea who thar was, but I found out it was Priscilla Huggins Ortiz. She casually flexes her body in a bikini while the one-piece bathing suit Asian woman behind her submissively looks down.

View attachment 2115164

I later found out that in the pic is actually Aya Shalkar and although lighting is having an effect, both the women in this photo have blue eyes. Aya is obviously a mutant case. Anyway, the not only tiddy mogging, but also face, chin, hair, everything. The White woman isn't even old.

14) Described as "humiliating", this White vs Asian "stereotypical" ass mog was seen by thousands

View attachment 2115170

The Greekoid slut is Anna Korakaki. Idk who the Chinese is, but she's getting ass-mogged brutally. Not exactly a fair mog because they're not even standing in the same place, but rather the cameraman wanting you to witness the brutality of it.

View attachment 2115180

Girl in the middle is a Russian e-thot that lives in Japan. The ass-mogging in this pic is merciless and yet she looks like she's into it. The two Asian women are Japanese gravure idols. Yumi Asahina and Negi Kujo.
The Russian girl (who goes by "Mocha") also got breast-mogged and face-mogged by Negi while she was wearing blue contacts and blonde hair dye

View attachment 2115187

A decent age mog. Emily Blunt getting brow-mogged, jaw-mogged, lip-mogged by Kim Sa-rang.

View attachment 2115190

18) White masked tatted mutant roastie gets breast-mogged brutally by the Asian lady in traditional clothes across the street

View attachment 2115194

I honestly don't know who took this photo, but it's probably the funniest one in this bunch. Just average Traditionalist Eastern vs Average Progressivist Western.

View attachment 2115198

Being a nameless extra isn't enough of a reason to get mogged by a skinny White woman. What makes this mogging good is Holly Valance's confident face vs the Asian women looking uncomfortable.

View attachment 2115202

No idea who this rice milk truck is or who's the coomer who decided to drop her in the middle of a bunch of White roasties, but there she is. Her massive tits mog, but she's also much cuter than everyone else too.

21) A huge Canadian woman, who's visibly fat and yet has no ass, getting mogged by a little Asian immigrant

View attachment 2115206

Which way, Canadian man?

View attachment 2115211

View attachment 2115213

24) If you haven't seen the ugliest White woman, here she is getting mogged by an Asian one

View attachment 2115214

That's Tao Okamoto on the right. I don't know who that monstrosity on the left is, but I looked her up and she is indeed a woman, not a tranny.

25) White girls getting butt-mogged so hard by a tall Asian girl that the cameraman forgets who he's supposed to focus on.

View attachment 2115224

Kind of a cute mog, this one. The Asian girl's name is Julia Deng, she's a German diver. Her womanlet teammate who's getting height mogged in the shower there is way more popular than her tho. In this one it's a bit slowed down, but I guarantee you the fucking cameraman knew that he saw something juicier and immediately started pulling out.

12 is triracial.

• Woah
Nope. First one the asian woman fogs even without makeup. The white foid looks gargoylish and stubborn.
What about # 3 then?

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane

View attachment 2115025

View attachment 2115032

View attachment 2115037

View attachment 2115038

View attachment 2115040

View attachment 2115052

View attachment 2115140

View attachment 2115143

View attachment 2115145

10) Asian lady decides to suddenly mog a younger rat-face Italian woman at her own weddingView attachment 2115149

View attachment 2115154

View attachment 2115163

View attachment 2115164

View attachment 2115170

View attachment 2115180

View attachment 2115187

View attachment 2115190

View attachment 2115194

View attachment 2115198

View attachment 2115202

View attachment 2115206

Which way, Canadian man?

View attachment 2115211

View attachment 2115213

View attachment 2115214

View attachment 2115224

A brownie definitely voted white for number 23.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and HeightPilledum
Why do u love asian women so much? You don't get the jbw halo, you bulgarian gypsy mongoloid.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 23100, Deleted member 24593 and 4 others
Fuck me, how was I supposed to know? She looks completely Caucasian and has blue eyes
Clown shit. I look "cOmPlEtElY CaUcAsIaN" with blue eyes but I'm half middle Eastern with a tiny bit of black.

The model is most likely mostly European (80%?) but you can still see obvious admixture, enough to somewhat alter phenotype. Either way I'd still consider her white, since she's likely 80%+ Euro, but "white admixed").

@HeightPilledum

Last edited:
  • JFL
1550516077962-jpg.2115025

Holy shit this is the most brutal fog I've ever seen. How do Asian women cope.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23100, copefuel, n0rthface and 6 others
Plus EmRata IS white. She's Ashkenazi

• +1

This one is just as brutal and the ages are closer. De Graaf just picked an easy and older target to mog

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir

The asian fogs here and she doesnt even have makeup on. Brutal for the hwite foid.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: incel194012940, Deleted member 24593, Deleted member 22135 and 1 other person
A brownie definitely voted white for number 23.
Wanted to post this one too. I wish I could have added this meme to the post main post but 25 images is the limit.
IMG 20230318 061052

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24593, Earth Dollar, Deleted member 23778 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and Won't Stop Mewing
This one is just as brutal and the ages are closer. De Graaf just picked an easy and older target to mog
View attachment 2115240

That one isn't nearly as brutal because while the Asian girl on the left is top percentile for her race, she would still get absolutely obliterated by the White girl in the photo I posted. Also, the White girl in that photo looks like a drug-addicted roastie, but she's not subhuman-tier like the other Asian girl in your first one. She would look much better if she wasn't styled to look like a washed-up prostitute but there's no saving the subhuman Asian girl.

• JFL
Reactions: dirtydorito
I'm not liking the fact that @cloUder stole the show with his "hot" takes and nobody is talking about the mogs
Though I'm half brown, most young white women I see on the media and IRL look like garbage. Horrible skin and hair, face filled with chemicals, box bodies.

• +1
That one isn't nearly as brutal because while the Asian girl on the left is top percentile for her race, she would still get absolutely obliterated by the White girl in the photo I posted. Also, the White girl in that photo looks like a drug-addicted roastie, but she's not subhuman-tier like the other Asian girl in your first one. She would look much better if she wasn't styled to look like a washed-up prostitute but there's no saving the subhuman Asian girl.
You can see Su Park meeting with a lot of actual White gigastacies and models on her Instagram and she fits right in. She's never been mogged brutally, only height-mogged.
Both Matisse and the Asian hairstylist standing next to Lauren De Graaf are subhumanly ugly on the same level

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
mirin thread

key takeaway from this thread: boobs are to woman what frame is to men, ass+hips is to woman what v taper is to men

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and HeightPilledum
mirin thread

key takeaway from this thread: boobs are to woman what frame is to men, ass+hips is to woman what v taper is to men
Indeed.
Tits have an amazing halo energy. See this pic as example

I'm not even a titcuck, I'm an assnigger, yet even I acknowledge that tits do matter overall in women's looks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, PointOfNoReturn, zharupodrugu and 4 others

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Brownskink, rooman, Deleted member 29078 and 9 others
Though I'm half brown, most young white women I see on the media and IRL look like garbage. Horrible skin and hair, face filled with chemicals, box bodies.
Cope brown women are ugly whites fog

White woman cope. The asian is 50th percentile for her race. De graaf is an ogre low brow subhuman. He/It is not a female.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Atem Rah, HeightPilledum and buckchadley31
Terminally online white worshipping curry

I'm cumming.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and HeightPilledum
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 29078, Deleted member 23100 and 3 others
makeup vs no makeup
Nice visual comprehension. All the white women are wearing makeup except for the army ones. The asian girls are wearing less makeup.

I used to be like you and @cloUder but I've healed my brain.
View attachment 2115268View attachment 2115269View attachment 2115270
I'm of the opinion that top tier Asian women, top tier White women and top tier Latrinas and brown women are all on the same level and can't mog each others. I've seen visual confirmation of this
2018VictoriaSecretFashionShowNewYorkuJQn5Np9pPZx

White women have coloring on their side, while Asian women are slightly more neotenous while still having amazing jaw bones that are stronger than European ones

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: dirtydorito and Won't Stop Mewing
I'm of the opinion that top tier Asian women, top tier White women and top tier Latrinas and brown women are all on the same level and can't mog each others. I've seen visual confirmation of this
View attachment 2115274

White women have coloring on their side, while Asian women are slightly more neotenous while still having amazing jaw bones that are stronger than European ones
Nordics just have small skulls

• +1
Nigga how tf are the Greek and Romanian women really considered White for the sake of this experiment. They look clearly out of place jfl
Being swarthy doesn't make you non-white. Plus it's tan mostly.
Not only women do it, look at Cristiano Ronaldo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
Being swarthy doesn't make you non-white.
>Swarthy
>White

The Greek women can pass in the Middle East and the Romanian woman looks Indian jfl. Also please research human skin tone. Mediterranean people can and do have Type 3 and 4 skin. It's not "just a tan bro! Muh White!!"

wtf? no they dont. White women have horrible coloring
Eeehhh, we Whites have developed and passed down light coloring specifically because even in caveman times, White women weren't attractive enough to make us fuck them.
They're recessive genes and have no evolutionary purpose other than it being aesthetic

>Swarthy
>White

The Greek women can pass in the Middle East and the Romanian woman looks Indian jfl. Also please research human skin tone. Mediterranean people can and do have Type 3 and 4 skin. It's not "just a tan bro! Muh White!!"
Middle Eastern isn't a race, and even they have some White-passing people. Assad's family is whiter than most Balkan families

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis and Xangsane
View attachment 2115274

Latinas always seem to have more sex appeal

Latinas always seem to have more sex appeal
Because of their bodies.
White women who have big asses and big tits mog them.
Latrinas have the same appeal Black women have, that animalistic brown horse pussy that looks special compared to what you're used to see

• Hmm...
Reactions: JovenCansao