Asian and White women mogging each others (full compilation and brutal ones only)

I used to be super racist and a hard core NatSoc. But then I started working a job that requires me to be on site at a University nearly every day. I’m a tradie. The top tier Asians there are just as hot as the top White girls. I saw this one Asian girl standing at the entrance to the campus gym the other day promoting some health and fitness course and holy hell, she was otherworldly. I realized that the disparity between races is just as big as the disparity within races and that other than blacks, who are all ugly, each race can have incredibly good looking members.

• +1
Reactions: litaz and HeightPilledum
Eeehhh, we Whites have developed and passed down light coloring specifically because even in caveman times, White women weren't attractive enough to make us fuck them.
They're recessive genes and have no evolutionary purpose other than it being aesthetic
Completely wrong. The entirety of human history has been light colored men conquering and mating with more ethnic women. Europeans looked like south indians before the nordic steppe invaders arrived and replaced the male lineages, without bringing in female lineages. White coloring is aesthetic on men only.

Estrogen levels correlate with perceived female attractiveness and femininty in females. Higher-estrogen women tend to look more 'ethnic' - with a darker, browner complexion, darker eyes, rounder and fuller face that is less European, and more "Asian" looking:

BPcXLaJ.jpg

"Composite faces of the (a) 10 women with highest and (b) 10 with lowest levels of late follicular oestrogen metabolite (oestrone-3-glucuronide, E1G)."

The high oestrogen face was rated as much more feminine, attractive and healthy than the low reproductive hormone face

I used to be super racist and a hard core NatSoc. But then I started working a job that requires me to be on site at a University nearly every day. I’m a tradie. The top tier Asians there are just as hot as the top White girls. I saw this one Asian girl standing at the entrance to the campus gym the other day promoting some health and fitness course and holy hell, she was otherworldly. I realized that the disparity between races is just as big as the disparity within races and that other than blacks, who are all ugly, each race can have incredibly good looking members.
I'm in the same boat as you. I used to worship White women and I was a hardcore /pol/ nigger until I realized that beautiful women exist in all races. Asian women and the coping AGAINST them by racists is partly what made me realize it

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory
Because of their bodies.
White women who have big asses and big tits mog them.
Latrinas have the same appeal Black women have, that animalistic brown horse pussy that looks special compared to what you're used to see
You're coping
Their faces just seem more appealing to have sex with
Screenshot 20230318 084445 Chrome

Even in the example you posted, the Asian chick just seems kind of cute, the white woman adorable but degenerate on the inside and then the face of the latina just screams sex

Also brutal Black women aren't even considered jfl

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Cope Thread.White women always fog.

• JFL
Middle Eastern isn't a race, and even they have some White-passing people. Assad's family is whiter than most Balkan families
No, I do not consider myself white.

You're coping
View attachment 2115295

Even in the example you posted, the Asian chick just seems kind of cute, the white woman adorable but degenerate on the inside and then the face of the latina just screams sex

The "Latina" is a white woman named Kendal Jenner.

The "white woman" is Middle Eastern.

• JFL
Reactions: litaz, HeightPilledum and JovenCansao
This thread is Cope but hilarious at the same time.

You're coping
View attachment 2115295

I don't consider Black women because even their own men don't like them. I'm convinced jungle fever retards never actually look at a Black woman's face and skull, but only at their bodies.
Don't get me wrong, attractive and beautiful Black women exist, but they're incredibly rare and it's no wonder Hollyjews prefer to put mulattas on the big screen

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao
The "Latina" is a white woman named Kendal Jenner.

The "white woman" is Middle Eastern.
Jfl But you know what I mean, even in the thread you stole from @swaggyp1 you can see it
The asians just seem cute but the Latinas scream primal sex

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and HeightPilledum

Not much to say here, but the 8/10 White girl is competing against a below average fat SEA monkey, the breast-mog is subtle, and it's rather the face that delivers the entire message. Extremely brutal. The delicate (yet whoreish) White features completely contrast to the brown monkey she's right next to
Looks mexican lol

10) Asian lady decides to suddenly mog a younger rat-face Italian woman at her own wedding

You could consider this one an age mog as well, but it's incredible to look at. The Italian woman, despite taller, is getting titty-mogged, style-mogged, face-mogged, even confidence-mogged. I got it from an international group and that's the reason of the flags
looks latina

11) Claudia Kim (that Asian gigastacy) mogging the entire White MCU female cast

IMG 20230317 222503

This one had to be a collage because the actresses have apparently no pics together. But still, you can see her mogging brutally Elizabeth Olesen on top, Scarlett Johansson, and then Cobie Smulders when they walk side by side. All this while wearing less revealing clothes and having 2 minutes of screentime.

@Wallenberg noodlestacy 😛

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane and HeightPilledum
11) Claudia Kim (that Asian gigastacy) mogging the entire White MCU female cast

IMG 20230317 222503

This one had to be a collage because the actresses have apparently no pics together. But still, you can see her mogging brutally Elizabeth Olesen on top, Scarlett Johansson, and then Cobie Smulders when they walk side by side. All this while wearing less revealing clothes and having 2 minutes of screentime.

@Wallenberg noodlestacy 😛
@HeightPilledum

Looks extra squishy
Screenshot 20230318 165128

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Deleted member 13787
A43BA105 8189 4DAF 9834 A2EB48388297
0C668175 9F53 482F AE53 AD734FBF5D53
17E079B1 5DE7 4D94 8D75 830580943E29
6D61A0BF 47DC 409F 9A47 32B7297C4EAA

C7BB46C2 F137 4C63 8E7D A3FDA7C19A69

not even close

• JFL
Reactions: Qazqa
I should have mentioned that obnoxiously (to the point of subhumanity) fat women or cases with a very clear age difference (like 20 years) aren't proper or even fair mogs. The Ratajewski one is already an extremely unfair one, but I still allowed it.

The only ones that are fair are this one
3324530 0C668175 9F53 482F AE53 AD734FBF5D53

but issue being is that even though the white girl is clearly better looking, the shovel-face monkey isn't even looking in the same direction and has no makeup on her
-
And this one
3324533 C7BB46C2 F137 4C63 8E7D A3FDA7C19A69

This one is actually fair. You can barely see the uggo behind her, but anyhow it's still dodgy as fuck and only a ricecel like you would save this creepshot

Still height mogged and ass mogged most of the White womanlets around her. Pretty rare if I gotta be honest, but one evidence amongst many that if you grow Asians on a Western diet, they'll generally get big.
no ass or height for her disgusting gook face

no ass or height for her disgusting gook face
The white women from that competition were ugly as fuck too and the ones who did have a bigger ass were visibly overweight

This is one of those Russian ones that got ass mogged
Elizaveta
Dxz

And this is her German teammate
657c0b63 2f60 4e62 9a55 1e0706ad0774

They're all ugly or mediocre at best in terms of face. Can you browncels stay at least a minute without worshipping white women?

I should have mentioned that obnoxiously (to the point of subhumanity) fat women or cases with a very clear age difference (like 20 years) aren't proper or even fair mogs. The Ratajewski one is already an extremely unfair one, but I still allowed it.

The only ones that are fair are this one
View attachment 2116602
but issue being is that even though the white girl is clearly better looking, the shovel-face monkey isn't even looking in the same direction and has no makeup on her
-
And this one
View attachment 2116607
This one is actually fair. You can barely see the uggo behind her, but anyhow it's still dodgy as fuck and only a ricecel like you would save this creepshot
From 2chan muh guy, you know damn well the white girl i post fog noodle back rice fields even without make up

The white women from that competition were ugly as fuck too and the ones who did have a bigger ass were visibly overweight

This is one of those Russian ones that got ass mogged
View attachment 2116690View attachment 2116691
And this is her German teammate
View attachment 2116693
They're all ugly or mediocre at best in terms of face. Can you browncels stay at least a minute without worshipping white women?
keep worshipping jackie chan then retarded cumskin

• Hmm...
From 2chan muh guy, you know damn well the white girl i post fog noodle back rice fields even without make up
I did say that one white girl is clearly better looking in that post. Still doesn't justify your pics being blurry as fuck and very old too.
But I did recognize them upon sight. Reminds me of what nipcels believe the average white girl is.
2chan is so self hating that 4chan borrowed racist shit from them to insult Asians

Last edited:
keep worshipping jackie chan then retarded cumskin
View attachment 2116701View attachment 2116704
JFL at your seething.
I said both races have ugly faces, which is why it was that one example was a
HEIGHT AND ASS
mogging and nothing else, yet you're still angry like a little bitch over it.
Is it low IQ, poor reading comprehension or junk browncel/nigcel fragility your issue?

Only good looking Asians are giga surgery maxxed with 100s of surgeries. Otherwise they all look same

• JFL
Reactions: Brownskink
JFL at your seething.
I said both races have ugly faces, which is why it was that one example was a
HEIGHT AND ASS
mogging and nothing else, yet you're still angry like a little bitch over it.
Is it low IQ, poor reading comprehension or junk browncel/nigcel fragility your issue?
dnrd kys cumskin

Only good looking Asians are giga surgery maxxed with 100s of surgeries. Otherwise they all look same
You know that's not true and the few Kpop gooks that got surgeries got hated for it

• JFL
3881675680841 pic
brutal mogging

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24593 and HeightPilledum
you fucking youngfaggots. the proper terminology when referring to females is fogging . mog= male over group fog=female over group

Excellent find. White woman getting mogged in everything and looks like the Asian girl is even sitting down to not heightmog her.
Who is this btw? It's so rare catching Asian gigastacies into the wild, especially next to White women

Excellent find. White woman getting mogged in everything and looks like the Asian girl is even sitting down to not heightmog her.
Who is this btw? It's so rare catching Asian gigastacies into the wild, especially next to White women
random girl off chinese tiktok

• +1
@Xangsane

But not brutal enough. I wanna ask you guys to find me a brutal mogging involving an Asian and a White girl. I want the most perfect Asian gigastacy, noodlestacy, the squishiest of the squishy Asian girl next to the ugliest White foid, possibly one who isn't fat or old.

My research is limited because I only follow ones who have White boyfriends or husbands, like this one
Chaeri shin

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
@Xangsane

But not brutal enough. I wanna ask you guys to find me a brutal mogging involving an Asian and a White girl. I want the most perfect Asian gigastacy, noodlestacy, the squishiest of the squishy Asian girl next to the ugliest White foid, possibly one who isn't fat or old.

My research is limited because I only follow ones who have White boyfriends or husbands, like this one
View attachment 2125560
Squishy squishy

• +1
@Xangsane

View attachment 2125560
nah but the one i posted is definitely the most brutal mogging ive seen as its both face and body

white users have insane cope mechanisms when it comes to Asian woman fogging white one.
now here is the catch, avg Asian woman fogs white woman.

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Xangsane
nah but the one i posted is definitely the most brutal mogging ive seen as its both face and body
I think my issue with it is that physically they both look about the same, and the pic is a little too far away

All white women are whores and a scourge to Western cilivization. Millions of white women must die if they will not give me sex
61F1C658 9BB7 4CEE 9846 664DB26305ED

the Asians being fogged are mostly non-Japanese Asians. when /pol/tards 'worship' Asian Women they are pretty much worshipping Nips

The “attractive” white classroom fogs the “attractive” Asian classroom
You mean the white children fog the Asian 16-18 year olds? While some would agree that White females hit the wall at 11, you don't gotta potray yourself to be in that crowd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787