Asian and White women mogging each others (full compilation and brutal ones only)

the Asians being fogged are mostly non-Japanese Asians. when /pol/tards 'worship' Asian Women they are pretty much worshipping Nips
Nips are ironically some of the ugliest Asians.
Their teeth are absolute shit, and their dental development (thus chin, jaw etc) is decades behind other first world countries. They don't care about their own appearance for most of their formative lives and they are the shortest North East Asians.
Chinese and Korean women are on average better looking

You mean the white children fog the Asian 16-18 year olds? While some would agree that White females hit the wall at 11, you don't gotta potray yourself to be in that crowd
have you noticed how asian girls seem to have a glowup in their late teens? i feel like, unlike white women, asian girls peak in their early twenties. they look nerdy and unkempt at 13-16

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid and HeightPilledum
White females mog East Asian females for the most part at younger ages.

have you noticed how asian girls seem to have a glowup in their late teens? i feel like, unlike white women, asian girls peak in their early twenties. they look nerdy and unkempt at 13-16
Absolutely.
Asian females actually improve and develop past their teenage years, while White females just get worse and worse.

Katie Leung was probably the ugliest child actress in HP, yet when the cast all met up as adults, she was fogging everyone. She almost fogs pre-wall Emma Watson
Katieleung 6

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
You mean the white children fog the Asian 16-18 year olds? While some would agree that White females hit the wall at 11, you don't gotta potray yourself to be in that crowd
7816E176 C3AC 4236 BF5B D5D67E590EFF

isnt that your thing? Preferring Asian foids cause they appear younger? Well, also because white women wouldnt give you the time of day so you cope by convincing yourself Asians look better
Absolutely.
Asian females actually improve and develop past their teenage years, while White females just get worse and worse.
Case in point

I've got a good chin, a square head, wide jaw and I don't wear glasses. I look pretty mid overall, but trying to attack my personal looks is a pretty pathetic tactic
BEBD5927 0AC2 4606 96C0 8AEBCF35BCDD

isnt that your thing? Preferring Asian foids cause they appear younger? Well, also because white women wouldnt give you the time of day so you cope by convincing yourself Asians look better

Case in point
Everyone prefers facially younger looking women. All the most attractive White women, even the ones with Gigachad jawlines are neotenous in their facial features.
In terms of body, I like everything but I prefer more "developed" women

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
I think my issue with it is that physically they both look about the same, and the pic is a little too far away
Welp the girl is facially very attractive to me, but sure theres some subjective bias there. Anyways she fogs the horse faced femcel to oblivion, doesnt rly matter

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum