Asian just need to do this to get a gf

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
Gymmax should aim for this physique

Then get a proper Korean perm, not retard dorito hair American perm

Maybe skincare as well bc why not

Then drown in Pussies such

The problem is Asian is that they are too busy studyceling and working too much so they barely have time/energy left to do such thing

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: gooner23 and murdah
o

Last edited:
Asians ranked 5-9 on average on the filter
Gymmax should aim for this physique
View attachment 2972203
View attachment 2972206
View attachment 2972207

Then get a proper Korean perm, not retard dorito hair American perm
View attachment 2972198

Maybe skincare as well bc why not

Then drown in Pussies such

View attachment 2972211

The problem is Asian is that they are too busy studyceling and working too much so they barely have time/energy left to do such thing

• +1
Reactions: murdah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and raleqtambrobret
still quite impressive for 16 yo kid no?

My frame is huge af now in my 20s
Impressive?
You literally look like you have a C-Section scar you tranny.

What happened to your child?

Impressive?

it is just indentation from wearing pants high...

• Hmm...
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
The comments on this guys videos surprise me
he’s about average facially imo

• Love it
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Impressive?

damn why bro hating thats just a weight loss or gain stretch mark i get it when i cut usually

The comments on this guys videos surprise me
he’s about average facially imo

damn if i posted my physique would i get 200k likes :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
wear t07 contacts and let a goatee grow

why do you act like asians are a different species and what they do to ascend is soo much different? asians and whites are very similar compared to most nationalities we do similar things to ascend

• +1
Reactions: Amadeus
damn if i posted my physique would i get 200k likes :feelshah:
The gender demographics of the likes matter too. You’d think it’s other gymbros like on other physique Tiktoks but nah that audience is like 99% women lol

U got that sleeper build? No joke I think girls like “sleeper builds” more than dudes who look roided 247

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and gooner23
why do you act like asians are a different species and what they do to ascend is soo much different? asians and whites are very similar compared to most nationalities we do similar things to ascend
:feelsgood:

The gender demographics of the likes matter too. You’d think it’s other gymbros like on other physique Tiktoks but nah that audience is like 99% women lol

U got that sleeper build? No joke I think girls like “sleeper builds” more than dudes who look roided 247
my arms are pretty normal but i have never seen a true natty with really good arms that wasn't pushing 25% bf honestly

Already doing this but retarded mother doesn't want me to have Korean hairstyle because she thinks it's gay lol

Already doing this but retarded mother doesn't want me to have Korean hairstyle because she thinks it's gay lol
your mom is retard, softnext her and pass her to me

• Love it
Reactions: Bomber517
your mom is retard, softnext her and pass her to me
Probably because i live in Kazakhstan, so being a prettyboy or kpopmaxxer is seen as gay or cringe, but a lot of young Kazakh girls like Korean guys due to K-drama and kpop. If you're Korean or kpopmaxxer, you can even get teenage pussy here lol. One of my college friends who is a 18-year old kpopmaxxer legit fucked a 16-year old schoolgirl.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Probably because i live in Kazakhstan, so being a prettyboy or kpopmaxxer is seen as gay or cringe, but a lot of young Kazakh girls like Korean guys due to K-drama and kpop. If you're Korean or kpopmaxxer, you can even get teenage pussy here lol. One of my college friends who is a 18-year old kpopmaxxer legit fucked a 16-year old schoolgirl.
Because retard westerners think Kpopmaxxer are those colorful hair twink idols but in reality this is what slay in Korea.

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517

Users who are viewing this thread

Back