Asian women are by far the most white worshipping racial group and its shameful

murdah

murdah

Kraken
In the states, white man asian female couples outnumber asian male asian female couples which is insane. They are the only race that date out more. I don’t even think its because of “yellow” fever, blacks and hispanics also fetishize asian women but never get the same treatment. JBW halo exists even in the west. Even tiktok has picked up on how easy it is for a white man to date an asian. Feel bad for my asian brothers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, try2beme, barettrealrx and 10 others
In the states, white man asian female couples outnumber asian male asian female couples which is insane. They are the only race that date out more. I don’t even think its because of “yellow” fever, blacks and hispanics also fetishize asian women but never get the same treatment. JBW halo exists even in the west. Even tiktok has picked up on how easy it is for a white man to date an asian. Feel bad for my asian brothers

No wonder Koreans are a dying race…soon they’ll be extinct jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justropemaxbro and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
They look at the mirror and don't want their kids to look the same :dafuckfeels:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, ShowerMaxxing, Roquefort and 9 others
We deserve to be worshiped

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, ShowerMaxxing, <6PSLcel and 4 others
In the states, white man asian female couples outnumber asian male asian female couples which is insane. They are the only race that date out more. I don’t even think its because of “yellow” fever, blacks and hispanics also fetishize asian women but never get the same treatment. JBW halo exists even in the west. Even tiktok has picked up on how easy it is for a white man to date an asian. Feel bad for my asian broth

I'm not even Asian and this blackpill has me feeling some type of way. How do Asians males cope? How do they not go ER? 🧐

• +1
Reactions: VolcelFTW, ShowerMaxxing, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
I'm not even Asian and this blackpill has me feeling some type of way. How do Asians males cope? How do they not go ER? 🧐
Same, makes me angry even though I’m not asian. Crazy how there are white incels here when they can easily use their JBW card

• +1
Reactions: VolcelFTW, Ricky212 and SubhumanCurrycel

It's bigger in the West than in Asia actually.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
too bad they are ugly ash

• Hmm...
Reactions: User28823

I've noticed this too 😹. I remember watching a video on TT about this topic and asians (mainly Filipino and Thailand) stating on how their parents teach them to get a marriage/baby from a white man traveling to inherit their riches (they stereotypically assume every white foreign that visits is rich :lul:) They literally worship whites

They're most popular surgery and procedures is even to get rid of monolids for double eyelids bro, which I personally think they're cool. It's like they hate themselves

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, PrinceLuenLeoncur and efidescontinuado
i don't mind usually they tend to have a certain psychology about it and randomly blame men for being oppressive only to worship white men #METOO MOVEMENT

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese, aspiringexcel, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and 2 others
White brah can only fuck flat faced flat body chinks
While BBCs get thicc aryan stacies

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Ricky212 and 4 others
My ugly White friends ascended with plain looking Asian women

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and murdah
every asian whore will eventually pay for their sins on this earth, these are things above us that will be handled by powers above us

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: normie_joe, aspiringexcel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 5 others
The worst part is people will blame WM for fetishization when in reality its the other way around where AF by in large have the preference.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, VolcelFTW, Ricky212 and 1 other person
they want the BWC
no small asian peepee

The worst part is people will blame WM for fetishization when in reality its the other way around where AF by in large have the preference.
Exactly lol, its more white fever than anything.

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212, ShowerMaxxing and SubhumanCurrycel
Asian women worshipping whites is a psl cope I see more Asian chicks with Indian men than white men (tbf rhere are more Indians in the age range 18-35 than whites in Canada)

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane, St.TikTokcel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
i don't mind usually they tend to have a certain psychology about it and randomly blame men for being oppressive only to worship white men #METOO MOVEMENT
Why would you care you have an 8 inch cock

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
White brah can only fuck flat faced flat body chinks
While BBCs get thicc aryan stacies

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: justropemaxbro, Recessed Life, sub5c3l and 2 others

Not all blacks like Asian I prefer white women tbh

• +1

Why are niggs on this site crying about alien pan faced gook foids worshipping Cumskins?

This is like crying over a fat Cumskin hoe wanting BBC, like who cares she’s fat she’s a subhuman bro

Non whites do not “fetishise” azn women literally no nigga or Latin wants a hook foid keep your weird fantasies to yourself

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: justropemaxbro, murdah, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
every asian whore will eventually pay for their sins on this earth, these are things above us that will be handled by powers above us
The Gook equivalent of “burn the coal pay the toll” nonsense

say what?

Couldn't have been a more water thread

They are the only race that date out more. I don’t even think its because of “yellow” fever, blacks and hispanics also fetishize asian women but never get the same treatment. JBW halo exists even in the west.
Yeah, so marrying a gook instead of a white woman is JBW halo.:lul::lul::lul:

So if chinks decide to date sheboons, will you call it JBC, Just be chink halo?

Low IQ retard take

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), butterworld and St.TikTokcel
Same, makes me angry even though I’m not asian. Crazy how there are white incels here when they can easily use their JBW card
JBW is a meme in the west, HTN+ is law

• +1
Reactions: butterworld

SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!

The worst part is, these women are fucking ugly and disgusting.

If they were hot like Latinas/middle easterns it would of been acceptable

• +1
Reactions: N8verBegan
even it wasnt for attraction and white worshipping minnorites would still be more likely to racemix because there are just more white people to choose from

• Hmm...
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
even it wasnt for attraction and white worshipping minnorites would still be more likely to racemix because there are just more white people to choose from
Then why don't their men do the same

• +1

This isn’t that crazy icl, it’s just like preference

This isn’t that crazy icl, it’s just like preference
So they prefer to date white men more than their own race??? That is crazy lol, they’re the only race to do so.

Yeah, so marrying a gook instead of a white woman is JBW halo.:lul::lul::lul:

So if chinks decide to date sheboons, will you call it JBC, Just be chink halo?

Low IQ retard take
Its not just about marriage lol, white guys are literally cucking asian men in the dating scene and more. Asian women worship white features, I would say that’s a halo.

• JFL
Its not just about marriage lol, white guys are literally cucking asian men in the dating scene and more. Asian women worship white features, I would say that’s a halo.
Except for whites and Asians, nobody needs Asian women. Other races have their own women as backup. Even curries have arranged marriages. LTN whites have no other option than to go for flatfaced gooks because white women's standards are sky high. Its not an achievement.

Brutal shit

• +1
Why are niggs on this site crying about alien pan faced gook foids worshipping Cumskins?

This is like crying over a fat Cumskin hoe wanting BBC, like who cares she’s fat she’s a subhuman bro

Non whites do not “fetishise” azn women literally no nigga or Latin wants a hook foid keep your weird fantasies to yourself
what i have been trynna say.
A white male will go to SEA because he can't get any white women for himself. Even so, He will only get a not so good looking gook.
I am an asian myself and I went to visit Thailand and all the geomaxxers are with bloatmaxxed asian women.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard Cheese

They choose one road bwc or bbc thentunnel vision it’s embarrassing fetishizing

• +1
asian women like white 'men' cause asian women are mentally ill

non-mentally ill women such as non-asians do not like white 'men' at all