Every ethnic group worships white people

murdah

murdah

Kraken
Asians, Hispanics, Arabs, Indians, and even Blacks (to an extent) worship whites. A white guy in any 3rd world country has insane SMV, especially in asia. If you’re an ethnic, its hard to live this life to the fullest since the beauty standard is eurocentric everywhere in the world. This doesn’t apply to chads of every respective race though. But even a mediocre white man can easily get an HTB+ from any ethnic group, its almost impossible to be incel as a white person. Tagging fellow deathnics @Jamaldickjavontus @GabachoCopium @sudanguy

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAnomaly, Kamui, randomop and 6 others
Ramblings from the brothels of Stockholm

E4B78D5C 9219 44AC 90CF 93671522ADF9

Average suburban white Zoomers in America look like this 5 PSL minimum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui, FaceandBBC, smoth and 4 others
Kinda true but eh idk

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
true, everytime i vist mexico, i always get complimented for my white skin which is such a weird thing to compliment someone on in america tho, so yeah literally every ethnic ass country worships whitness

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Jamaldickjavontus
N

Attachments

• v12044gd0000cnft6jfog65ruvs3qrpg.mp4
    617.2 KB
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Water

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Asians, Hispanics, Arabs, Indians, and even Blacks (to an extent) worship whites. A white guy in any 3rd world country has insane SMV, especially in asia. If you’re an ethnic, its hard to live this life to the fullest since the beauty standard is eurocentric everywhere in the world. This doesn’t apply to chads of every respective race though. But even a mediocre white man can easily get an HTB+ from any ethnic group, its almost impossible to be incel as a white person. Tagging fellow deathnics @Jamaldickjavontus @GabachoCopium @sudanguy
White "incels" who won't go for ethnic women and are white women only are the worst
You don't deserve to be white if you won't play to your one and only advantage in this life

• +1
@murdah false

I worship my own people

Latinas > masculine hooked nose thin lip no ass whitegirls
Latinos > soy lgbt whiteboys

Sure other shitskins worship whites but Im not the one. The whites cucked themselves now theyre all turning trans and gay

Water

I worship curly haired mulattoes and pawgs

• Woah
Nibba thats like every ethnic
I've never heard of any Black people worshipping Whites, Blacks and Latinos don't do that shit

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and NotCarv
There is no Chad of every race lol you can’t be an ethnic Chadlite without being mixed

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
There is no Chad of every race lol you can’t be an ethnic Chadlite without being mixed
Cope, there are plenty of ethnic chads.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and sudanguy
You can be an ethnic Chad you just won't have anywhere near the SMV of a White Chad.

• +1
You can be an ethnic Chad you just won't have anywhere near the SMV of a White Chad.
Yes but all I’m saying is Ethnic Chads need to be mixed to be Chad

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel