Asking for a girls body count number is so important

Flowey

Flowey

Banned
If she heisitates or just doesn’t tell you, it’s time to leave her tbh. If you want a serious and happy relationship, body count is very important

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Lev Peshkov
what makes you think she won't lie?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and Lev Peshkov
Womaymgz53u11

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
what makes you think she won't lie?

It’s important to look at her friends and social media too bro, also it’s easy to find out which girls are whores. Look at the way she dresses, people she hangs/hung out with, also even if she lies the truth will come out eventually.

True

• +1
Reactions: wasted
It’s important to look at her friends and social media too bro, also it’s easy to find out which girls are whores
ill save u some time...
all girls are whores

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9355
It’s important to look at her friends and social media too bro, also it’s easy to find out which girls are whores
like I always say the rule of three is legit; multiply x (number of her supposed lays) by three.

like I always say the rule of three is legit; divide x (number of her supposed lays) by three.
im sure you mean multiply

• JFL
Reactions: Flowey
Or you could be smart and go for younger girls, theyre more obedient, more receptive to what you teach them, and the least likely to have high body count (duh)
Older whores are usually a lost cause and only waste time.

She either a virgin until marriage or a whore.

She will most likely lie or change the subject

there where some discussion lately. some said they would go for a 3/10. i understand that. better that than to be forever alone. However there is a problem. a 3/10 would not make me hard. i need at least a 6. otherwise my dick would stay soft. How far down can you go and still get a hard one?