How do people actually feel good slaying (VOLCELS GTFIH)

hard pp goes brrr :p

• JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Yeh alcohol works for most people

But it’s pointless to use it to slay like I don’t see the point
Helps me. I hate clubs I hate degeneracy and I’m generally not a happy person this year so drink helps me cope with life and helps me remain happy and even then I end up depressed after a while when drunk so it only helps to a degree
This was her argument btw (the text above that I’m responding to). @PrinceLuenLeoncur @shia.jihadist

Here was my response:

“Out of all the people I’ve talked to, you are legit the most braindead out of all of them. You don’t even know the belief of the people you are arguing for. You basically regurgitated what you’ve said from the beginning. “Oh no but we don’t believe that”. That’s basically what this entire chunk of text is saying

1.) the salafi wahhabi believe is that Allah occupies space over his throne. If you went to argue that it’s not physical, but literal, then prove how affirming a sentence which implies ascending over an object literally, isn’t physical.

2.) > If Allah is above His throne, then He occupies space. The space that He occupies and extends through would necessitate that His existence is a body. And all bodies are composed of atoms (or a hylmorphic compositie of form and matter, but whatever is composite requires a composer which would make allah a creature. Space is traditionally understood as a dimension in which physical objects exist and move. To occupy space implies being subject to spatial dimensions, which include length, width, and depth. This is generally applied to physical entities. A body, in classical metaphysics, is an entity that has physical properties and is composed of matter and form. Being composite implies having parts or components, which requires a composer.
If Allah has body (parts maybe not parts to some salafis but ygm) then it stands to reason that he occupies space which means something existed before him meaning he isn’t the god of all creation.

You haven’t actually refuted this, you merely said “no it’s not true this isn’t what we believe” so you can keep saying “oh well it’s not physical” but if you believe he is literally over his throne in the sense that his MAKAN is over his throne, his essence, in a literal sense, then you’re implying tajsim and tashbih. And well, that’s not Islamic now is it? You can’t provide a logical contradiction then say “bila kayf or tashbih” it just doesn’t work. “

funny enough, she actually ended up blocking me as soon as I was gonna send my argument.
Honestly you’d had destroyed her if you sent it. Asharis have an issue though they believe Allahs actions take place in temporal space time which is why I say Maturidi and Shiism are the most coherent Islamic philosophies as Allahs actions are outside of space time

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC and thebuffdon690
its removed one leg has a knee that separates it but other doesnt :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

if Allah (SWT) is the creator of space then how can He occupy space
It’s not about whether he can occupy space or not, it’s about whether the fundamental belief that wahhabis hold relative to Islam is true.

If they interpret Allah as being literal as opposed to a non special manifestation of a creator (non Salafi belief) then they hold the correct interpretation of Allah relative to a salafi belief paradigm.

In other words, There needs to be a distinction made between metaphysical interpretations of Allah, and the interpretation manifested from the Quran by wahhabis and salafis, you can’t house these two in the same category, because they are fundamentally different. They are arguing from a quranic standpoint, hence why you can’t appeal to metaphysical interpretations to try and beat them.

It’s important to understand this if you don’t want the wahhabi belief to widespread even though they understand the quaranic paradigm better than everyone else. This is also the mistake @IndraBC was making.

I can elaborate further

😕
its removed one leg has a knee that separates it but other doesnt :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This only applies if you are salafi/anthari/wahabi

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC
Helps me. I hate clubs I hate degeneracy and I’m generally not a happy person this year so drink helps me cope with life and helps me remain happy and even then I end up depressed after a while when drunk so it only helps to a degree

Honestly you’d had destroyed her if you sent it. Asharis have an issue though they believe Allahs actions take place in temporal space time which is why I say Maturidi and Shiism are the most coherent Islamic philosophies as Allahs actions are outside of space time
Been a long time since I studied this shit tbh it always drove me crazy studying all of the creeds, fucking diabolical interpretations of one god. And they have the audacity to claim that the triune god is complicated to understand 😂

What a joke

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
It’s not about whether he can occupy space or not, it’s about whether the fundamental belief that wahhabis hold relative to Islam is true.

If they interpret Allah as being literal as opposed to a non special manifestation of a creator (non Salafi belief) then they hold the correct interpretation of Allah relative to a salafi belief paradigm.

In other words, There needs to be a distinction made between metaphysical interpretations of Allah, and the interpretation manifested from the Quran by wahhabis and salafis, you can’t house these two in the same category, because they are fundamentally different. They are arguing from a quranic standpoint, hence why you can’t appeal to metaphysical interpretations to try and beat them.

It’s important to understand this if you don’t want the wahhabi belief to widespread even though they understand the quaranic paradigm better than everyone else. This is also the mistake @IndraBC was making.

I can elaborate further
so basically you're saying they have the correct interpretation of Allah if they only use the Quran?

so basically you're saying they have the correct interpretation of Allah if they only use the Quran?
No it’s about whether one uses the literal or metaphorical interpretation of said verse, and how they justify this being correct

I’m not sure what hadiths say about this I can’t remember but you can quote me stuff if you want and I’ll take a look, would be interesting to brush up on it again in case I missed something

• +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist
No it’s about whether one uses the literal or metaphorical interpretation of said verse, and how they justify this being correct

I’m not sure what hadiths say about this I can’t remember but you can quote me stuff if you want and I’ll take a look, would be interesting to brush up on it again in case I missed something
yeah exactly but only the Prophet  and his rightful successors can tell you whether to take the literal or metaphorical interpretation

you can't just decide it yourself

yeah exactly but only the Prophet  and his rightful successors can tell you whether to take the literal or metaphorical interpretation

you can't just decide it yourself
What did he say about it?

I don’t remember

And quote the source

Been a long time since I studied this shit tbh it always drove me crazy studying all of the creeds, fucking diabolical interpretations of one god. And they have the audacity to claim that the triune god is complicated to understand 😂

What a joke
I’m Christian myself. It’s not diabolical it’s complicated but God isn’t like his creation now is he so it makes sense that’s the case. In scripture this is how god shows himself to be. Is it more complicated than having an ethical generic Monadical monotheistic god? Sure

But would that be an accurate representation of god? OFC not. God has shown numerous times in the OT who he is and how he interacts with the world and he does this as the Triiity. If there’s any questions you have that may confuse you about the trinity feel free to ask because to me Allah is nothing but a fake fictional generic monotheistic god from an Arabian pagan umi (illiterate) tribesman known as Mohammed

I’m Christian myself. It’s not diabolical it’s complicated but God isn’t like his creation now is he so it makes sense that’s the case. In scripture this is how god shows himself to be. Is it more complicated than having an ethical generic Monadical monotheistic god? Sure

But would that be an accurate representation of god? OFC not. God has shown numerous times in the OT who he is and how he interacts with the world and he does this as the Triiity. If there’s any questions you have that may confuse you about the trinity feel free to ask because to me Allah is nothing but a fake fictional generic monotheistic god from an Arabian pagan umi (illiterate) tribesman known as Mohammed
Yeh no I’m saying that the always like to point the finger at Christian’s regarding the trinity, but they have no idea about their own aqeedah history

Just whatever they can use to push their bs agenda of Islam even if it contradicts their own scripture, state of the ummah today.

• JFL
What did he say about it?

I don’t remember

And quote the source
well obviously this is where the different opinions come from
wahahbis probably use some retarded hadith from the umayyad forgery factory to make their claim

i'll tell you a hadith from Imam Ja'far Sadiq (great grandson of Imam Hussain, son of Fatima, daughter of Prophet Muhammad ) regarding the following verse:

(وَلَا تَدْعُ مَعَ اللَّهِ إِلَهًا آخَرَ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا هُوَ كُلُّ شَيْءٍ هَالِكٌ) إِلَّا وَجْهَهُ لَهُ الْحُكْمُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ.
Except the face of Allah everything will get destroyed. (Surah Qasas 28:88)

Ibne Babawayh in Tawheed has narrated from Ibne Khusaima that I asked Imam Sadiq (a.s.) about its explanation and he replied: The face of Allah is the religion of Allah and the Holy Prophet (S) and Amirul Momineen (a.s.) were the religion of Allah and creatures of Allah they were the eyes of Allah who used to see their action by the light of Allah and they were the tongue of Allah, as Allah used to converse through them. And these gentlemen used to convey the knowledge of Allah to His creatures.

well obviously this is where the different opinions come from
wahahbis probably use some retarded hadith from the umayyad forgery factory to make their claim

i'll tell you a hadith from Imam Ja'far Sadiq (great grandson of Imam Hussain, son of Fatima, daughter of Prophet Muhammad ) regarding the following verse:

Except the face of Allah everything will get destroyed. (Surah Qasas 28:88)

Ibne Babawayh in Tawheed has narrated from Ibne Khusaima that I asked Imam Sadiq (a.s.) about its explanation and he replied: The face of Allah is the religion of Allah and the Holy Prophet (S) and Amirul Momineen (a.s.) were the religion of Allah and creatures of Allah they were the eyes of Allah who used to see their action by the light of Allah and they were the tongue of Allah, as Allah used to converse through them. And these gentlemen used to convey the knowledge of Allah to His creatures.
I don’t get what that Hadith is trying to say

I don’t get what that Hadith is trying to say
its saying that the "face of Allah" is a metaphor for the religion of Allah, and Prophet Muhammad  and Imam Ali (AS)

its saying that the "face of Allah" is a metaphor for the religion of Allah, and Prophet Muhammad  and Imam Ali (AS)
Ok as far as this goes I have my own opinions, I’ll set it aside.

But I’m curious why you think shia is true over Sunni? Not just an opinionated reason like I believe its not illogical for Muhammad to appoint his son in law instead of Abu bakr, but actual evidence which dictates so.

Yeh no I’m saying that the always like to point the finger at Christian’s regarding the trinity, but they have no idea about their own aqeedah history

Just whatever they can use to push their bs agenda of Islam even if it contradicts their own scripture, state of the ummah today.
Yeah it’s hilarious. My Muslim buddies didn’t even know what an Aqeedah even was until I pressed 5 of them on it 2 months ago. They never even knew what it was and yet they have the fucking nerve to try debunk the trinity. What a load of sand retardation.

Yeah Islam is a silly religion I looked into it a lot was gonna convert until I did research into it and my Christianity and was emboldened that Christ is real he is god as scriptures show and that Islam is a Death Cult nothing more nothing less not saying this to be rude but that’s how it is brah.

I have debated Muslims even here till the point that they threw their Hadiths away and became Heretics like Gengar :lul:. Their Hadiths state that Satan is in your nose so when you wake up you have to breathe in water for your Wudu in the morning to flush satan out, or how in the Hadith is you sneeze or whatever when your in bed have to blow behind your shoulder 3 times to make satan leave you. Or the Hadith that states Mohammed washed himself in menstrual water with dead bodies and when he was questions he simply said “All water is pure” this is the book Muslims follow (Sunnis as all this is Abu Bukhari)

• +1
Ok as far as this goes I have my own opinions, I’ll set it aside.

But I’m curious why you think shia is true over Sunni? Not just an opinionated reason like I believe its not illogical for Muhammad to appoint his son in law instead of Abu bakr, but actual evidence which dictates so.
Shia makes more sense than most Sunni schools philosophically but Maturidi and Ash’ari schools are ok. Issue is Shia Islam is 100% rip off Neo-Platonism which poses its own set of questions

They also have less Hadiths so it’s easier to defend so the Hadiths aisha being 9 and Mohammed marring her @ 6 isn’t in Shia Hadith

• +1
Yeah it’s hilarious. My Muslim buddies didn’t even know what an Aqeedah even was until I pressed 5 of them on it 2 months ago. They never even knew what it was and yet they have the fucking nerve to try debunk the trinity. What a load of sand retardation.

Yeah Islam is a silly religion I looked into it a lot was gonna convert until I did research into it and my Christianity and was emboldened that Christ is real he is god as scriptures show and that Islam is a Death Cult nothing more nothing less not saying this to be rude but that’s how it is brah.

I have debated Muslims even here till the point that they threw their Hadiths away and became Heretics like Gengar :lul:. Their Hadiths state that Satan is in your nose so when you wake up you have to breathe in water for your Wudu in the morning to flush satan out, or how in the Hadith is you sneeze or whatever when your in bed have to blow behind your shoulder 3 times to make satan leave you. Or the Hadith that states Mohammed washed himself in menstrual water with dead bodies and when he was questions he simply said “All water is pure” this is the book Muslims follow (Sunnis as all this is Abu Bukhari)
Yeh it’s stupid but you can’t dismiss it, it’s a very dangerous tool to spread its own capabilities military wise and also ideologically too. Because it masquerades as a stupid idea but underneath there’s malicious tactics that are used to improve its influence and reach long term. That’s why you see it’s the fastest growing religions numbers wise that is not done by accident, so don’t be fooled

• +1
Shia makes more sense than most Sunni schools philosophically but Maturidi and Ash’ari schools are ok. Issue is Shia Islam is 100% rip off Neo-Platonism which poses its own set of questions

They also have less Hadiths so it’s easier to defend so the Hadiths aisha being 9 and Mohammed marring her @ 6 isn’t in Shia Hadith
Yes but why do u think it’s true is my question

And you can’t just dismiss the hadiths because they go against your faith, like the Hadiths you happen to dismiss are the ones which make your religion look terrible? Seems bait asf

@shia.jihadist explain

where do i begin lol

i dont want to turn this conversation into a shia vs sunni debate

but i'll answer your question with one of the thousands of hadith
Screenshot 2024 09 14 at 115238PM

hadith from one of the 6 authentic sunni hadith books

to appoint his son in law instead of Abu bakr
btw, no sunni believes Abu Bakr was appointed by the Prophet 
they believe the matter was left up to the people and decided in Saqifah Banu Sai'da

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and thebuffdon690
Yeh it’s stupid but you can’t dismiss it, it’s a very dangerous tool to spread its own capabilities military wise and also ideologically too. Because it masquerades as a stupid idea but underneath there’s malicious tactics that are used to improve its influence and reach long term. That’s why you see it’s the fastest growing religions numbers wise that is not done by accident, so don’t be fooled
Ah wow we’d be very close if we met irl I need a buddy like you idk why are all my friends brianlet normies.

Islams fastest growing due to Fatima having 463636 kids not due to conversions. I also see Islam as a religion that preys on low IQ naive individuals. I also feel white peoples are ironically the most immune to Islam as I guess the historical trauma of facing the Muslims has made even liberal whites look at it with a side eye even if they won’t admit it.

Unfortunately my race (black) are susceptible to Islam due to how many of us got Christianity from whites and many have resentment to whites for slavery also the fact that we share more in common with Arabs and Africans Muslims as our ancient kingdoms many were Islamic I guess. Still stupid and relies on low IQ but that’s how it goes

• +1
And you can’t just dismiss the hadiths because they go against your faith, like the Hadiths you happen to dismiss are the ones which make your religion look terrible? Seems bait asf
bro :lul:
the hadiths we reject are because they have a weak chain of transmission
if the ones that go against our beliefs had strong chains of transmissions why would we even be shia

also you can say the same thing about the thousands of shia hadith that sunnis reject

where do i begin lol

i dont want to turn this conversation into a shia vs sunni debate

but i'll answer your question with one of the thousands of hadith
View attachment 3171163
hadith from one of the 6 authentic sunni hadith books

btw, no sunni believes Abu Bakr was appointed by the Prophet 
they believe the matter was left up to the people and decided in Saqifah Banu Sai'da
Yeh that’s what I meant, ijma

That Hadith doesn’t prove much tho, because one can argue that abu bakr had the same line of influence and adherence to Muhammad as Ali did, which was true.

So how do you justify one being appointed over the other and why?

bro :lul:
the hadiths we reject are because they have a weak chain of transmission
if the ones that go against our beliefs had strong chains of transmissions why would we even be shia

also you can say the same thing about the thousands of shia hadith that sunnis reject
What are some Shia hadiths that Sunnis reject?

Also how can you tell whether it’s a Sunni or Shia collection? / Hadith?

And explain why the Aisha one is a weak transmission ?

Honestly you’d had destroyed her if you sent it.
Thank you baby 🥺. Still mad you don’t use discord anymore tho
Asharis have an issue though they believe Allahs actions take place in temporal space time which is why I say Maturidi and Shiism are the most coherent Islamic philosophies as Allahs actions are outside of space time
I think asharis and maturidis are similar on this regard actually

Ah wow we’d be very close if we met irl I need a buddy like you idk why are all my friends brianlet normies.

Islams fastest growing due to Fatima having 463636 kids not due to conversions. I also see Islam as a religion that preys on low IQ naive individuals. I also feel white peoples are ironically the most immune to Islam as I guess the historical trauma of facing the Muslims has made even liberal whites look at it with a side eye even if they won’t admit it.

Unfortunately my race (black) are susceptible to Islam due to how many of us got Christianity from whites and many have resentment to whites for slavery also the fact that we share more in common with Arabs and Africans Muslims as our ancient kingdoms many were Islamic I guess. Still stupid and relies on low IQ but that’s how it goes
Yes I know it’s not due to conversion it’s due to a higher birth rate. My point is that Islam uses that tactic to foster influence and power amongst itself.

I can elaborate further
What mistake did I make exactly?

I’m incel and I have had sex b4. It’s a normie lie that to be incel you need to be virgin

I can’t get a gf that’s 5/10+ im broke and stuck in a shit location. There’s many factors contributing to one’s inceldom don’t be ignorant
I know you can be incel and a non-virgin if we look at it in technical terms, but in OP's case I thought he never had sex. :ogre:

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Thank you baby 🥺. Still mad you don’t use discord anymore tho

I think asharis and maturidis are similar on this regard actually
They are similar on everything except how they believe Allah interacts with the world. As in is it in temporal space time or outside of it and is the occasionalism Allah does when he does atomism done in an unlimited parallel universe or is it just the simple allowance for you to act by the will of Allah

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC

I don't disagree with you but that's a shitty argument. I can build a house (be its creator) and still live in it (occupy the built environment).

I don't disagree with you but that's a shitty argument. I can build a house (be its creator) and still live in it (occupy the built environment).
Well if he occupies space and has body parts then it implies tajsim which perpetuates tashbih. @PrinceLuenLeoncur @shia.jihadist

no but think about it this way

Allah has always existed so He existed before He created space right?

So how could Allah's being occupy space if it existed before the creation of space?

So how could Allah's being occupy space if it existed before the creation of space?
This is really just talking about god

Also respond to my post above

accidental bump😡

• JFL
Well if he occupies space and has body parts then it implies tajsim which perpetuates tashbih. @PrinceLuenLeoncur @shia.jihadist
I don't believe he has body parts. :ogre: That's just wahhaabi cope.

it's like we are the only real truecels on this forum innit
Zei je dit zonder ook maar een greintje te grinniken, wetende dat ik nooit mijn lul heb mogen gebruiken in tegen stelling tot jou? :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston

That's still a lousy argument for the reason I explained earlier. 🤷‍♂️

Zei je dit zonder ook maar een greintje te grinniken, wetende dat ik nooit mijn lul heb mogen gebruiken in tegen stelling tot jou? :feelswah:
gengar-happy-laughing-dtuzsp3h0hv49d16.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
because having your dick in some girl's ass is always emotionally intimate. how could it not be?

That's still a lousy argument for the reason I explained earlier. 🤷‍♂️
so you're saying Allah could've not had a body but then when He created space he could've created a body for Himself?