How do people actually feel good slaying (VOLCELS GTFIH)

romanticism in 2024 is dead. if you are >25 trying to get into a relationship is cucking yourself and accepting the LONGHOUSE zog imposes on us. you are better off just seeing them as sexual objects or volcel

im a sensitive young man btw
romanticism in 2024 is dead. if you are >25 trying to get into a relationship is cucking yourself and accepting the LONGHOUSE zog imposes on us. you are better off just seeing them as sexual objects or volcel
i used the < sign incorrectly ffs. im retarded

Depends on the person. It’s not dead for everyone

Low T if you don't think abt fucking a girl at least 3 times a day

semen retention is the way
Just lol at wasting your vital energy on some used up skank

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
thats why its haram nigga

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Low-key doesn’t even feel good having sex unless there’s some sort of emotion or intimacy involved

And most of you cucks here just slay whatever you can get your hands on, even if it’s LTB

I mean it makes sense if the chick is stacylite + but then you would probably want to get to know her anyway before sleeping with her, so the former logic makes no sense

And I’m not referring to the occasional one night stand with a chick you hit it off with, I mean slaying as in making it your goal to rack up ur count regardless of how attractive the chick is.
I do it for bragging rights. I slay stacies lites and HTBs to assert dominance over other men and flex 💪. If for me is social posturing nothing more nothing less. I get more dopamine just dancing kissing a Stacie and then filming it more than the actual act of sex with a woman. In fact the only reason why I’d be upset not having sec with said girl is because I wouldn’t be able to brag about fucking her. You see it’s all about the stories, memories and bragging rights for me. But yeah I have to get to know the girl YGM otherwise it feels wrong

That having been said I know it’s wrong so I refrain from doing it, I’m also a locationcel and mentalcelbwho is cursed to be incel in the uk so this is partially cope as I know I’ll never get sex again 🪦

• +1
thats why its haram nigga
Mut’a isn’t much different than prostitution though…. Shias have no right to speak about sexual degeneracy due to this

I thought you were incel? :feelswhat:
I’m incel and I have had sex b4. It’s a normie lie that to be incel you need to be virgin

I can’t get a gf that’s 5/10+ im broke and stuck in a shit location. There’s many factors contributing to one’s inceldom don’t be ignorant

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and thebuffdon690
Mut’a isn’t much different than prostitution though…. Shias have no right to speak about sexual degeneracy due to this
I agree with them though because that’s what the doctrines say, it’s acceptable.

Tackling it from a moral paradigm ofc we can argue it’s just prostitution within the confines of marriage, same as when they claim that marrying children isn’t pedophilia because it’s in marriage terms, which is obviously bullshit

From a religious standpoint though we can say it’s acceptable to the core values of Islam, because Muhammad and his minions practiced it. However I have different opinions on Shiism but fundamentally it’s also 🧢 just like Sunni, for different reasons

I do it for bragging rights. I slay stacies lites and HTBs to assert dominance over other men and flex 💪. If for me is social posturing nothing more nothing less. I get more dopamine just dancing kissing a Stacie and then filming it more than the actual act of sex with a woman. In fact the only reason why I’d be upset not having sec with said girl is because I wouldn’t be able to brag about fucking her. You see it’s all about the stories, memories and bragging rights for me. But yeah I have to get to know the girl YGM otherwise it feels wrong

That having been said I know it’s wrong so I refrain from doing it, I’m also a locationcel and mentalcelbwho is cursed to be incel in the uk so this is partially cope as I know I’ll never get sex again 🪦
You can’t lock down those stacies in a relationship? How can you get with them if you’re an incel who struggles with finding partners 5 and up? I don’t get it.

• +1
You can’t lock down those stacies in a relationship? How can you get with them if you’re an incel who struggles with finding partners 5 and up? I don’t get it.
Women are retarded. They don’t mind having fun with me but anything more and it’s GG 🙃. Hell I can get with women in clubs who literally eating my face off initiating every kiss kissing my arms hands etc and yet and YET THEY WONT GIVE ME SEX… and I seen these same girls turn down every other guy other than me so once again it’s another episode of WOMEN MAKE NO SENSE

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and IndraBC
Women are retarded. They don’t mind having fun with me but anything more and it’s GG 🙃. Hell I can get with women in clubs who literally eating my face off initiating every kiss kissing my arms hands etc and yet and YET THEY WONT GIVE ME SEX… and I seen these same girls turn down every other guy other than me so once again it’s another episode of WOMEN MAKE NO SENSE
Hey bro can you help me with a philosophical argument 🥹🥹

• Woah
It’s just an ego thing, say you ascend at a later age after years of inceldom. Everybody around knew you were an incel loser, you’re trying to compensate for lost years by racking up a higher “slay count” to MOG the normies who bullied you for being incel. I’ve never heard actual slayers brag about it.

There’s only a small range of reasons to become a SLAYA
1. Ego & bragging rights
2. Heartbreak/Jaded: girl cheated or left even though you were the perfect guy. Now you treat all women like the whore she turned out to be

Last edited:
  • +1
Hey bro can you help me with a philosophical argument 🥹🥹
Against who? And what’s their position or what’s the argument

• Love it
Reactions: IndraBC
let me show you, this was HIS argument in response to mine:

Okay Every contingent thing is dependent (Def)
This premise is true. Contingent things depend on something else for their existence.
Every dependent thing is contingent (A=B, B=A)This is also true. If something is dependent, it is contingent.
Every dependent thing is created (follows from creator)This is true as well. Contingent things are created.
All inhabitants of spaces are dependent on that space to exist This premise applies to created beings, but not to Allah. Allah is not dependent on space because He transcends it. He is not bound by the physical dimensions that He created.
Therefore, anything in a space is dependent upon their space This is true for created beings but not for Allah, who is independent and self-sufficient.
6. Everything that is dependent is contingent
(A=B, B=A (Re)) This is true. If something is dependent, it is contingent. And Wahhabis believe Allah is in a space (Sharh al wasitiyyah.This is a misinterpretation. They say Allah is above the Throne but do not imply He is confined by space in a human sense. They affirm His transcendence and uniqueness.
8. Everything in a space is contingent (Re Def
Again, this applies to created beings, not to Allah.!!!
Allah's existence is not comparable to that of His creations.
9. Allah is contingent in Wahhabi ideology
This is incorrect. Wahhabis, like other Muslims, believe that Allah is independent, self-sufficient, and not contingent upon anything.
In summary, the argument fails because it applies human characteristics and limitations to Allah sadly 🫤

Last edited:
This right here was my argument:

1. Every contingent thing is dependent (Def)

2. Every dependent thing is contingent (A=B, B=A)

3. Every dependent thing is created (follows from creator)

4. All inhabitants of spaces are dependent of that space to exist

5. Therefore anything in a space is dependent upon their space

6. Everything that is dependent is contingent (A=B, B=A (Re))

7. Wahhabis believe Allah is in a space (Sharh al wasitiyyah)

8. Everything in a space is contingent (Re Def)

9. Allah is contingent in wahhabi ideology

• +1
Yeh it’s an easy way for guys to do that in clubs but it becomes way harder outside, I’ve witnessed that mysrlf

• +1
It’s just an ego thing, say you ascend at a later age after years of inceldom. Everybody around knew you were an incel loser, you’re trying to compensate for lost years by racking up a higher “slay count” to MOG the normies who bullied you for being incel. I’ve never heard actual slayers brag about it.

There’s only a small range of reasons to become a SLAYA
1. Ego & bragging rights
2. Heartbreak/Jaded: girl cheated or left even though you were the perfect guy. Now you treat all women like the whore she turned out to be
True.

I think the way bigger flex is getting like a super hot girlfriend, like an actual Stacy 8+, that seems way more of a flex than just fucking like 50 average girls for no reason, I don’t think anyone would care anyway. Clavicular is like the perfect example for that. He posts his new slay and no one gives a fuck anymore, cuz past a certain point it becomes tedious.

literally no one does mut'a mate
maybe 0.1% of shias

its only purpose is to keep you away from sin when you are away from your wife for an extended period of time or cannot get permanently married for a valid reason (e.g. financial constraint)

• JFL

I don’t even get the point of this argument lol, what it is trying to prove?

literally no one does mut'a mate
maybe 0.1% of shias

its only purpose is to keep you away from sin when you are away from your wife for an extended period of time or cannot get permanently married for a valid reason (e.g. financial constraint)
A lot of shias do it. I know a few who have done it and in the Middle East it’s way more prevalent, more than you could imagine, heard from multiple people as well as having seen it myself.

Point is, it’s still a common practice nowadays, to a less extent but for different reasons than the past. Whether it’s wrong or not is different however.

• +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist
Yeh it’s an easy way for guys to do that in clubs but it becomes way harder outside, I’ve witnessed that mysrlf
Yep 👍 I only get girls in clubs and festivals for know 0 girls who are open to dating 🤷‍♂️ so I can’t run “social circle” game.

But yeah it’s easy to get girls in clubs for kisses but getting laid? Yeah good fucking luck m8 the only ONS I had was with a chunk Foid cold appr me for sex. Yes the china woman came to me and offered me sex because “I looked cute” yes women truly are retards and normies wanna say that looks doesn’t mattter

• +1
Yep 👍 I only get girls in clubs and festivals for know 0 girls who are open to dating 🤷‍♂️ so I can’t run “social circle” game.

But yeah it’s easy to get girls in clubs for kisses but getting laid? Yeah good fucking luck m8 the only ONS I had was with a chunk Foid cold appr me for sex. Yes the china woman came to me and offered me sex because “I looked cute” yes women truly are retards and normies wanna say that looks doesn’t mattter
It depends on the girl. Usually you want a better looking one as they have higher standards, and they are well aware of male nature and can tell when men just wanna use them (if they are open to it or not) etc. that’s why it’s so important to be GL yourself as if you’re not you will have to deal with low quality women ur whole life which is a mf pain

• +1

Yeah I agree with all except 2 and 3.

Being dependant on something doesn’t neccesitate contingency. I’ll give you an example. The Son and Spirit are dependant upon the father for that’s where they come from as persons however they are NECESSARY as they always exist as the Father always exists.

Hopefully that makes sense? So it’s possible to be dependant upon soemthing but not created however the other things you stated I agree with.

If Allah has body (parts maybe not parts to some salafis but ygm) then it stands to reason that he occupies space which means something existed before him meaning he isn’t the god of all creation.

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC and thebuffdon690
U know I am

Also I still have my opinions on things lol. Most of what ur saying is incorrect but I don’t hold any judgement against ppl for wrong opinions
so how are you not muslim but wahhabis who believe in Allah are correct

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC
It depends on the girl. Usually you want a better looking one as they have higher standards, and they are well aware of male nature and can tell when men just wanna use them (if they are open to it or not) etc. that’s why it’s so important to be GL yourself as if you’re not you will have to deal with low quality women ur whole life which is a mf pain
Yep. I’m above any that’s why I’m able to pull stacies (rare but happens maybe once or 2 times a year max but I usually end up with HTBs tbh)

Generally women are aware of their power level but as a man you should also be aware I rely on alcohol to get super drunk so I go form being my typical high inhb self to being low inhb and it always works

Allah has body (parts maybe not parts to some salafis but ygm) then it stands to reason that he occupies space which means something existed before him meaning he isn’t the god of all creation.
Yeah this is what I’m tryna prove

Yep. I’m above any that’s why I’m able to pull stacies (rare but happens maybe once or 2 times a year max but I usually end up with HTBs tbh)

Generally women are aware of their power level but as a man you should also be aware I rely on alcohol to get super drunk so I go form being my typical high inhb self to being low inhb and it always works
Yeh alcohol works for most people

But it’s pointless to use it to slay like I don’t see the point

• +1
They have the correct interpretation of allah
in mumbai mate
Screenshot 2024 09 14 at 111616PM

they literally think the above figure floating in space is what Allah looks like (astaghfirullah) :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC and thebuffdon690
let me show you, this was HIS argument in response to mine:

Okay Every contingent thing is dependent (Def)
This premise is true. Contingent things depend on something else for their existence.
Every dependent thing is contingent (A=B, B=A)This is also true. If something is dependent, it is contingent.
Every dependent thing is created (follows from creator)This is true as well. Contingent things are created.
All inhabitants of spaces are dependent on that space to exist This premise applies to created beings, but not to Allah. Allah is not dependent on space because He transcends it. He is not bound by the physical dimensions that He created.
Therefore, anything in a space is dependent upon their space This is true for created beings but not for Allah, who is independent and self-sufficient.
6. Everything that is dependent is contingent
(A=B, B=A (Re)) This is true. If something is dependent, it is contingent. And Wahhabis believe Allah is in a space (Sharh al wasitiyyah.This is a misinterpretation. They say Allah is above the Throne but do not imply He is confined by space in a human sense. They affirm His transcendence and uniqueness.
8. Everything in a space is contingent (Re Def
Again, this applies to created beings, not to Allah.!!!
Allah's existence is not comparable to that of His creations.
9. Allah is contingent in Wahhabi ideology
This is incorrect. Wahhabis, like other Muslims, believe that Allah is independent, self-sufficient, and not contingent upon anything.
In summary, the argument fails because it applies human characteristics and limitations to Allah sadly 🫤
This was her argument btw (the text above that I’m responding to). @PrinceLuenLeoncur @shia.jihadist

Here was my response:

“Out of all the people I’ve talked to, you are legit the most braindead out of all of them. You don’t even know the belief of the people you are arguing for. You basically regurgitated what you’ve said from the beginning. “Oh no but we don’t believe that”. That’s basically what this entire chunk of text is saying

1.) the salafi wahhabi believe is that Allah occupies space over his throne. If you went to argue that it’s not physical, but literal, then prove how affirming a sentence which implies ascending over an object literally, isn’t physical.

2.) > If Allah is above His throne, then He occupies space. The space that He occupies and extends through would necessitate that His existence is a body. And all bodies are composed of atoms (or a hylmorphic compositie of form and matter, but whatever is composite requires a composer which would make allah a creature. Space is traditionally understood as a dimension in which physical objects exist and move. To occupy space implies being subject to spatial dimensions, which include length, width, and depth. This is generally applied to physical entities. A body, in classical metaphysics, is an entity that has physical properties and is composed of matter and form. Being composite implies having parts or components, which requires a composer.
If Allah has body (parts maybe not parts to some salafis but ygm) then it stands to reason that he occupies space which means something existed before him meaning he isn’t the god of all creation.

You haven’t actually refuted this, you merely said “no it’s not true this isn’t what we believe” so you can keep saying “oh well it’s not physical” but if you believe he is literally over his throne in the sense that his MAKAN is over his throne, his essence, in a literal sense, then you’re implying tajsim and tashbih. And well, that’s not Islamic now is it? You can’t provide a logical contradiction then say “bila kayf or tashbih” it just doesn’t work. “

funny enough, she actually ended up blocking me as soon as I was gonna send my argument.