How do people actually feel good slaying (VOLCELS GTFIH)

so you're saying Allah could've not had a body but then when He created space he could've created a body for Himself?
No I'm saying the argument you're using to support your belief makes no sense. I don't believe God has a body.

No I'm saying the argument you're using to support your belief makes no sense. I don't believe God has a body.
yeah i know but are you saying it doesn't make sense because Allah can start occupying space after it's creation?

yeah i know but are you saying it doesn't make sense because Allah can start occupying space after it's creation?
I am not going to entertain the discussion due to my beliefs but JFL that image you posted, tauba tauba astagfirullah.

Helps me. I hate clubs I hate degeneracy and I’m generally not a happy person this year so drink helps me cope with life and helps me remain happy and even then I end up depressed after a while when drunk so it only helps to a degree

Honestly you’d had destroyed her if you sent it. Asharis have an issue though they believe Allahs actions take place in temporal space time which is why I say Maturidi and Shiism are the most coherent Islamic philosophies as Allahs actions are outside of space time
Do you go to clubs alone?

How does one go to clubs alone and not look awkward as shit even on alcohol. And wanting the girls to approach first

@thebuffdon690 This was a fun thread to read.

Make more related on clubbing and the foid degeneracy.

Like @PrinceLuenLeoncur said it makes no sense that a girl would be kissing you all around and then refuse to hit.

Would they really do this to a person they don't find attractive in the slightest? Or when they are drunk does their sex drive just disappear? Sometimes I doubt it's just due to their EGO it's weird

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and thebuffdon690

Like @PrinceLuenLeoncur said it makes no sense that a girl would be kissing you all around and then refuse to hit.

Would they really do this to a person they don't find attractive in the slightest? Or when they are drunk does their sex drive just disappear? Sometimes I doubt it's just due to their EGO it's weird
When they are drunk their standards lower

Same for guys

And yeh a lot of don’t want to leave with some random dude but they don’t mind getting with him inside the club, personally witnessed this myself and it’s normal. The friends just cockblock you. Unless you’re 8+ there’s very little chance you would take her home. Also you probably wouldn’t want to anyway most club girls are pretty ugly

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and illusivespirits
Do you go to clubs alone?

How does one go to clubs alone and not look awkward as shit even on alcohol. And wanting the girls to approach first
No u go with buddies. I woulent know about going alone never done it. Most girls don’t appr first it does happen rarely but even when I go with chads girls just rarely appr but they give iois I find the best thing to do is to just get low inhb like a black boi and just be like “gawd damn your beautiful ” women love that shit from HTN+ guys. Even normies I feel will get too reactions doing this.

If your subhuman I have no advice for you the 🤷‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: illusivespirits

99.99% of the time this is the case. 2 weeks ago I was kissing a Stacy she imitated the physical intimacy as well and was overdoing it we kissed over 30 times within the span of 1 hr and yet SHE LEAVES ME ON READ WND WINR MEET UP FOR SEX.

Understand women are retards it took me 6 years to finally come to terms with the fact that women are low IQ chaotic neutral/evil beings and never TAKE ANYTHING THEY SAY OR DO PEROSNALLY, literally remove your Ego when engaging with foids for your own mental health women are just chaotic they will fuck you if RNG dictates or they won’t if it dictates

• +1
Reactions: Sodoku, IndraBC and thebuffdon690
99.99% of the time this is the case. 2 weeks ago I was kissing a Stacy she imitated the physical intimacy as well and was overdoing it we kissed over 30 times within the span of 1 hr and yet SHE LEAVES ME ON READ WND WINR MEET UP FOR SEX.

Understand women are retards it took me 6 years to finally come to terms with the fact that women are low IQ chaotic neutral/evil beings and never TAKE ANYTHING THEY SAY OR DO PEROSNALLY, literally remove your Ego when engaging with foids for your own mental health women are just chaotic they will fuck you if RNG dictates or they won’t if it dictates
Why would she even kiss you then if she didn’t wanna go further?

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC
Iqra

“I can’t read”

IndraBC, probably
@shia.jihadist @PrinceLuenLeoncur y’all I’ve spoken to many salafi girls who actually think women have a higher pain tolerance than men. Imagine being a traditionalist salafi niqabi and thinking this JFL

@shia.jihadist @PrinceLuenLeoncur y’all I’ve spoken to many salafi girls who actually think women have a higher pain tolerance than men. Imagine being a traditionalist salafi niqabi and thinking this JFL
tell her to do jihad then

Yes it's not very enjoyable

I prefer the build-up much more i.e. getting her home and then into bed. Anything after is diminishing returns

• Hmm...
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Yes it's not very enjoyable

I prefer the build-up much more i.e. getting her home and then into bed. Anything after is diminishing returns
You sound like a predator lol

None of its fun. Only fun when the girl is 6+ PSL even then it’s not considered slaying cuz u would do it again if given the chance

• +1
Reactions: Sodoku
I slayed when I geomaxxed although it was great learning about people and stealing some girl shit and lesving while they asleep no one that really knew me witnessed my slaying so I didn’t get social status from it

I slayed when I geomaxxed although it was great learning about people and stealing some girl shit and lesving while they asleep no one that really knew me witnessed my slaying so I didn’t get social status from it
Bros the fucking slayer of Arkham city

The Arkham slayer

The bat slayer

Bros the fucking slayer of Arkham city

The Arkham slayer

The bat slayer
I have to say slaying is lifes goal unfortunately from what I’ve observed then before the dip invest in a life partnerish

• So Sad
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Being a woman and Muslim is already retarded so I’m not shocked by this they follow a man who says they are stupid and follow a man who said women are half the IQ of men. Mohammed was based and true in this btw everything he said about the species we call whores is true it’s the one topic he was 100% correct on

• +1
Being a woman and Muslim is already retarded so I’m not shocked by this they follow a man who says they are stupid and follow a man who said women are half the IQ of men. Mohammed was based and true in this btw everything he said about the species we call whores is true it’s the one topic he was 100% correct on
Muhammad never said women are stupid and half the IQ of men. What he said was “reduced in intellect” and the tafsir of the Hadith is that women are more emotional and less rational

And science proves this. Even if you took the Hadith literally, men score higher on general intelligence tests.

Muhammad never said women are stupid and half the IQ of men. What he said was “reduced in intellect” and the tafsir of the Hadith is that women are more emotional and less rational

And science proves this. Even if you took the Hadith literally, men score higher on general intelligence tests.
Reduced intellect…. Which implies what exactly. Yes it’s true women are more emotional and more irrational but that’s NOT WHAT THE VERSE SAYS LOL. It clearly says INTELLECT I won’t fall for pathetic mental gymnastics and tbh I agree with Mohammed on this btw lol

I agree with it myself but that’s because I’m bias and dislike women but the reality is women are midwits men are either dumb or smart so ummm no it’s equal when you observe it properly. I mean there’s a reason why in Islam a woman testimony is half that if a man it’s simple, it’s because they are dumber and less trustworthy that’s what your religion teaches. As I said to be a willing Islama == mental retardation Mohammed was right when he said “no woman is as dumb as you [muslim women]” and he was fucking right, the Muslim woman is truly the epitome of Stockholm syndrome

• JFL
Reduced intellect…. Which implies what exactly. Yes it’s true women are more emotional and more irrational but that’s NOT WHAT THE VERSE SAYS LOL. It clearly says INTELLECT I won’t fall for pathetic mental gymnastics and tbh I agree with Mohammed on this btw lol

I agree with it myself but that’s because I’m bias and dislike women but the reality is women are midwits men are either dumb or smart so ummm no it’s equal when you observe it properly. I mean there’s a reason why in Islam a woman testimony is half that if a man it’s simple, it’s because they are dumber and less trustworthy that’s what your religion teaches. As I said to be a willing Islama == mental retardation Mohammed was right when he said “no woman is as dumb as you [muslim women]” and he was fucking right, the Muslim woman is truly the epitome of Stockholm syndrome
Oh my days you’re an idiot. Firstly it’s not a verse, it’s a Hadith. Second, your critiquing our ahadith so you’re forced to our scholarly interpretation. The consensus among the scholars is that it’s reduced intellect via women being more emotional and less rational. You’ve contradicted yourself btw. You said the intelligence between genders is equal yet you say agree with Mohammad when he supposedly says women are dumber than men 💀

>1. With regard to a woman’s lack of reason, it is because women are easily swayed by emotions, which make them unable to deal appropriately with new issues that arise.

Also the intelligence between men and women are not equal. On average, men score higher than women do. The “men score lower and higher whilst women are in the middle” is a myth. Watch this video:

I mean there’s a reason why in Islam a woman testimony is half that if a man it’s simple
Bro, that was only for a specific time, back then women weren’t working in business related fields. Quit your Protestant exegesis of our rulings, that won’t work on me.

No as I said to many here women are chaotic. They do things based on if they feel like it. If she wants sex she’ll give you sex if she likes how you look, if not at that moment then she won’t even if she likes how you look. That’s how women are, they don’t work on logic so trying to make sense of those creatures will just leave you with more questions.

Stop trying to figure them out, you can’t figure out a madman and women are one deviation away from being insane