Asking what her zodiac sign is: Incel vs Chad

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
Her response when incel asks: "WHAAAAAT??? WHAAAAT??? ITS 2024, IM NOT ANY ZODIAC SIGN!"

Her response when chad asks: *tells him her zodiac sign, her exact birthday date, her birth place (like that matters lol), asks him what his zodiac sign is and then takes up astrology to see if they are gonna get along but will fuck him anyway regardless of horoscopes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sean o' Tist, Mewton, flippasav and 7 others
When chad asks her panties instantly evaporate

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition
she gon search for a horoscope until one fits both zodiac signs, sends him the shit and fingers herself to his pics

• So Sad
You are a Taurus and I am a Virgo, hihihi

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, TechnoBoss, Apparition and 1 other person
I'm gonna try to find a website online that let's you check anyone's birthday for a subscription fee and become perfect at tailored manipulation with all the htb+ in my class

@Darkeningstar

• JFL
Reactions: Apparition and Darkeningstar
she gon search for a horoscope until one fits both zodiac signs, sends him the shit and fingers herself to his pics
i hate this woman so much....

• JFL
Reactions: baerr
If you're Chad she'll also go into a rant about her birthstone, start talking about tarot cards, tells you about a place where you can buy crystals to wear around your neck that represent the month you were born, etc.

If you're incel she snubs you and says "I don't really believe in all that :/ "

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Apparition, geenk worg and Darkeningstar
If you're Chad she'll also go into a rant about her birthstone, start talking about tarot cards, tells you about a place where you can buy crystals to wear around your neck that represent the month you were born, etc.

If you're incel she snubs you and says "I don't really believe in all that :/ "
i mean, from the way my oneitis looks, do you rly think she didnt believe in zodiac signs?

It’s the truth

• So Sad
Her response when incel asks: "WHAAAAAT??? WHAAAAT??? ITS 2024, IM NOT ANY ZODIAC SIGN!"

Her response when chad asks: *tells him her zodiac sign, her exact birthday date, her birth place (like that matters lol), asks him what his zodiac sign is and then takes up astrology to see if they are gonna get along but will fuck him anyway regardless of horoscopes.
or normie just checks snaps automatic zodiac signer and talk on that point

• JFL
brutal pill i need to cope with.
even worse, chad CREATES a side of hers that even she didnt know existed. never in her life did she imagine she would be into being being choked until she met chad

Too bad we're not compatible teehee

• JFL
foids can always find excuse to reject you

• So Sad
Too bad we're not compatible teehee
meanwhile if you are chad they gonna rearrange the stars themselves to be compatible with him

• +1
Reactions: Mewton