Astrosky gym

AstroSky

AstroSky

Silver

Different 50 ish lbs makes on someone's frame. 149 to 210. I'm on a extreme cut now so I'll size down to 190 maybe but once I'm shredded fuck it's going to be amazing 🤩. Most of my body was built on 150mg testosterone cyp. My dnp comes soon then I'll truly mog. Facially my Jaw will return and my face will POP. Can't wait

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: greywind, PlayersGetPlayed, TallDarkAndHandsome and 8 others
Did you get surgery or did you just hit puberty and your bone mass increased naturally.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi and aber
Did you get surgery or did you just hit puberty and your bone mass increased naturally.
No I haven't had surgery though I do plan on getting a major face lift soon to get rid of my jowls that's forming. Something really deep plane. I'll be good for another 10 years after that. Idk I haven't decided who to go to for that but it's not a hard surgery just need someone who understands my goals

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greywind, counterintuitive, TallDarkAndHandsome and 4 others
Height?

• Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi
5'11. But I say 6 foot irl. I have a very long torso and jester level leg length but it's whatever. I can always wear lifts and be 6'1 but I really hate lifts. They make my back fucked.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TallDarkAndHandsome, StarvedEpi, aber and 1 other person
No I haven't had surgery though I do plan on getting a major face lift soon to get rid of my jowls that's forming. Something really deep plane. I'll be good for another 10 years after that. Idk I haven't decided who to go to for that but it's not a hard surgery just need someone who understands my goals
Is this transformation done naturally? How many years if so. I have a larger frame and it’s taking forever to fill out.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi and aber
5'11. But I say 6 foot irl. I have a very long torso and jester level leg length but it's whatever. I can always wear lifts and be 6'1 but I really hate lifts. They make my back fucked.
Would you get LL to reach 6'3

• Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi
Is this transformation done naturally? How many years if so. I have a larger frame and it’s taking forever to fill out.
It's not natural. Its been 4 ish years. It took me forever to get my arms this size. I could have done this faster if I stayed dedicated more and maybe did a bigger blast idk.

• +1
Reactions: aber
Would you get LL to reach 6'3
Na. I'm not height pilled as soom are. If my face ass much worse then yes I probably would wanna maximize things that could balance me out. But I'm ok with my height. I focus more on just getting as big and majestic as I can.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Angutoid
Didn't think that you were above average the pic makes you look around 5'7

Didn't think that you were above average the pic makes you look around 5'7
I get that alot. It's my leg length tbh. Also the mirror is kinda tilted a bit here. It makes everything look wider and shorter. It's like proportionally I'm more torso than I am lower legs? But it balanced it out where I'm still tall enough.

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
I get that alot. It's my leg length tbh. Also the mirror is kinda tilted a bit here. It makes everything look wider and shorter. It's like proportionally I'm more torso than I am lower legs? But it balanced it out where I'm still tall enough.
I see. What you can do is make sure your shirt doesn't go below the torso to not make your legs look any smaller but you're a Chad at 5'11 so doesn't matter

I see. What you can do is make sure your shirt doesn't go below the torso to not make your legs look any smaller but you're a Chad at 5'11 so doesn't matter
Yeah if I tuck my shirt in and do that old money look I look better it's true. I do it alot at work. Makes me look like my legs are way longer lol but it makes my torso look shorter too. Idk hard to balance it out. I tried lifts and it works but I can't stand the curve it gives my back and standing all day in your heels is comically fucked for mewing and posture so I stopped doing it. Need platform shoes I guess to raise the entire foot somehow

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
Na. I'm not height pilled as soom are. If my face ass much worse then yes I probably would wanna maximize things that could balance me out. But I'm ok with my height. I focus more on just getting as big and majestic as I can.
fakecel detected

being 5'10 -6'1 outside of paupa new guinea is DISABILITY tier as any real looksmaxxer would know

• JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim
View attachment 3199285

Different 50 ish lbs makes on someone's frame. 149 to 210. I'm on a extreme cut now so I'll size down to 190 maybe but once I'm shredded fuck it's going to be amazing 🤩. Most of my body was built on 150mg testosterone cyp. My dnp comes soon then I'll truly mog. Facially my Jaw will return and my face will POP. Can't wait
yooo whats up astro🙀

• +1
Reactions: AstroSky
How are u treated irl? I’m sure this will change for the better on a cut. But you’ve always been GL through adulthood. How’s it been w the foids? Many cold approaches to you?

• +1
bro i have vid of that blonde girl sucking ur chode that u posted on discord during ur deranged schizo era
lmao-crying-laughing.gif
lmao-crying-laughing.gif
lmao-crying-laughing.gif

dont worry im light triad its safe with me

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: counterintuitive and AstroSky
How are u treated irl? I’m sure this will change for the better on a cut. But you’ve always been GL through adulthood. How’s it been w the foids? Many cold approaches to you?
Iv experienced many things in my life that's validated that I'm enough. I'm almost 29. My whole slaying days is behind me. 40 ish girls or more in my life. I'm not interested in it. You learn quickly the more bodies you have the less fulfilled you become. Not once did I increase in happiness being inside a woman long term. I want LTR with someone I love. I have that. But yes iv experienced alot of interesting experiences as I got better looking. I've had my flights paid for. Girls have thrown money at me to see them. Granted this was when I was in my prime years. I'm just focused on being as strong as I can to be good for my children which I want to have soon.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, aber and incel194012940
face mogs in the first pic, good motivation for a cut

• +1
I saw you on YouTube 2022

I’m the same way lmao. Long ass torso, prob equivalent of a 6’4-6’5 man. My jeans inseam is usually 32in. I’m 6’1 barefoot but I often wear 2 in lifts to ascend my proportions so I’ll be 6’3.

• +1
I’m the same way lmao. Long ass torso, prob equivalent of a 6’4-6’5 man. My jeans inseam is usually 32in. I’m 6’1 barefoot but I often wear 2 in lifts to ascend my proportions so I’ll be 6’3.
Same

• So Sad
Reactions: TallDarkAndHandsome
Sup nigga. So... you're back on here or something

Iv experienced many things in my life that's validated that I'm enough. I'm almost 29. My whole slaying days is behind me. 40 ish girls or more in my life. I'm not interested in it. You learn quickly the more bodies you have the less fulfilled you become. Not once did I increase in happiness being inside a woman long term. I want LTR with someone I love. I have that. But yes iv experienced alot of interesting experiences as I got better looking. I've had my flights paid for. Girls have thrown money at me to see them. Granted this was when I was in my prime years. I'm just focused on being as strong as I can to be good for my children which I want to have soon.
You seriously got JFL’ed, brutal. An LTR should ultimately be the goal but it’s scoffed at by this community sadly.

Good in you for wanting children and finding a woman worthy to raise them tho

• +1
Reactions: greywind