asymmetry

gray.

gray.

Iron
Joined
Jun 17, 2026
Posts
23
Reputation
8
My left trapezius muscle is higher than the right one.
IMG 3451

My lower jaw is also turned to the left—is that because of the trapezius?
I went to the orthodontist, and he said that the jaw closes properly.
I have problems with the mandibular joint.
If I fix the muscle attachments, will the asymmetry go away?
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR
My left trapezius muscle is higher than the right one.
View attachment 5706384
My lower jaw is also turned to the left—is that because of the trapezius?
I went to the orthodontist, and he said that the jaw closes properly.
I have problems with the mandibular joint.
If I fix the muscle attachments, will the asymmetry go away?
First of all nigga Your trapezius muscle is not turning your lower jaw to the left The trapezius sets at the back of the neck andconnect to the fucking clavicle and the occipital bone at ur skull and probably the scapula so it probably doesn't to shit
If ur doc said the jaw closes properly it doesn't mean its straight the problem here is ur tmj
And fuck no attaching muscles won't do shit
Either u get a lefort 1 or a bsso
Which will probably fix ur asymmetry
If that helped mark as a solution

@Bat
@ESR
 
  • +1
Reactions: Bat

Similar threads

Y
Replies
4
Views
46
yeath
Y
D
  • Solved
Looksmaxxing eye asymmetry
Replies
6
Views
65
Temporals
Temporals
truefoidslayerpqoqo
Replies
28
Views
112
truefoidslayerpqoqo
truefoidslayerpqoqo
asikatie
Replies
0
Views
17
asikatie
asikatie
imnotgrayanymore.
Replies
1
Views
52
Erdafritnib
Erdafritnib

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top