D
demonlooksmax12345
Iron
- Joined
- Oct 16, 2025
- Posts
- 8
- Reputation
- 6
hello, one of my eyes is asymmetrical because I once had irritation in it. After treating it, the eyelid became more hooded. How can I fix the other eye now?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
U can get orbital floor implantshello, one of my eyes is asymmetrical because I once had irritation in it. After treating it, the eyelid became more hooded. How can I fix the other eye now?
i will try it, not sure its workingIt could be due to an atrophied muscle, i would look into facial exercises
Eye area is the only area really where facial exercises MIGHT help, i know some people have success with it
fat grafthello, one of my eyes is asymmetrical because I once had irritation in it. After treating it, the eyelid became more hooded. How can I fix the other eye now?