At 176.5cm, 16% bf, would I look squatty/stumpy overall with this sort of body?

How would you describe my body overall compared to average?

• Total voters
I'm 176.5cm tall, 75kg, about 16% bf, toned, wide shoulders, small waist, flat stomach with abs barely visible. Slight vascularity on hands.

I'm too shy to post legs, but from the back they look very similar to these. I naturally have very large glutes (covered in some fat) so I often try to hide them with a long shirt or jacket. My legs are around average to slightly thick, nothing too tree trunky:
View attachment 1715471View attachment 1715473
View attachment 1715474
Do I look stumpy overall?
View attachment 1715516
Sounds out of bounds and very disrespectful but can I RESPECTFULLY ask you if your sister has large glutinous maximusses as well :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: don’t get mad plz

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin and Xangsane
Sounds out of bounds and very disrespectful but can I RESPECTFULLY ask you if your sister has large glutinous maximusses as well :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: don’t get mad plz
Since she's overweight, yes.

• Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
It's in the genes man

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin
That's extremely muscular. My thighs are nowhere near that tree trunky.
Mine are so I wear loose fitting joggers and outside maybe I wear some tight pants

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Solid build, not stumpy or skinny on account of that.

Compare ur leg length at the inseam to the length of the torso and your height at the shoulders to width of torso
Is solid ideal?
What's a solid build?

I'll do that later on.

• +1
I dont know how to measure bodyfat percentage. How do I measure mine?
Try do a caliper test and look for a caliper body fat calculator. Not the army one.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Skullmogger!
yeah, most of that size in in braincase though so im gay alien.
E89F9BD4 030A 4DD1 A3E3 0CC794F40F4F

• JFL
glute-strengthening-for-runners.jpg

this is athletic. you still need a big ass but it doesn't need to be much more protruding than the legs. and i meant what i said, he looked funny because it's an unusual build for a man.
That's ridiculously muscular! That'll be hard to maintain.

Does mine protrude too much you think?

• +1
  • JFL
@8PSLcel try this one
If you don't have a caliper then you could pinch your skin and measure with a ruler :lul:

• +1
@8PSLcel try this one
If you don't have a caliper then you could pinch your skin and measure with a ruler :lul:
Will do.

• +1
Since she's overweight, yes.
How fat is she JFL if she is fat fuck and can duck rugby players it’s over for us. My sisters fat as well and has slept with chad and Tyrone before. No hope for humans

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: currylightskin and Xangsane
  • JFL
How day is she JFL if she is fat fuck and can duck rugby players it’s over for us. My sisters fat as well and has slept with chad and Tyrone before. No hope for humans
She's pretty chubby. Maybe 32% bf

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin and PrinceLuenLeoncur
She's pretty chubby.
At least not many men Will be simping for her as much :forcedsmile: so your sister won’t have high bodycount.

Is she like the type chubby foid that black dudes are stereotypically shown to like even though that’s bs

Your thin so you’ll be gud

• +1
How fat is she JFL if she is fat fuck and can duck rugby players it’s over for us. My sisters fat as well and has slept with chad and Tyrone before. No hope for humans
this girl at my work is kinda fat (68kg at 5'7) and needs about 10mm BSSO to look human and came into work one day bragging about how she was chatting to a pro rugby player on bumble

were living in fucking dystopia JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and PrinceLuenLeoncur
this girl at my work is kinda fat (68kg at 5'7) and needs about 10mm BSSO to look human and came into work one day bragging about how she was chatting to a pro rugby player on bumble

I'm assuming the rugby player wasn't really into her and as a result pumped and dumped her?

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
At least not many men Will be simping for her as much :forcedsmile: so your sister won’t have high bodycount.

Is she like the type chubby foid that black dudes are stereotypically shown to like even though that’s bs

Your thin so you’ll be gud
She is the chubby foid that blacks would be after. She's even whiter/more European looking than me.

My sister spoke to a Balkan chad on FaceTime who looked like Lazlar angelov. It wasn’t him obvs but still. And she’s PRETRY FAT. I was shocked my heart beated a lot I saw 300+ matches on POF I was just stunned and saw ALL races on there I didn’t know what to do @Xangsane this is the world we live in :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

• JFL
My sister spoke to a Balkan chad on FaceTime who looked like Lazlar angelov. It wasn’t him obvs but still. And she’s PRETRY FAT. I was shocked my heart beated a lot I saw 300+ matches on POF I was just stunned and saw ALL races on there I didn’t know what to do @Xangsane this is the world we live in :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
What the Balkan chad do, did he ghost her afterwards?

What races mostly?

I'm assuming the rugby player wasn't really into her and as a result pumped and dumped her?
they never fucked or met or anything just cagefuel how she came into work bragging about it to everyone thinking it made her some stacy

he wasnt famous or anything just like 4th choice fly half for some team I cant eremember but stil JFL at this world

• +1
What the Balkan chad do, did he ghost her afterwards?
She said he wasn’t srs so she ghosted him XD. Some Persian man was speaking to her as well but she sussed him out as a cheater and ghosted him.

Many Arab men move to her Ahaha I forbid her from going with Arab men cos theh are bad people but if Leventine or Iranian I don’t mind or rich gulf

• JFL
they never fucked or met or anything just cagefuel how she came into work bragging about it to everyone thinking it made her some stacy

he wasnt famous or anything just like 4th choice fly half for some team I cant eremember but stil JFL at this world
So I'm guessing he ghosted her.

• +1
She said he wasn’t srs so she ghosted him XD. Some Persian man was speaking to her as well but she sussed him out as a cheater and ghosted him.

Many Arab men move to her Ahaha I forbid her from going with Arab men cos theh are bad people but if Leventine or Iranian I don’t mind or rich gulf
As in wasn't looking for anything serious and she ghosted?

I wonder if I may be into her if loads of arabs move to her.

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 17791

Users who are viewing this thread

Back