At 176.5cm, 16% bf, would I look squatty/stumpy overall with this sort of body?

How would you describe my body overall compared to average?

• Total voters
As in wasn't looking for anything serious and she ghosted?

I wonder if I may be into her if loads of arabs move to her.
You wouldn’t trust me :forcedsmile:

The guy was trying to smash she wasn’t having it he wants LTR she doesn’t do hookups. She knows I’m incel she has seen me cry over foids before :feelswah: he knows i hate women so does my mum they let me vent and say sexist stuff they jsut ignore me now :feelscry:

When I was with curry foid she called her a paki :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: and said paki are stealing our men an

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and currylightskin
We stan an autist with a juicy ass :p:owo:

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, currylightskin and Deleted member 17791
I mean to say your Stacy if you become fatter Bhai
Oh. Im pretty sure higher fat levels increase estrogen, me being like 13-20 percent fat would explain me growing slight gyno. :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane, currylightskin and PrinceLuenLeoncur
In what way? What about me and @currylightskin?
we both are close to the north atlantid phenotype. Dont know what curry looks like though.

• +1
Me, 8psl and you.
You're part white so you're similar to him . But he's like the vampire Nordic types with pale skin . You have a prince pheno and tan very fast. I'd you were fully white maybe you would have looked like him but you're a sticky build . As for me I have parsi ancestors so I'm not really similar to you but I do pass for a levantine as bitches and people say . I have a big build too and I get tanned easily .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Xangsane
Oh. Im pretty sure higher fat levels increase estrogen, me being like 13-20 percent fat would explain me growing slight gyno. :ogre:
I have gyno I have build similar to Sam from the marriage show that @6’4 posted

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 17791

Attachments

• 2901740_currylightskinnew.jpg
    2901740_currylightskinnew.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 17791
Wide hips is low t. If it's coupled with wide shoulders it's ok
Wide hips on guys giga rare, most have underdeveloped upper body, or fat around hips

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane, currylightskin and PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • JFL
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 17791
@currylightskin you really are lightskin. Yeah, I look similar to you. Similar colouring.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
I wont send but I'll measure my bust size quickly.
Yes I’m very hot baby plz send ooooh so sexy baby my ramaprativatihashvisha is getting hard

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
This whole thread be like:

• JFL
@currylightskin you really are lightskin. Yeah, I look similar to you. Similar colouring.
But I get tanned easily . This is me after Tanminning

• JFL
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane and Bvnny.
  • JFL
Ngl I dunno breast sizes and shit I jsut know if it’s big or small but I’m an arse man tbh
A is small. B is bigger and C is bigger and so on.

My chest was AA last year and I was 5 kg heavier then too. Im definitely growing breasts.

• Woah
  • JFL
You wouldn’t trust me :forcedsmile:

The guy was trying to smash she wasn’t having it he wants LTR she doesn’t do hookups. She knows I’m incel she has seen me cry over foids before :feelswah: he knows i hate women so does my mum they let me vent and say sexist stuff they jsut ignore me now :feelscry:

When I was with curry foid she called her a paki :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: and said paki are stealing our men an
Suspected that. Is she successful in her search for an LTR?

I don't like showing it off though, I hide it with long shirts and jackets :lul:
You'll have to show it off to me if we ever meet irl, bhai :ogre:

• Ugh..
Reactions: Xangsane
we both are close to the north atlantid phenotype. Dont know what curry looks like though.
Would you say me or you fits it better?

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin and Xangsane
You're part white so you're similar to him . But he's like the vampire Nordic types with pale skin . You have a prince pheno and tan very fast. I'd you were fully white maybe you would have looked like him but you're a sticky build . As for me I have parsi ancestors so I'm not really similar to you but I do pass for a levantine as bitches and people say . I have a big build too and I get tanned easily
What's the difference between a vampire and a prince pheno?

Sticky build?

Hmmm. I always used to think that to carry off the prince pheno well, you have to be an ectomorph.

How would you describe your pheno?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 16369
I don't have wide hips, I just have low bideltoid width(can be fixed by working out)
and fat over hips.
No working out for your t levels

You have blue eyes so you fit it better.
How would you describe your pheno (not north atlantid, etc, but tiktoker? School shooter?)

• +1

Sticky build?

Hmmm. I always used to think that to carry off the prince pheno well, you have to be an ectomorph.

Nothing like that . The pheno is your face . You look like a Disney Prince . Kinda like aladdin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 17791

Sticky build?

Vampire pheno:

Pale skin
Dark hair
dark but hooded eyes
nordic bones

Last edited:
  • +1
How would you describe your pheno (not north atlantid, etc, but tiktoker? School shooter?)
honestly, too high class looking for school shooter. Probably vampire pheno l.:feelsgah:

• +1
I'm 176.5cm tall, 75kg, about 16% bf, toned, wide shoulders, small waist, flat stomach with abs barely visible. Slight vascularity on hands.

I'm too shy to post legs, but from the back they look very similar to these. I naturally have very large glutes (covered in some fat) so I often try to hide them with a long shirt or jacket. My legs are around average to slightly thick, nothing too tree trunky:
View attachment 1715471View attachment 1715473
View attachment 1715474
Do I look stumpy overall?
View attachment 1715516
spread your ass for daddy hammud:feelsez:

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Nothing like that . The pheno is your face . You look like a Disney Prince . Kinda like aladdin
Thank you! How good is this pheno compared to others?

• +1
  • +1
honestly, too high class looking for school shooter. Probably vampire pheno l.:feelsgah:
I agree that you're textbook vampire pheno.

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back