At 176.5cm, 16% bf, would I look squatty/stumpy overall with this sort of body?

How would you describe my body overall compared to average?

• Total voters
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane
will you consider LL in the future?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and currylightskin
Really, better than the eboy, yuppie or jock phenos loads of women like?
Yeah yours looks aristocratic so I'd say it's better

• +1
I've always had a backside like that though, and I'm straight. It was more "fatty" when I was chubby though.

Should I try and get it smaller? Bear in mind my glute muscles are naturally big so it may be hard, idk.
Girls love nice firm glutes on men don't try and make it smaller. Some men might think it's gay but women love it trust me

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Xangsane, π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π« and 1 other person
  • +1
Girls love nice firm glutes on men don't try and make it smaller. Some men might think it's gay but women love it trust me
How would you describe the ones I posted in the op? Since mine look like that.

I wouldn't make them smaller because I'm aware girls like it (my only ex-gf, who was half indian, used to love them and even feel em up) but I hide it with long shirts and jackets :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
How would you describe the ones I posted in the op? Since mine look like that.
They look good, I had a teacher in high school with a similar look and all the girls in the class would talk about how he has a nice ass. One student even told the teacher and he went red in the face.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, AscendingHero and Xangsane
I'm 176.5cm tall, 75kg, about 16% bf, toned, wide shoulders, small waist, flat stomach with abs barely visible. Slight vascularity on hands.

I'm too shy to post legs, but from the back they look very similar to these. I naturally have very large glutes (covered in some fat) so I often try to hide them with a long shirt or jacket. My legs are around average to slightly thick, nothing too tree trunky:
View attachment 1715471View attachment 1715473
View attachment 1715474
Do I look stumpy overall?
View attachment 1715516
You got a dumpy??? Jfl you're just like me, In highschool I'd always wear a jacket to cover myself up

• JFL
You got a dumpy??? Jfl you're just like me, In highschool I'd always wear a jacket to cover myself up
Yes, and I was insecure about it that like you, I always wear something long to cover yourself up.

In situations where you can't do that (smart clothes) do girls comment?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853
They look good, I had a teacher in high school with a similar look and all the girls in the class would talk about how he has a nice ass. One student even told the teacher and he went red in the face.
That's so reassuring to hear. I'd take the compliment if I were that teacher but I think I might have turned even redder since I've got a shy disposition.

How would yoh describe my frame?

Yes, and I was insecure about it that like you, I always wear something long to cover yourself up.

In situations where you can't do that (smart clothes) do girls comment?
My ass has been grabbed 4 times during school, 3 by women and 1 by a guy. Yes it was emarassing during gym class, cause you cant hide anything

• Woah
My ass has been grabbed 4 times during school, 3 by women and 1 by a guy. Yes it was emarassing during gym class, cause you cant hide anything
Same here by a few women when I can't hide. It's so embarrassing; I had to tell them off firmly but gently.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853
Same here by a few women when I can't hide. It's so embarrassing; I had to tell them off firmly but gently.
What looks level were they?

• +1
I guess you might not have been that repulsed. Imagine if they were lizzie velasquez tier. You would 100% be traumatized by it.

• +1
I guess you might not have been that repulsed. Imagine if they were lizzie velasquez tier. You would 100% be traumatized by it.
I wasn't too repulsed but it did feel odd so I just told them firmly but kindly to not do it. I didn't want to lead them on.

I wasn't too repulsed but it did feel odd so I just told them firmly but kindly to not do it. I didn't want to lead them on.
what if they were stacylite+?

• +1
I would have done the same thing.
You are low t nigga. If a stacylite+ grabbed my ass, I would 100% slay her.

I don't understand why you would feel so uncomfortable. They can't rape you or anything.

• Hmm...
You are low t nigga. If a stacylite+ grabbed my ass, I would 100% slay her.

I don't understand why you would feel so uncomfortable. They can't rape you or anything.
I just don't like leading a girl on if I know I don't have a future with her.

You have a decent frame, but you need to work on your physique.

• +1
You have a decent frame, but you need to work on your physique.
Thanks, what would you say about my physique and frame at the moment? What would you advise me to do?

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
Thanks, what would you say about my physique and frame at the moment? What would you advise me to do?
You are actually at the threshold where most women would not be repulsed by your body.

Like most women would puke if they saw a fatcel naked for example.

• +1
You are actually at the threshold where most women would not be repulsed by your body.

Like most women would puke if they saw a fatcel naked for example.
I see, so does this mean I have a totally average body?

What are my good vs bad traits?

You look stocky. Which on itself wouldn’t be a problem but it really doesn’t fit your angelic, prettyboyesque face.

You should lean down

I see, so does this mean I have a totally average body?

What are my good vs bad traits?
Rn, yes. But you find the average foid body attractive don't you?

Obviously, to get a top tier body, you are gonna need to gymcel a bit more and roid.

• +1
You look stocky. Which on itself wouldn’t be a problem but it really doesn’t fit your angelic, prettyboyesque face.

You should lean down
How much should I lean down? To what bf%?

What sort of body would most fit my face?

Angelic? That's a new one :lul::lul::lul:

Rn, yes. But you find the average foid body attractive don't you?

Obviously, to get a top tier body, you are gonna need to gymcel a bit more and roid.
I do find an average foid body attractive yes. What do you consider average?

My foid body preference is around a UK size 10-14, soft, thick and plushy body.

How much more should I gymcel? I'm too scared to roid :feelswhy:

I do find an average foid body attractive yes. What do you consider average?

My foid body preference is around a UK size 10-14, soft, thick and plushy body.

How much more should I gymcel? I'm too scared to roid :feelswhy:
You need more mass and need lower bf. You can't have both tbh. If you lower bf, you lose muscle. If you gain muscle, you become fatter as well.

To be both lean and muscular, you are going to have roid unless your genetics are very good.

• +1
You need more mass and need lower bf. You can't have both tbh. If you lower bf, you lose muscle. If you gain muscle, you become fatter as well.

To be both lean and muscular, you are going to have roid unless your genetics are very good.
How could you test if your genetics are very good?

What would you estimate my bf % to be?

How could you test if your genetics are very good?

What would you estimate my bf % to be?
Try gymcelling for a year with perfect diet and routine. You will get close to your natural muscle gain limit. If you still aren't satisfied, you are prolly gonna have to roid to improve further.

• +1
Try gymcelling for a year with perfect diet and routine. You will get close to your natural muscle gain limit. If you still aren't satisfied, you are prolly gonna have to roid to improve further.
Noted. Do I look like I have muscle?

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin

Does your sister look like this ? @Xangsane

• JFL
20% is easy
16% a little control but not something serious
12% more serious and tracking excessively
8 % fuck no always hungry low sex drive angry af moody always cold and always hungry
Indeed

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back