At a restaurant with tinder date on table next to me- AMA

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
I'm having dinner in pajeet restaurant, there is a looksmaxxed Korean American MTN who is holding frame, on a date with a Taiwanese American LTB.

It is their first tinder date, they are talking the most insufferable shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, atlantean, silencio and 2 others
about what
Careers. Emotions, life goals, values.

I can't decide what I wanna do more, rope. Or go smash their heads into their biryani

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, the BULL, AlexBrown84 and 1 other person
IMG 0378

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Roquefort and Kofri727
Careers. Emotions, life goals, values.

I can't decide what I wanna do more, rope. Or go smash their heads into their biryani
which biriyani
chicken or mutton

Now a bunch of bald, bearded, British, old ogres walked in and sat on table next to them

He asked her what her parents do. She just asked him r u gonna have kids. He said idk r u. She said yeah I'm gonna have 3. And he said is that your dating USP, ur gonna give me 3 kids hahaha.

And they both laughed like normies

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander, the BULL and atlantean
I'm having dinner in pajeet restaurant, there is a looksmaxxed Korean American MTN who is holding frame, on a date with a Taiwanese American LTB.

It is their first tinder date, they are talking the most insufferable shit.
Is it @AlexBrown84

She said it was so creative of u choosing an indian restaurant. I've never had this food before, it's so good, and u know so much knowing what weird food to order.

Then she said I really wanna go to india so badly I wanna wear a saree and ride an elephant tee hee

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL, albe.ORG, AlexBrown84 and 1 other person
assert dominance by throwing food at them

lol we’re both eating dinner alone at same time

and i specifically avoid these problems to get mogged by normies with healthy brains by choosing empty resturaunts

nothing better than a cold coke zero on a night out

IMG 5939

They talking about exes. He said he's been single for 2 years, she been single for 3 months.

His gfs all been korean or Chinese or viet, her exes mainly white but 1 Armenian and 1 Egyptian.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and AlexBrown84
there’s a good banh canh restaurant right down the street from that pajeet place

lol we’re both eating dinner alone at same time

and i specifically avoid these problems to get mogged by normies with healthy brains by choosing empty resturaunts

nothing better than a cold coke zero on a night out

View attachment 2976926
It's funny we prob 1000 miles away but drinking coke from the same factory, under the same stars, looking at the same moon...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and AlexBrown84
Kinda cute tho i hope it works out for them

• +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral and cromagnon
Now she showing her driving license. She looked about 10kg heavier and better imo.

Dude said he used to play basketball (he's like 178cm) and she goes oh that's cool. Basketball players r hot. And he said oh yeah, like who and she said idk but a lot of the famous ones are hot, and he laughed and said oh well u know what they say about black guys right and she just grinned and he said u wanna share any experiences and she just giggled and said I'm not going to tell u either way tee hee.

Now he's stopped jestermaxxing so much - I been through that exact moment in time that he just experienced

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: the BULL, SidharthTheSlayer, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
first dinner dates are a waste of time
Cringe

he laughed and said oh well u know what they say about black guys right and she just grinned and he said u wanna share any experiences and she just giggled and said I'm not going to tell u either way tee hee
what a cuck wtf, how could u not feel any shame saying something so cucked like this especially on a first date

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
first dinner dates are a waste of time
Cringe
exactly! super cringe plus its a tinder date not someone u know for ages why would u waste so much money on a random foid that u might lose interest after 5 mins of talking

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
what a cuck wtf, how could u not feel any shame saying something so cucked like this especially on a first date
Might just have been genuinely interested idk

20240612 202404

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL