At How Foids Rate Men & Women

Brus Wane

Brus Wane

A Man Is 1 of 3 Things: Bull, Incel or Cuckold
I've been noticing this everywhere I go frfr ong no cap.

Foids will severely overrate their own kind and underate men.

Skip to around 0:37

Literally shows a picture of 2 middle aged people. Both are 5/10 at best.

This wallmaxxed Australian femcel rates the woman 9/10 & the dude 4/10.

This is like the 15th time this week.

Real talk... Idk if women covertly agreed to this shit just to collectively psyop men into believing uggos are Stacies or something but this has got to stop.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 444, Zonar, ShowerMaxxing and 12 others
Remember that pic of O'pry and that Asian fatty and all the normies claiming looksmatch? That's not a meme anymore, that's real life.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mastermind, 444, Zonar and 8 others
Everyone outside Australia knows that Australians are mentally ill.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, 5OuttaTen and Brus Wane
Everyone outside Australia knows that Australians are mentally ill.
The part where she says "he's 70 and she's 25" :lul:

That's when I knew something was wrong. No one guesses that wrong irl. No way.

Utter cope from her. Definitely a candidate for the mental asylum.

that's because they're lying on purpose.
Holy fuck pure cagefuel
Stsmall507x507 pad600x600f8f8f8

• +1
Reactions: Zonar, overtier1011, chadcel; and 2 others
Jewish granny would get creampied ngl

Remember that pic of O'pry and that Asian fatty and all the normies claiming looksmatch? That's not a meme anymore, that's real life.
1629617 tfiYl5B

• JFL
Reactions: 444, Deleted member 24410, PointOfNoReturn and 2 others
Everyday I hate women more and more
Another reminder: to women, a guy 5 inches taller than her is her height. When she says, "I just want a guy taller than me", that means 6-7 inches+
There are videos of guys asking women they have like 3-4 inches on to guess their height, and the women guess below their own. No meme. They see the world in a delusional manner.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: 444, PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 25377 and 2 others
IMG 6295

“She’s a 9”
Nicholas Cage Film GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, twilight, Deleted member 24410 and 7 others
O pry is like the least NT model Ive seen, dude is so GL but I see so many pics of him where he looks completely autistic. I think he should really be on this forum with us lol.
Australia is completely fucked in this regard, girls are all told they're beautiful queens their entire lives and every one of them believes its true.

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
O pry is like the least NT model Ive seen, dude is so GL but I see so many pics of him where he looks completely autistic. I think he should really be on this forum with us lol.
It's his behavior more than his face tbh. And his voice is beta as fuck.
Australia is completely fucked in this regard, girls are all told they're beautiful queens their entire lives and every one of them believes its true.
Really? But I figure the slim girls there really mog. Margot Robbie, Indiana Evans etc

Really? But I figure the slim girls there really mog. Margot Robbie, Indiana Evans etc
My man are you retarded you can say that about any country if you cherrypick their best looking woman.

Its not even about looks to that large of an extent I think its more about the attitude they have towards themselves and men

My man are you retarded you can say that about any country if you cherrypick their best looking woman.
More so for Australia. It's not cherry picking because their top 20% foids mog the top 20% foids in most other countries including UK and some European ones.
Theyre tall leggy and busty with the beauty standard of blonde hair & blue eyes.
Its not even about looks to that large of an extent I think its more about the attitude they have towards themselves and men
Yeah I get what you mean. They do seem pretty entitled along with UK foids.

More so for Australia. It's not cherry picking because their top 20% foids mog the top 20% foids in most other countries including UK and some European ones.
Theyre tall leggy and busty with the beauty standard of blonde hair & blue eyes.

Yeah I get what you mean. They do seem pretty entitled along with UK foids.
This is what people think Australia is lol, in reality there's a lot of Asians and Indians. Also the white people tend to be from Italy/Greece/Lebanon etc so a lot of the whites in Australia are ethnic.

A significant portion of whites are anglos but anglos prob have the most munted genetics Ive seen, a lot of them have shit frames, predisposition to disease and natural teeth alignment that will make you shriek in horror. So you're getting the same looks as England basically which is known to be subhuman land.

A very tiny percentage will be people of German descent who haven't lost their genes yet or lucky anglos who are genuinely GL.

I think if you go to any Eastern European country and choose 100 random girls vs 100 random girls from Australia the EE line up will fog very hard.

• +1
Reactions: twilight
I've been noticing this everywhere I go frfr ong no cap.

Foids will severely overrate their own kind and underate men.

Skip to around 0:37
View attachment 2341596

Literally shows a picture of 2 middle aged people. Both are 5/10 at best.

This is like the 15th time this week.

Real talk... Idk if women covertly agreed to this shit just to collectively psyop men into believing uggos are Stacies or something but this has got to stop.
This is normal. Literally every girl rates anything that isn't deformed as borderline perfect with the exception of ethnics who rate white Stacy as average out of jealousy

This is what people think Australia is lol, in reality there's a lot of Asians and Indians. Also the white people tend to be from Italy/Greece/Lebanon etc so a lot of the whites in Australia are ethnic.

A significant portion of whites are anglos but anglos prob have the most munted genetics Ive seen, a lot of them have shit frames, predisposition to disease and natural teeth alignment that will make you shriek in horror. So you're getting the same looks as England basically which is known to be subhuman land.

A very tiny percentage will be people of German descent who haven't lost their genes yet or lucky anglos who are genuinely GL.

I think if you go to any Eastern European country and choose 100 random girls vs 100 random girls from Australia the EE line up will fog very hard.
LEBANESE PEOPLE AREN'T WHITE. LEBANESE PEOPLE ARE PEOPLE OF COLOUR.

FUCK OFF AND STOP HOGGING WHITER ARABS AS YOUR OWN KIND.

DON'T YOU EVER CALL LEBANESE PEOPLE WHITE EVER AGAIN OR I WILL GO KRAV MAGA ON YOU AND THROW YOU I TO THE GULAG white shit

FUCKING ANGLO AUSTRALIAN BASTARD CUNT

DON'T YOU EVER CALL LEBANESE PEOPLE WHITE EVER AGAIN OR I WILL GO KRAV MAGA ON YOU AND THROW YOU I TO THE GULAG white shit
plz change avi we need to get rid of the shit tok menace

Foid has UK mental asylum vibes (never been to aussie psyche wars so can't say).

Big up Sam, he seems based as fuck, defo most based dude in Australia and he's a wog

Its just common virtue signaling that women do by being fake nice to each other "girrl I love your outfit💅" etc
but they are aware of what they're doing,if they weren't then they wouldn't be getting soo many cosmetic
procedures to enhance their looks.

This is normal. Literally every girl rates anything that isn't deformed as borderline perfect with the exception of ethnics who rate white Stacy as average out of jealousy
The insane thing is that no one seems to wanna call them out on this shitfuckery.
Big up Sam, he seems based as fuck, defo most based dude in Australia and he's a wog
The guy in the video? He looks rice af.
Its just common virtue signaling that women do by being fake nice to each other "girrl I love your outfit💅" etc
but they are aware of what they're doing,if they weren't then they wouldn't be getting soo many cosmetic
procedures to enhance their looks.
E uulQ XEAAtR3q

.......jokes aside I only half agree with you. They may know what they're doing but I don't think it's so much being "fake nice" to each other as much as it is putting men down in an attempt to make them insecure about their appearance and pumping the collective female smv.

The insane thing is that no one seems to wanna call them out on this shitfuckery.

The guy in the video? He looks rice af.

View attachment 2345276
.......jokes aside I only half agree with you. They may know what they're doing but I don't think it's so much being "fake nice" to each other as much as it is putting men down in an attempt to make them insecure about their appearance and pumping the collective female smv.
I thought he was rice at first, but no riceman is that based, the noodle comment and the comment on the foid, so I think hes a wog

I thought he was rice at first, but no riceman is that based
Nah nigga you better believe it, this is the most based riceman on the planet :feelskek:
Screenshot 20230728 232226 Free Adblocker Browser

Tbh they were just virtue signalling in the way they arranged themselves.

They put the Asian at the back probably because they subconsciously know she has high SMV to dudes and put the fatty in the front because "body positivity".