at how hard is to enter in the club if you're not good looking and tall

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
saw many subhumans waiting for hours outside while the bouncers negged them. i went straight in in 5 minutes, got sorrounded by some jb toddler and thought about my life real quickly and went away in 30 minutes. music is shit, drinks are shit, just a loud ass sweat fest . the good looking girls were already sorrounded by groups of 10 ppl so no chances even trying. over for clubcels

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: j05, Deleted member 16453, Lygodactylus and 9 others
Only with a gun

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Growth Plate
saw many subhumans waiting for hours outside while the bouncers negged them. i went straight in in 5 minutes, got sorrounded by some jb toddler and thought about my life real quickly and went away in 30 minutes. music is shit, drinks are shit, just a loud ass sweat fest . the good looking girls were already sorrounded by groups of 10 ppl so no chances even trying. over for clubcels
Basically this. But it’s the only way most guys can get girls as dating apps are for chad only so it’s either that or starve of pussy. I hope putin Nukes Europe

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Over for my

Height is almost everything for clublife, then face.

Over for my 5'8 recessed joke face
@vanilla is like that insecure kid that reacts only to certain people's responses in school

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Growth Plate, 11gaijin and 1 other person
Basically this. But it’s the only way most guys can get girls as dating apps are for chad only so it’s either that or starve if pussy. I hope putin Nukes Europe
Lol clubs are no different. If you can't slay on dating apps chances are you won't let get in. If you don't pass a certain looks / height / body / fashion threshold the fuckers Just don't let you in. See that with some ppl Who were still there when i went outside lol

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and n0rthface
Lol clubs are no different. If you can't slay on dating apps chances are you won't let get in. If you don't pass a certain looks / height / body / fashion threshold the fuckers Just don't let you in. See that with some ppl Who were still there when i went outside lol
I get 5-7/10 girls in clubs with minimum effort you and @vanilla are just unfortunate I get nothing on apps because you have to be 10 foot tall terra ultra chad. And even when I do get girls on apps they have a 95% flake rate if I haven’t met the foid I consider it a failure and I had a date set up today yet the foid hasn’t even opened up the message she had a white woman moment and flaked. Nightclubs are legit good ways to get girls

@vanilla is like that insecure kid that reacts only to certain people's responses in school
What are you even talking about you absolute monkey?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, gamma, Deleted member 13787 and 1 other person
I get 5-7/10 girls in clubs with minimum effort you and @vanilla are just unfortunate I get nothing on apps because you have to be 10 foot tall terra ultra chad. And even when I do get girls on apps they have a 95% flake rate if I haven’t met the foid I consider it a failure and I had a date set up today yet the foid hasn’t even opened up the message she had a white woman moment and flaked. Nightclubs are legit good ways to get girls
don't get me wrong i could have slayed those jbs too if i wanted but jfl if you do that shit. i just wanted to see how the situation was. honestly i don't feel a tiny bit of dopamine anymore from anything. maybe this site fucked me up maybe i'm just too mature mentally

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Why did you @ me?

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Toth's thot
don't get me wrong i could have slayed those jbs too if i wanted but jfl if you do that shit. i just wanted to see how the situation was. honestly i don't feel a tiny bit of dopamine anymore from anything. maybe this site fucked me up maybe i'm just too mature mentally
I don’t feel dopamine either, the girl flaking on me doesn’t even get me mad I’m used to it when you have had 13 girls flake on you this year already it’s hard to actually give a fuck. Clubs are also shit as girls won’t give you sex from there but will kiss you and feel your dick (every girl feels my penis in night clubs) still I’m incel because no P in V

Shut up, stupid insecure kid
Are you having a mental breakdown right now?

I’m confused, are you seething at me for 😂 reacting? :feelskek:

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Toth's thot, WontStopNorwooding, Deleted member 13787 and 1 other person
You reacted to the BVLL saying if you can’t get girls on Dating apps then your incel irl.
I don’t agree with that part, other half is right I’ve seen people get denied going into clubs for their looks/fashion

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Toth's thot and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I don’t agree with that part, he is right I’ve seen people get denied going into clubs for their looks/fashion
Not a thing in the UK so can’t speak on it. I have heard In mainland europe they don’t allow guys into clubs based on their race as well lmfao @ mainland euorpe, the same place that screamed “BLM BLM BLM ✊🏾“ in 2021 fucking disingenuous virtue signalling white cuckholds

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
saw many subhumans waiting for hours outside while the bouncers negged them.
I'm confused, in my country as long as you have money you can enter any nightclub, there are no long lines, or being denied access because you don't look cool enough, what exactly is this??????

But you're delusional enough to think heightmaxxing will get you to at least 5'10" because ossification ends at 25?

Not a thing in the UK so can’t speak on it. I have heard In mainland europe they don’t allow guys into clubs based on their race as well lmfao @ mainland euorpe, the same place that screamed “BLM BLM BLM ✊🏾“ in 2021 fucking disingenuous virtue signalling white cuckholds
I live in the UK and have seen fat & ugly people get denied entry…

Usually bouncers will give them some bullshit excuse “youre too wasted mate”

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Toth's thot, the BULL and 1 other person
I live in the UK and have seen fat & ugly people get denied entry…

Usually bouncers will give them some bullshit excuse “your too wasted mate”
No fucking way :feelsohgod:. Never happens to me even when I’m super pissed bouncers let me into the club :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:. This is news to me but subhumans should be kept out the club it prevents guys from going ER

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and n0rthface
But you're delusional enough to think heightmaxxing will get you to at least 5'10" because ossification ends at 25?
Over for your brain.

I didn't say late range age of ossification means till 25 you'll be growing. I'm younger than 25, and have accepted that I won't grow anymore. It's morons that think growth stops at 16-17 unless you're a genetic freak that make my day with their stupidity like AscendingFag and guess who else

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
No fucking way :feelsohgod:. Never happens to me even when I’m super pissed bouncers let me into the club :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:. This is news to me but subhumans should be kept out the club it prevents guys from going ER
I’ve seen women get denied entry too, usually fat chav loud mouth girls….if ur from the UK you know the phenotype I’m on about :feelskek:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Toth's thot and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I’ve seen women get denied entry too, usually fat chav loud mouth girls….if ur from the UK you know the phenotype I’m on about :feelskek:
I know exacally the phenotype they need to be denied acces as well we have too many of “that kind” over here filthy whores and they are low Inhb as well they will cold approach men disgusting pigs. Kudos to the based bouncers

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
jfl everybody can get in just watch club footage

Just bring a girl with you. Pretty obv
Same as houseparty rules for randoms, bring booze, bitches or no entry

I'm confused, in my country as long as you have money you can enter any nightclub, there are no long lines, or being denied access because you don't look cool enough, what exactly is this??????
italy 2022. jfl at the female to male ratio, jfl at the wait lines, jfl at the atmosphere, jfl at everything. subhumans can cold approach the femcels and 40 yo females on the streets

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
True, I've seen it. No ******* allowed :)

Speaking like a real triggered nigga :feelshaha:
How? I’m calling them out for being lying pretentious cucks. Slavs are white and never screamed BLM because they are based and don’t belive in that Shit, why do Germans and other western euros and meds act like they GAF about non whites they are cucks.

Most of the complaints were from Syrians saying clubs wouldn’t let Arabs in does Europe outside of France even have niggers?

How? I’m calling them out for being lying pretentious cucks. Slavs are white and never screamed BLM because they are based and don’t belive in that Shit, why do Germans and other western euros and meds act like they GAF about non whites they are cucks.

Most of the complaints were from Syrians saying clubs wouldn’t let Arabs in does Europe outside of France even have niggers?
we never did. large majority of ppl is against immigrants here

• +1
Reactions: gamma

Users who are viewing this thread

Back