At my psychologist's advices

Fr12

Fr12

Half-larper, half-serious
(I did not pay anything, it was paid by the state)

I have anxiety disorder because I was bullied in the last year of middle school, thanks to acne, being underweight, braces, scleral show and undereyes dark circles (shitty upper maxilla and zygos)

I took benzos for some weeks but I can't take this shit for too long or I would become addicted.

I saw a psychologist, told her about my bullying, the guys who hate me in my neighborhood, my anxiety...
She basically said "Just move to another city bro"

giphy.gif

Don't fall for the therapy scam. Surgeries are better investments.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, DidntRead, SikKunt and 1 other person
Fbi forced me to go to therapy and it was just some black lady telling me to talk to myself in the mirror

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Bahahhha I was offered counselling by my mum and the school but fuck that shit, all a bluepilled scam

lol at the notion of 'going to therapy', best therapy you can get is surgery when you used to be a bullied ugly fuck

How did the benzos affect you?

(I did not pay anything, it was paid by the state)

I have anxiety disorder because I was bullied in the last year of middle school, thanks to acne, being underweight, braces, scleral show and undereyes dark circles (shitty upper maxilla and zygos)

I took benzos for some weeks but I can't take this shit for too long or I would become addicted.

I saw a psychologist, told her about my bullying, the guys who hate me in my neighborhood, my anxiety...
She basically said "Just move to another city bro"

giphy.gif

Therapy is legit.

How did the benzos affect you?

No sides. It improved my anxiety a bit.
But the main issues (no motivation to find a job, low self-esteem...) are still there.

funny thig is this nigga gets paid big money for his shitty advises lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back