At what age did y'all stop having something big for your birthday?

Avillionre

Avillionre

Christpilled jew
Joined
Feb 24, 2026
Posts
467
Reputation
254
I'll admit I'm young, I'm turning 14 in 3 days and didn't realize nor was excited, I'm only excited for the month to end so I could spend money on steam,my brothers birthday passed by like nothing so I don't expect much from mine although I think it was because I fell asleep early... doesn't matter much

It's probably because I'm the youngest aswell,we all sort of stopped celebrating it this year even though I'm ten years younger than my oldest siblings

A lot of stuff had been hard lately so I wasn't really focused on anything birthday related biggest problem being lack of time to do stuff I need to do daily like working out (I miss out on some stuff always so I have to complete it resulting in me working out everyday)

At least I convinced my mom to make a purely high quality meat lasagna instead of a cake for my birthday
She's obese and feeds me slop and I hate her but sometimes I can twist stuff to a better direction
I don't have any wish other than be able to rest and still keep my muscles but that's impossible
 
  • +1
Reactions: fearoffoids2.0 and BigBallsLarry
It’s just stuff bro, who cares. Maybe start saving for a drivers license or something and just try to have a good time and not hate your mom for a day.
 
  • +1
Reactions: BigBallsLarry
It’s just stuff bro, who cares. Maybe start saving for a drivers license or something and just try to have a good time and not hate your mom for a day.
Ig so but saving rn for a driver's license?
My parents wouldn't let me in any form until I'm at least 18
 
  • +1
Reactions: BigBallsLarry
Ig so but saving rn for a driver's license?
My parents wouldn't let me in any form until I'm at least 18
Ok depends on where you’re from ig. Maybe you can just ask for gym membership for a few months then, just an idea
 
  • +1
Reactions: BigBallsLarry and Avillionre
Ok depends on where you’re from ig. Maybe you can just ask for gym membership for a few months then, just an idea
Ngl I just need heavier dumbbells right now at my house because that's where I workout and stuff although I do plan on going when I'm older but for now I'll stick with one dumbbell :feelsthink:
 
  • +1
Reactions: BigBallsLarry and CheezyPoof
I've only once had a birthday and i got a bracelet and shirt for it.
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Avillionre
I'll admit I'm young, I'm turning 14 in 3 days and didn't realize nor was excited, I'm only excited for the month to end so I could spend money on steam,my brothers birthday passed by like nothing so I don't expect much from mine although I think it was because I fell asleep early... doesn't matter much
I wish, bro, I haven't had a birthday celebrated since I was 10. my parents just place a ten-dollar bill on the counter and continue with their day, no birthday wishes, no cake, just 10$. at least I get something, though some people don't get anything at all.
 

Similar threads

freakb0b69
Replies
8
Views
37
6’7whitechad
6
Lord Vader
Replies
19
Views
134
Gengar’s Ghost
Gengar’s Ghost
VohnnyBoy
Replies
5
Views
44
rationalguy.xx
rationalguy.xx
scuderia
Replies
91
Views
256
dnr.niglet
dnr.niglet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top