at what age do different growth plates around the body close/stop growing? (wrist, forearm, shoulder, tibia, femur, neck, spine, craniofacialetc.)

G

gamma2

Iron
title:forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Depends on the person for males usually after their late teens or whenever puberty ends, or when your final growth spurt occurs. You can actually get it tested through your pediatrician; Surgeons can estimate when growth will be completed by determining a child's “bone age.” They do this by taking an x-ray of the left hand and wrist to see which growth plates are still open. The bone age may be different from the child's actual age.

Your growth plates don't close all at once. Some close at different times than others. Also if you're going to do HGH after puberty you risk the chance of widening your bone and not increasing lengh. So be careful, faggot.

Femur:

• The 3 epiphyses/growth plates at upper end fuse at 18 years
  • The 1 epiphysis/growth plate at lower end fuse at 20 years
Tibia:

• Upper end fuses at 16-18 years
  • Lower end fuses at 15-17 years
Humerus:

• Upper end during 20th year
  • Lower end at about 16 years
Radius:

• Upper end during 18th year
  • Lower end at 20 years

• +1
Reactions: Amadeus, Deleted member 18694, LeBrawn and 1 other person
do you have any idea about the spine and craniofacial bones?
Spine fuses after 18 and facial bones dont have growth plates. So in theory they can grow indefinitely.

• +1
Reactions: gamma2
do you have any idea about the spine and craniofacial bones?
Spine closes at 21-24,not 18,
I am 18 and I have grown 2 inches in spine recently after not growing for an year and a half, clavicles close at 25

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: gamma2 and LeBrawn
Spine closes at 21-24,not 18,
I am 18 and I have grown 2 inches in spine recently after not growing for an year and a half, clavicles close at 25
if this is the case why is it that most people dont grow during those ages? is it that the GH goes so low that the body does not make use of its potential?

• +1
Reactions: HeightOrDie
if this is the case why is it that most people dont grow during those ages? is it that the GH goes so low that the body does not make use of its potential?
Yeah,gh and igf1 decreases very much.
Plus spine has growth potential but if not stimulated properly the growth output in normal conditions is very low.
That's why u see some bodybuilders get 0.5-1 inch in spine when they blast hgh,some even get 2 inches.
Besides,there's sleep stretching , the guys who did got 2-3 inches in spine at the age of 23+,sleep stretching has a very high load so high growth stimulus,thus further confirming growth stimulus,growth potential and spinal growth.
@Growth Plate
@galego123
@zv1212
@heighmaxxerxd
@suiriuim

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, HeightOrDie, Deleted member 8869 and 2 others
Yeah,gh and igf1 decreases very much.
Plus spine has growth potential but if not stimulated properly the growth output in normal conditions is very low.
That's why u see some bodybuilders get 0.5-1 inch in spine when they blast hgh,some even get 2 inches.
Besides,there's sleep stretching , the guys who did got 2-3 inches in spine at the age of 23+,sleep stretching has a very high load so high growth stimulus,thus further confirming growth stimulus,growth potential and spinal growth.
@Growth Plate
@galego123
@zv1212
@heighmaxxerxd
@suiriuim
ya im part of that group. And great regarding the spine! I need to try and find out if the growth plates are open in my legs also. they may be.