At what age does face fully develop?

M

maxxingrelaxing

Iron
How old are people usually when their face is at it's peak attractivness (leavy BF% increasing at older age out of this discussion)

22-24 imo

• +1
Reactions: Heirio
depends on your T + genes

After 16 minimal changes tbh

How old are people usually when their face is at it's peak attractivness (leavy BF% increasing at older age out of this discussion)
peak attractiveness? between 20-30 probably
fully developed? never its always changing

Whenever you can grow full beard

no it's not, shut up

16-22
LOL at your coping tbh. All my friends look the same since age 16. some got more facial hair. Face got more defined but overall minimal changes. Keep hoping for noticeable changes you bloatfaced cuck

LOL at your coping tbh. All my friends look the same since age 16. some got more facial hair. Face got more defined but overall minimal changes. Keep hoping for noticeable changes you bloatfaced cuck
then your friends have a lot of fat on them are are super low t.

you're severely retarded. Do you think 16 year olds look the same as grown men??? Look at literally all models like sean o'pry and chico, you can tell they're the same people but they're not as good looking as they are in their 20s. You only think your friends only look the same because you've probably been seeing them pretty often so you don't notice the small changes. Either that or they're fat.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
After 22 my nose grew around 30%

22-24 imo
Idk, at early twenties. I'd guess at 22 or 23 you've reached your prime.
Because if something doesn't happen to your friends, it can't happen to anyone else.

How many times do pwople want to make this thread?

i HATE TO BE THE BEARER OF BAD NEW'S BUT YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT THE SIZE OF YOU MAXILLA ODD'S ARE IF YOU WERE BORN GOOD LOOKING YOU WILL STAY GOOD LOOKING AS MAXILLA HEIGHT IS DETERMINED BY GENETICS