at what age is it truly over?

LDNPari

LDNPari

Gold
I'm thinking 25 as it will be harder to slay prime thots but not entire surely, possible you could still slay at 27-28. What age is it truly over at?

• +1
Reactions: Demir
once you hit 20 srs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
If you have never had a girlfriend by 16 it's over. Jfl at thinking you have to wait until your 20's to see if it's over. Chads get attention almost instantly after reaching puberty. There are guys out there whom are able to get laid with 18+ year old women as early as 15.

EDIT: Case in point:

EDIT: Lel at all the normie phaggots in the comments saying he was "abused". Just lol at the level of cope.

Last edited:
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 616
I'm 21 but I don't feel like it's over yet. I'd say 26-27.

When you're gl it's never over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
When you're gl it's never over

• +1
Reactions: Demir and Mansnob
24. Any 24+ age sounds straight up gross if you don’t have your shit together

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Highrise
23, although signs will become obvious it's over by 14-15.

• +1
Reactions: Demir
I don't know bro I feel that its over at 19 tbh

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: LDNPari and Deleted member 1464
If you have never had a girlfriend by 16 it's over. Jfl at thinking you have to wait until your 20's to see if it's over. Chads get attention almost instantly after reaching puberty. There are guys out there whom are able to get laid with 18+ year old women as early as 15.

EDIT: Case in point:

EDIT: Lel at all the normie phaggots in the comments saying he was "abused". Just lol at the level of cope.

Tbh kinda glad I didn't have something like that happen to me when I was young cause like he said it messed with his perception of the girls he hooks up with and he had to imagine they're older or that lady in particular

I'm thinking 25 as it will be harder to slay prime thots but not entire surely, possible you could still slay at 27-28. What age is it truly over at?
You can slay whenever if your good looking girls like older men

Your only as old as your collagen and hairline

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
If you're a man it's never truly over unless you age like shit. If your aging is good women will still be willing be hook up with you.

If you're a man it's never truly over unless you age like shit. If your aging is good women will still be willing be hook up with you.

even when ur 40 you can hook up with an 18 yr old thot?

even when ur 40 you can hook up with an 18 yr old thot?
It will be extremely harder to, but it's still possible. If your aging isn't horrible you'll be able to pick up women in the range between 27-36.

Tbh idk why ppl on thia site have an obsession with jbs. I'm younger than you guys and I still prefer women in their 20s, they look hotter and more mature. Jbs look like they're still in high school.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
If you’re born gl it never ends

If you’re born ugly it never began