at what bodyfat percentage do i lose chubby cheeks?

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
ive been living the sedentary lifestyle for 4 months, tbh i am like 17 bodyfat rn. i found a pic of last year where my cheeks werent chubby so thats kinda lifefuel
is everyone just lying that they have slight abs at 16-17 or what? i find it impossible that some people have defined cheekbones while i look bloated at 17%

at exactly 12.3964% body fat, your chubby cheeks will immediately dissapate

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: brainded, SayNoToRotting, thecel and 2 others
Depends on genetics. Usually we lose fat all over and not in one place around 12-15% ideal for most. Most underestimate their body fat 20% think they are 15%. If you are 15% you should be able to see abs

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 1849
at exactly 12.3964% body fat, your chubby cheeks will immediately dissapate
how do i reach that without getting up from my bed? ngl i spent like 80% of quarantine in bed :feelswow:

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
12% bf and they should be gone. at least for me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4044
Indeed I had hollow cheeks when I was 44%% bodyfat a week ago i know u is mirin hard

Depends on genetics. Usually we lose fat all over and not in one place around 12-15% ideal for most. Most underestimate their body fat 20% think they are 15%. If you are 15% you should be able to see abs
yea i remember last year i could see abs if i was flexing, now all i see is fuckin fat:rage: imagine having all this knowledge and still looksminning

• +1
Indeed I had hollow cheeks when I was 44%% bodyfat a week ago i know u is mirin hard
Images 10

• JFL
Reactions: Ryanmcgg0139 and Deleted member 1680
how do i reach that without getting up from my bed? ngl i spent like 80% of quarantine in bed :feelswow:
Eat less and do cardio 😂

• +1
Reactions: karbo
Me. It's them neurotransmitters
true tbh. ive been wanting to start working out for like 2 months now but i cant bring myself to do anything. im perma-tired

• +1
true tbh. ive been wanting to start working out for like 2 months now but i cant bring myself to do anything. im perma-tired
If youre gonna leanmax to concentration death camp levels, at least lift weights so you dont look comical

• +1
Reactions: karbo