At what psl you can go out to parties and have atleast a 5 percent chance of getting laid?

justbentbro

justbentbro

Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is?
Im thinking about starting drinking heavily, right now i dont drink at all but im tired of this shit so im gonna go to parties and shit, if i cant get laid shit gonna be over for real

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro
not level of looks

its level of low inhib approach @Bojack

• +1
if your ass in the corner waiting on females to approach then your dick will stay flaccid

• +1
but if u need a looks scale

at least average in looks to HER not what u think of yourself

• +1
if your ass in the corner waiting on females to approach then your dick will stay flaccid
Thats why im gonna drink high amount of alchohol, that shit makes me want to talk to females, without it im highest inhib mf on earth

• Woah
Reactions: traveler
Thats why im gonna drink high amount of alchohol, that shit makes me want to talk to females, without it im highest inhib mf on earth
legit

i would do a few shots and not let self get too drunk where u black out or slur words

• +1
legit

i would do a few shots and not let self get too drunk where u black out or slur words
Yeah i need to control it, i barely drink so if i do it to much im gonna fuck it up

• Woah
but if u need a looks scale

at least average in looks to HER not what u think of yourself
Yeah what foids think is all when it comes to gettinng laid, some bitch wont even talk to me and maybe some roastie gonna do it

Yeah i need to control it, i barely drink so if i do it to much im gonna fuck it up
if you barely drink then dont go crazy brah

you dont want to become to vulnerable at night

• +1
I dont care what she looks like unless she's deformed or 300+ pounds, my standarts are on the bottom

Yeah what foids think is all when it comes to gettinng laid, some bitch wont even talk to me and maybe some roastie gonna do it
club setting or bar setting already put females in the mood

just have to be low inhib
smooth with the game

escalate slowly

be funny and engaging

close distance @Bonesbonesbonesbone

• +1
if you barely drink then dont go crazy brah

you dont want to become to vulnerable at night
Dont care if someone stabs me or steals my kidneya bruh, im desperate, and i live in a place where crime is not that high, maybe some fight but no heavy shit

• Woah
Dont care if someone stabs me or steals my kidneya bruh, im desperate, and i live in a place where crime is not that high, maybe some fight but no heavy shit
mirin low inhib mindset

• +1
I am 6 to 6,5 from 10 and I get laid at parties. Be careful with drinking too much though, most women don't like a retarded drunkard.

• +1
I am 6 to 6,5 from 10 and I get laid at parties. Be careful with drinking too much though, most women don't like a retarded drunkard.
Lifefuel nigga, im gonna go out soon, im not expecting getting laid in the first try but i need to atleast talk to female being

• +1
Reactions: Icon
Lifefuel nigga, im gonna go out soon, im not expecting getting laid in the first try but i need to atleast talk to female being
I usually get approached though. Keep in mind I have BDD :lul:

But my tall MTN friend has a lot of sex with average and below average women, so it is definitely doable.

• +1
Every party I've gone to I've been approached as a LTN so make of this what you will.

• +1
Reactions: Icon and justbentbro
Not for LTNs like me that tactic works fairly well, reason I'm virgin is that none of the girls who approached were HTB+, LTB-MTBs are revolting.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: traveler, Icon and justbentbro
  • +1
Just go for the fattest girl there, I guarantee you there will be no competition and your odds will be pretty good
That's the plan, in not looking to compete for some gl foid, any bitxh will be good for me

That's the plan, in not looking to compete for some gl foid, any bitxh will be good for me
At least you're being honest and realistic.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back