At which point does PCT become too excessive/pronounced

delusionalretard

delusionalretard

Wise beyond all measure
As a man with somewhat feminine and feline-looking PCT eyes, I am curious as too if too much is a looksmin
Screenshot 106

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Kilimanjaro, UglyGod360 and 6 others
my eyes are very positively tilted
doesnt look bad tbh
you dont really notice it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Lmao and delusionalretard
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
God that eye color is brutal man... way too light and feminine. Honestly that PCT and hooding saves your eye area. There is such thing as overPCT, but your shit coloring does manage to “save” you in this case. Wouldn’t worry about it.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 16834, Prettyboy and 8 others
God that eye color is brutal man... way too light and feminine. Honestly that PCT and hooding saves your eye area. There is such thing as overPCT, but your shit coloring does manage to “save” you in this case. Wouldn’t worry about it.
I've received nothing but compliments on my colour, so this is new to me.

• +1
Reactions: Lars, Danish_Retard and MarstonAlloy
I've received nothing but compliments on my colour, so this is new to me.
By whom? 3rd worlders on this forum or IRL? Blue eyes, especially ones those light (mine are similar), are a looksmin for men. Remember, men gain SMV by being darker, women by being fairer. This is a universal trait.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, chawaje, Deleted member 16046 and 3 others
By whom? 3rd worlders on this forum or IRL? Blue eyes, especially ones those light (mine are similar), are a looksmin for men. Remember, men gain SMV by being darker, women by being fairer. This is a universal trait.
IRL since this is the first time I post them on any forum. What about meeks?

Girls like light eyes though, they never say "wow your eyes are so dark"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrekguy3838, chawaje, Deleted member 16834 and 9 others
IRL since this is the first time I post them on any forum. What about meeks?
Maybe you live in a nonwhite area? I’m unsure. I never see women appreciate blue eyes.

meeks is half black you know... that’s dark, at least in my book.

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard
Maybe you live in a nonwhite area? I’m unsure. I never see women appreciate blue eyes.

meeks is half black you know... that’s dark, at least in my book.
I live in a 95% white area in Sweden. Meeks is light in complexion, too.

cope

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Shrekguy3838, TUSSELEIF, MarstonAlloy and 5 others
I live in a 95% white area in Sweden. Meeks is light in complexion, too.
Huh maybe things are better for blue eyed men in europoor. Or maybe the women are just so used to it that they rarely see brown eyes? I don’t know man, in America muttage reigns supreme and brown eyes and dark skin and curly hair are all the rage.

Consider yourself lucky.

• +1
Great eye colour. Ignore the fags who think dark eyes are better (they obviously are not). Yes your eyes are above the PCT "ideal" but still not bad by any means (for sure mogs negative jfl). Do you have a masc lower third to balance it out?

• +1
Reactions: Shrekguy3838, chawaje, Deleted member 16834 and 3 others
Great eye colour. Ignore the fags who think dark eyes are better (they obviously are not). Yes your eyes are above the PCT "ideal" but still not bad by any means (for sure mogs negative jfl). Do you have a masc lower third to balance it out?
Thanks for the honesty. Yes, my lower third is good fortunately. I have good to near perfect ratios, main failo in lower third currently is thin lips. Mouth could be wider + bloated cheeks with high bf% which I am currently fixing.

34C8D6B1 B0C2 42A2 9682 5B5706422F5C

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Heguldus, Deleted member 10987, mulattomaxxer and 3 others
Mine look like I am laughing mischievously :chad:

• JFL
As a man with somewhat feminine and feline-looking PCT eyes, I am curious as too if too much is a looksminView attachment 1186318
Not really, it looks feminine, but it looks good when it harmonizes well with your face. This male supermodel also has feminine positive canthal tilt -
1BB81950 AB25 4DF2 B829 261B4F013E79

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and delusionalretard
Not really, it looks feminine, but it looks good when it harmonizes well with your face. This male supermodel also has feminine positive canthal tilt -
View attachment 1222907
It doesnt
He mostly has NeutraCT
Its his canthus that is tilted

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: delusionalretard and Deleted member 10987
  • +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996 and delusionalretard
In hindsight this pic is bad because my head was slightly tilted. I am looking at other pics, and while I obv still haave PCT its not as extreme as the pic in this thread

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Deleted member 13928

What is this cope lol. Blue eyes will never not be a halo.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SLA and delusionalretard
In hindsight this pic is bad because my head was slightly tilted. I am looking at other pics, and while I obv still haave PCT its not as extreme as the pic in this thread
Slight positive canthal tilt is always good for men👍🏻

• +1
Slight positive canthal tilt is always good for men👍🏻
Yeah I am quite pleased with them, and its my most complimented feature/area

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13928
When you start to look like gray alien.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13928 and delusionalretard
Yeah I am quite pleased with them, and its my most complimented feature/area
Do you have positive hooding?, because when the eyes are positively hooded the ends of your upper eyelids won’t be visible, O’Pry has neutral hooding which is ideal for men -
C8BCD77E EF6F 419D 9988 6253FCB4F42A

Positive hooding like Barrett is unideal -
51ae2ee9ec3e5b87038d30ecc9a8af20  kale jordans

Barett is too fem
Yeah, he is androgynous in the most conflicting way, he has feminine eyes and nose but then also has an extremely wide face which is a masculine trait, he has a feminine gonial angle but masculine forward growth. It's really odd that most of his features oppose one another

• +1
Nice eyes, good eye colour in harmony with the dark blonde/light brown eyebrows and eyelashes. Your pct seems fine, and even if it was too pronounced it would still be a halo. Better pct too much than nct too much

• +1
Yeah, he is androgynous in the most conflicting way, he has feminine eyes and nose but then also has an extremely wide face which is a masculine trait, he has a feminine gonial angle but masculine forward growth. It's really odd that most of his features oppose one another
Not really tbh
Men have taller skulls and women more forward growth

• +1
Reactions: Korea, Deleted member 13928 and delusionalretard
Ur eyes are good and that's all what u need to know

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13928 and delusionalretard
They literally are
He has too much PCT which make him look fem
too compact and too good orbitals to be feminine
gandy, eriksen have a lot of pct aswell

• +1
too compact and too good orbitals to be feminine
gandy, eriksen have a lot of pct aswell
Huge cope
Gandy has minimal PCT
It nearly NeutraCT

Also his eyes seem to contain a lot of fat and fat hooding is fem

• +1
Huge cope
Gandy has minimal PCT
It nearly NeutraCT

Also his eyes seem to contain a lot of fat and fat hooding is fem
no
Gandy has pct, you measure from the most inner point of the medial canthus to where the two eyelids meet at the lateral
his medial canthus is really low while his lateral is close to his hooding
Barretts hooding have great supraorbital support, compare him to gandy whose hooding sags more and look like they contain big chunks of fat

• +1
no
Gandy has pct, you measure from the most inner point of the medial canthus to where the two eyelids meet at the lateral
his medial canthus is really low while his lateral is close to his hooding
Barretts hooding have great supraorbital support, compare him to gandy whose hooding sags more and look like they contain big chunks of fat
View attachment 1223057View attachment 1223062
You use old gandy
Gandy hooding is mostly bones and his eyes appear straight horizrontal
Barett eyes thilt upwards

Also you seen his face app gender swap is literally female like
Cant say same for gandy

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard and StrangerDanger
You use old gandy
Gandy hooding is mostly bones and his eyes appear straight horizrontal
Barett eyes thilt upwards

Also you seen his face app gender swap is literally female like
Cant say same for gandy
yeah i dont deny gandy having more masculine eyes but he still has lots of pct and no better supraorbital than barrett
ur right barrett has slight palpebral slant where his entire eye is tilted though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987