at you niggas spending money on appetite suppresants/weight loss drugs

IAMNOTANINCEL

IAMNOTANINCEL

Kraken
how about you MAN THE FUCK UP and live with the hunger, you little bitch ass boy
not only do some people pay for it, but some pay upwards to quadruple digits to source it on a consisent basis (every month) for results (that arent even that drastic)
a thread about a weight loss drug that costs 1 THOUSAND FUCKING DOLLARS PER MONTH to get (who the fuck is gonna buy this, why the fuck sticky it, OP literally said it in his thread) unironically made it to BOTB which proves that section is a complete joke

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium, chadintraining, shieldzz and 15 others
Or just drink a shit on of water to fill your stomach

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Allornothing, Gigatyrone69 and 1 other person
being hungry feels so good bro i don't understand these fatties

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IMOGYOU, yue, thereallegend and 1 other person
how about you MAN THE FUCK UP and live with the hunger, you little bitch ass boy
not only do some people pay for it, but some pay upwards to quadruple digits to source it on a consisent basis (every month) for results (that arent even that drastic)
a thread about a weight loss drug that costs 1 THOUSAND FUCKING DOLLARS PER MONTH to get (who the fuck is gonna buy this, why the fuck sticky it, OP literally said it in his thread) unironically made it to BOTB which proves that section is a complete joke
DNRD:

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and IAMNOTANINCEL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and IAMNOTANINCEL
I have a low appetite and want to eat more it sucks. You do realize low appetite is a low t trait?

the retards will be retards

not saying everyone who does this is a retard. ur only a retard if you cant think rationally enough to learn

• Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS

Didnt laugh

Ha! Ha! That one was fucking comical bro. Keep it up! XD!

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Deleted member 46184 and SidharthTheSlayer
Screenshot 20240212 001925 cominstagramandroid
@AlexBrown84 control ur boyfriend pls

• JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 46184, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
Is squeezed into water enough or should I just squeeze lemon into my orange juice?

Does milk also piss away minerals?
Yeah drink it in the morning squeezed lemon into water
I’m not certain maybe the raw stuff has the nutrients still intact

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
save for surgery and hgh

they’re only good if you’re already 12% and want to get leaner, above that you shouldn’t even think about them tbh

• +1
Reactions: marek937
stimulants side effects are better it makes you more nt + cut your appetite + burn calories for you

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: marek937, Zonar and IAMNOTANINCEL
  • +1
Reactions: qxtwz7854
.org is starting to become like reddit . full of bluepilled kiddos

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
why would you want to get crazy from hunger when theres shortcuts ?
so you dont waste money? just ignore the hunger
all of these weight loss drugs are expensive as fuck

Most of the people are spending more money on food monthly than the actual drugs . if you know from where to buy GLP1 receptors you can get them cheap and actually be able to sustain 1000 calories for months without binging.

also losing weight is 80% of looksmaxxig,worth investing money into this,considering most of the normies spend tons of money on skincare product and clothes which will do nothing for them

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
Most of the people are spending more money on food monthly than the actual drugs . if you know from where to buy GLP1 receptors you can get them cheap and actually be able to sustain 1000 calories for months without binging.
so? and the point of that when you can just lose weight naturally whilst living with the hunger is?

My DNP lifetime supply cost a hundred bucks, fuck off and let me sweat my bed sheets yellow in peace.

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
My DNP lifetime supply cost a hundred bucks, fuck off and let me sweat my bed sheets yellow in peace.
dnp is shit..i think ive said tons of times...no more comments about dnp,clen . Theres only 1 drug to mog your weight loss

dnp is shit..i think ive said tons of times...no more comments about dnp,clen . Theres only 1 drug to mog your weight loss

DNP is horrible terrible suffering but you can easily lose 10kg in a month.

Clen is trash, it’s only use is to make the pun under my avi.

DNP is horrible terrible suffering but you can easily lose 10kg in a month.

Clen is trash, it’s only use is to make the pun under my avi.
glp1 recepetors mogs dnp so hard

Salt lemon , or coconut water
Do we put salt and lemon in the same glass or we use them individually? Like do we put both lemon and salt? What are the nutrients when you put them btw?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back