Ate 6 bananas. Why am I still bloated.

Bzz

Bzz

Bloat like a Flamingo, sting like a Bee
No extra salt eaten today. And still... Why is life so hard. I'm still at 77kg while I should be at around 67kg. So much waterrr

Attachments

• IMG_20231207_030620.jpg
    IMG_20231207_030620.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: diamondbill, Allornothing, rand anon and 4 others
No extra salt eaten today. And still... Why is life so hard. I'm still at 77kg while I should be at around 67kg. So much waterrr
Banana cause and your body thinks that dying because you doesnt give eggs steaks and it holds weight if u do what i say you lose 5kg in 2 week or faster

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Its so f easy to lose if i dont eat 8k calories i will died from anorexia

eating bannans won't make you black

I dont think your bloated. Your low set cheekbones make the skin around your cheeks not tight which is why you think youre bloated all the time.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 30679
„Worked out for one week at the gym, why am i not ripped?“

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bruhmaxxing, X D, Bzz and 1 other person
holy fuck not even badg was annoying wtf

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, bruhmaxxing, rand anon and 2 others
holy shit this looks bad…please take care brother.

Get potassium, stop overdosing bananas or your butthole will close up

I dont think your bloated. Your low set cheekbones make the skin around your cheeks not tight which is why you think youre bloated all the time.
I am defo bloated bro. I gained 14kg in 3 days. I can't even stand up normally cuz of all the water in my stomach.

Banana cause and your body thinks that dying because you doesnt give eggs steaks and it holds weight if u do what i say you lose 5kg in 2 week or faster
how is anyone supposed to comprehend this text, stop typing like a nigger

you’ll see effects after a few days doing it.

400 mg x 6 = 2400 mg which is not overdose whatsoever
Bro i ate 6 bananas. At yogurt and lots of unsalted nuts. Plus 10 tomatoes and 1L of coconut water. I defo overdosed

frusenex 100 mg will save you

Because your face is kind of short. The longer the face the easier it is to get the debloated look with hollow cheeks.

• +1
Reactions: Bzz
Because your face is kind of short. The longer the face the easier it is to get the debloated look with hollow cheeks.
Yeah fucking hell. Need to go sub 6 percent BF to reach hollow cheeks jfl. But it'll be so worth it tho

Attachments

• IMG_20231207_042134.jpg
    IMG_20231207_042134.jpg
    1,005.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Surgerymaxxer1998
Ngl, as soon as I saw the word "bloated", I knew it was going to be this guy lmao.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6’3 chad, bruhmaxxing, Sny and 2 others
lol its funny to see that much autism

• +1
Reactions: bruhmaxxing
Did you ever hear about Potassium/Sodium balance? You wont ever debloat if your potassium/sodium ratio is disproportionate

Because carbohydrates are a much bigger bloat factor then the potassium you gain. You retain 4g of water per 1g of carbs

Why the fuck do you look so terrible here? Must be edited surely I didn’t know it was possible for you to look even worse than you normally do.

Lean with shit bones and keeps blaming muh water retention like a spastic. Fix bones or die everyone here keeps telling you the same things.

give advice pls