• So Sad
Reactions: IndianJock, Deleted member 5385, BigBoy and 11 others
I thought u werent Hindu

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 3043
Just believe in the great eagle spirit theory

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 4675
Indeed. Atheists are often times the biggest reddit tier degenerates.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Blackout.xl
I don't consider myself an atheist, but the idea of God is irrelevant to me. It's the same as me knowing what some random Pajeet in Mumbai had for dinner last night. It doesn't affect me in any way and it's a waste of time for me to pay attention to that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ruby, middayshowers, MoostWestThuisBest and 6 others
Secularists/atheists tend to be fedora tipping cucks that defend m’lady at all costs and spend their whole day on reddit. Jfl bro

• +1
Reactions: birchman, WastedYouth, SMVbender and 2 others
I don't consider myself an atheist, but the idea of God is irrelevant to me. It's the same as me knowing what some random Pajeet in Mumbai had for dinner last night. It doesn't affect me in any way and it's a waste of time for me to pay attention to that.
Creator of all existence is apparently irrelevant . stupid reply

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: birchman, Deleted member 2227, chadpreetcel123 and 2 others
god wins from the start.
chad always wins.
only losers brag about being atheist.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and stuckneworleans
Creator of all existence is apparently irrelevant . stupid reply
Where does it say that it's important? I don't even care about my parents, why would I even care about the creator of everything?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Faith Riehm is indeed our lord and savior

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and stuckneworleans
Biggest cope of them all

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, MagickEvo, Gazzamogga and 3 others
Secularists/atheists tend to be fedora tipping cucks that defend m’lady at all costs and spend their whole day on reddit. Jfl bro
Bark for us some more cuck

believing in god=believing that there is a truth, a standart that all reality reference aka masculinity, beauty standarts, slut shaming and monogamy.

being atheist=eventualy ends up with nihilism and no standard aka degeneracy, self doubt, multiculturalism, polygamy, querr genders.

lol @ people bragging about being atheist high iq.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, WastedYouth and FatJattMofo
That's like saying your parents are irrelevant to you.
Edit: oh that's what you think anyway, well carry on

That's like saying your parents are irrelevant to you.
No it isn’t jfl. Your parents are actually there and you can go to them for help. God just exists in your brain. Keep coping.

• +1
Reactions: Kade, MoostWestThuisBest and BigBoy
No it isn’t jfl. Your parents are actually there and you can go to them for help. God just exists in your brain. Keep coping.
>god is a thought
I don't think you understand what God is supposed to be.

how can i know that you don't exist in my mind also ?

Bark for us some more cuck
gigacope. Your atheism obviously is coming from an inferiority complex. Imagine having to latch onto irreligion so you have something to brag about :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: WastedYouth, FatJattMofo, turkproducer and 3 others
  • Woah
Reactions: stuckneworleans
gigacope. Your atheism obviously is coming from an inferiority complex. Imagine having to latch onto irreligion so you have something to brag about :lul::lul:
When was I bragging about being atheist?
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Kade
>god is a thought
I don't think you understand what God is supposed to be.
No God is a figment of your imagination, he doesn’t exist. Provide one piece of tangible evidence and I’ll change my mind. No one is able to do this. They just quote their gay ass religious book.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Kade, looksmaxxtocope and 1 other person
Cope indeed

also god =\= religion

Chads usually believe in God because they have better mental health

Ugly guys are usually the ones who are atheist, brutal but true

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
When was I bragging about being atheist?
giphy.gif
Son look at the posts you’ve made. You don’t have to comb much to see what I’m saying

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigBoy
No God is a figment of your imagination, he doesn’t exist. Provide one piece of tangible evidence and I’ll change my mind. No one is able to do this. They just quote their gay ass religious book.
Imagine that you are the creator of all existence. Would you rather that your creations sought a personal relationships with you, or that they bickered endlessly over proving your existence to each other? Anyone can prove God's existence to themselves, should they so desire. No one can prove God's existence to another being. It all begins with the desire to connect with God. If you don't desire to connect with God, God will respect your wish.

• +1
Reactions: WastedYouth, turkproducer, stuckneworleans and 1 other person
Son look at the posts you’ve made. You don’t have to comb much to see what I’m saying
I was arguing about Islam being retarded. That doesnt equal bragging about being atheist.

I was arguing about Islam being retarded. That doesnt equal bragging about being atheist.
Again, look at your previous posts. You don’t have to comb far. What you mentioned is just one unrelated comment

JFL at believing that there is some god or some shit. fucking jfl at this cope

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Gazzamogga, Ruby and 5 others
Again, look at your previous posts. You don’t have to comb far. What you mentioned is just one unrelated comment
Turkproducers post was the first time I ever mentioned religion on this forum.

Imagine that you are the creator of all existence. Would you rather that your creations sought a personal relationships with you, or that they bickered endlessly over proving your existence to each other? Anyone can prove God's existence to themselves, should they so desire. No one can prove God's existence to another being. It all begins with the desire to connect with God. If you don't desire to connect with God, God will respect your wish.
I’ve heard this religious drivel a million times before, and it never gets any less funny.

29631BAD 6989 407B AB59 6F47D53320F3

Keep coping. You’re all just little children afraid of death. Grow up and realize it doesn’t last forever and you WILL die, no one is going to save you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612, SayNoToRotting, thickdickdaddy27 and 5 others
I’ve heard this religious drivel a million times before, and it never gets any less funny.

View attachment 289943

Keep coping. You’re all just little children afraid of death. Grow up and realize it doesn’t last forever and you WILL die, no one is going to save you.
If you heard the same thing a million times from different people all of whom are unrelated to each other, would this not imply that there must be some truth behind the sentiment?

Fear of death has nothing to do with belief in God. If anything, atheists have less reason to fear death than those who believe in God, for those who believe in God believe that their actions on Earth have significance. Now THAT is a horrifying thought. So terrifying that you are compelled to deny God rather than assume this burden of responsibility. Who really needs to grow up?

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Son cmon u know that’s not the truth
Son, what are you on? I rarely mention religion on this forum. And the only time I do is when theres a question asked. I probably did write a few more about religion but I never went in depth or I would have remembered it.

Not all atheists think about religion all day.

religion is the biggest cope ever
i dont get how you can believe in it at all
someone tells you that you should believe everything in a random book (usually its not a random person, youre religious because of your parents) so you just listen to them and completely base your life philosophy on it?
have you ever seen god or jesus or whatever? has he ever answered ur prayers? how do u know if hes real or not
its just such a bullshit cope and such a waste of time, low iq if you GENUINELY believe in a god
If you heard the same thing a million times from different people all of whom are unrelated to each other, would this not imply that there must be some truth behind the sentiment?
those millions of people are raised from childhood to believe in god because their parents tell them so, people cant come out and say that they dont believe in god because of societal pressure and fear of being excluded by their friends and family, or in the past being branded a heretic and killed - you dont just randomly wake up one day with the knowledge that everything written in the bible is true or whatever, youre taught as a child that you SHOULD believe in god because your parents do

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612, MoostWestThuisBest, hebbewem and 3 others

View attachment 289943

This is cope and sounds like it was copy and pasted straight out of r/atheism.

I’ve not heard of a single argument from an atheist that disproves the existence of the supernatural or the existence of a god. Not one. At best they produce arguments against certain religions (some are good arguments, I won’t lie) and even at that, still have not been able to go the whole way and produce a definitive answer.

Athiests love to grandstand and act as if they’re in the right when they’re not even close to proving their position.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
i think he renounced his religion because he doesn’t like where he is from

In simplicity we went from a single celled organism to a shark like thing to a land breathing like thing to a salamander like thing to a lizard thing to a even cooler lizard thing to a fox like thing then a rat like thing then a ape like thing and then some other ape like thing and finally we are here know the story of our species in a nut shell

i think he renounced his religion because he doesn’t like where he is from
No, I am proud to be from Bangladesh. I used to believe in Islam and tried in Islamic school but I realized there were so many holes to the basics of Islam and every religion that I stopped believing in religion.

Jfl as if I care about the opinion of a balding high E betamanlet.

Inb4 this isnt me bro, its just a picture I got from online bro. Cope, its you.

Jfl as if I care about the opinion of a balding high E betamanlet.

Inb4 this isnt me bro, its just a picture I got from online bro. Cope, its you.
Based 3rd world shitholer. It's admirable to be proud of your origins regardless of where you hail from.

I’ve not heard of a single argument from an atheist that disproves the existence of the supernatural or the existence of a god. Not one. At best they produce arguments against certain religions (some are good arguments, I won’t lie) and even at that, still have not been able to go the whole way and produce a definitive answer.
I've not heard of a single argument from a religious person that proves the existence of the supernatural or the existence of a god. Not one. At best they produce arguments against atheist (none of them are good arguments/points) and even at that, still have not been able to HALF THE WAY and produce a half acceptable answer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612, thickdickdaddy27, MoostWestThuisBest and 2 others
I’ve not heard of a single argument from an atheist that disproves the existence of the supernatural or the existence of a god
The burden of proof lies on the person asserting that God exists, not the other way around.
Athiests love to grandstand and act as if they’re in the right when they’re not even close to proving their position.
You know I got respect for you bro, but this is the definition of irony.

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, Kade, MoostWestThuisBest and 1 other person