Atheist reddit soyboy mogged my Egyptian chadlite tv host

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk

Notice how the atheist looks like soy guzzling cuck jfl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 4387, Deleted member 3832 and 19 others
I find it ironic that people always post guys like the one in the video when atheism is mentioned, instead of these
Downloadfile

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, mogstar, Pubertymaxxer3 and 3 others
I find it ironic that people always post guys like the one in the video when atheism is mentioned, instead of these
View attachment 952822
Oh lol i posted an anti atheist meme.
Edit: I just realised calling them idiots is meant to be ironic, so it's actually pro-atheism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, Danish_Retard, Pubertymaxxer3 and 3 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Danish_Retard, alriodai and 5 others
And he was never seen again.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, everythingisacope, Pubertymaxxer3 and 2 others
  • WTF
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Acnno, Danish_Retard, alriodai and 4 others
I thought that the atheist was the smartest one. The other guys made the show humorous with their hogwash.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4387, Danish_Retard, alriodai and 6 others
I thought that the atheist was the smartest one. The other guys made the show humorous with their hogwash.
The atheist was the dumbest you cuck, guys like him want to destroy morals and give women power. The reason why you can leave you store open in the middle east and be sure it won't get robbed is cause muslims are God fearing, same for the women. If there isn't religion, evil follows

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 5969, Gengar and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and TsarTsar444
The atheist was the dumbest you cuck, guys like him want to destroy morals and give women power. The reason why you can leave you store open in the middle east and be sure it won't get robbed is cause muslims are God fearing, same for the women. If there isn't religion, evil follows
Religion resulted in most conflicts in human history

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Pubertymaxxer3, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Pubertymaxxer3 and ThatDjangoWalk
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 4804
Most not the most recent ones
And thats still cope, religions did cause conflicts but they never genocided millions of people or spreaded absolutely degeneracy

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 5969, Pubertymaxxer3 and 2 others
Yeah, these religious Middle Eastern countries are the paradises where people from all over the world flock and want to move to...

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 3043, Pubertymaxxer3 and 3 others
Yeah, these religious Middle Eastern countries are the paradises where people from all over the world flock and want to move to...
The only reason they are shitty is cause of the US and Israel, the middle east was the most advance place until 1500 ad

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 3043 and 6 others
The only reason they are shitty is cause of the US and Israel, the middle east was the most advance place until 1500 ad
What do you think of this based scholar who was on your favorite TV-channel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Pubertymaxxer3, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
trad arabs scholars with high T rhetorics> All when it's come to debate ngl. he looks like a baby compared to this old man

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 5969, Pubertymaxxer3 and 4 others
trad arabs scholars with high T rhetorics> All when it's come to debate ngl. he looks like a baby compared to this old man
I love my trad arab brothers

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 5969, Pubertymaxxer3 and 2 others
Prime example of the halo effect influencing a primitive on what to believe.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Pubertymaxxer3, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
>High T rhetorics
Exactly

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and TsarTsar444
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
On a serious note the host is a fucking cunt and he kept yelling. Seemed uncivilized the whole way. It's kinda shit to see.

Should've exchanged their ideas peacefully without resorting to yelling or being this stupid.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Pubertymaxxer3, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
redditors mog no one

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
Yes I agree. Many humans are still Subhuman and need to fear a fictional sky daddy in order to be good people. So I agree religion is true

@streege

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 9699 and 1 other person
And thats still cope, religions did cause conflicts but they never genocided millions of people or spreaded absolutely degeneracy
Stop lying lmao islam in particular lead to the deaths of millions

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 10987
Yes I agree. Many humans are still Subhuman and need to fear a fictional sky daddy in order to be good people. So I agree religion is true

@streege
>muh sky daddy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Baldingman1998
Who cares if god exists or not.
I don't understand why people care so much about something so useless

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10042 and Pubertymaxxer3
if god exists and loves us, why did he make me a psl 3 ethnic subhuman?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF, Deleted member 9699, MansNotHot and 1 other person
everybody can believe whatever they want

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699, SubhumanCurrycel and Pubertymaxxer3
Stop lying lmao islam in particular lead to the deaths of millions

Anthitheist civilization did more, and near ALL civilization that existed since 0 after jesus, beside indic.
And anthithest civilization doesn't exist even since long ago in comparizon. shut your bald head. And in those percentages for faithful, there were clear rules to never touch any innocent, woman, kid, old male, scholars, people that fought you but want your protection, even trees and any harm.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Pubertymaxxer3

Anthitheist civilization did more, and near ALL civilization that existed since 0 after jesus, beside indic.
And anthithest civilization doesn't exist even since long ago in comparizon. shut your bald head.

by antitheist you mean communism right?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Although im not religious myself i usually cringe at most self proclaimed atheists, they always say shit like "As long as they dont bother me with it im fine with it" yet get a seizure when they see someone even wearing a cross lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6939
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Pubertymaxxer3
Calm rational atheist tries to talk to irrational religious zealots
well it's a cut video, but the guy confuses atheism with evolution, while the plane of explanation is different and complementary, and evolution itself IS A BELIEF, not only due to epistemology but from the mouth of the scientist themselves. I can give you references if you want either way. But, i still believe in evolution for intra specie evolution, until something more convincing comes out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6939
well it's a cut video, but the guy confuses atheism with evolution, while the plane of explanation is different and complementary, and evolution itself IS A BELIEF, not only due to epistemology but from the mouth of the scientist themselves. I can give you references if you want either way. But, i still believe in evolution for intra specie evolution, until something more convincing comes out.
how is it cut though? the guy gets kicked out when the video ends

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I believe Evolution as originality proposed by Charles Darwin and has an immense amount of evidence to back it up

Everything we hold to be fact is a belief, everything is a theory and it becomes false once contrary evidence modifies it or disproves it

Your experience of reality itself is an assumption that you take to be real, with highly advanced technology for all you know you could be hooked up to a computer existing in a augmented reality

I have analyzed Islam and read through the Quran many times and the majority of the beliefs in that religion are indeed false

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 3043
I believe Evolution as originality proposed by Charles Darwin and has an immense amount of evidence to back it up
It's considered on a academic level itself, with a probabilistic frame, and most scientist disagree with each others regarding the imbrications.; So it's not as certain as you may believe it is, and it will never be due to the nature of science that will never reach any ultime "truth", because of its metholodogy as i already explained.

I have analyzed Islam and read through the Quran many times and the majority of the beliefs in that religion are indeed false
You did nothing my bro. If you believe in the bible, it already mean you did nothing.

It's considered on a academic level itself, with a probabilistic frame, and most scientist disagree with each others regarding the imbrications.; So it's not as certain as you may believe it is, and it will never be due to the nature of science that will never reach any ultime "truth", because of its metholodogy as i already explained.

You did nothing my bro. If you believe in the bible, it already mean you did nothing.
I don't believe in the Bible literally either bhai.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 3043