Attraction to petite & neotenic girls = high IQ

Sodomifier

Sodomifier

Iron
Sexual selection and natural selection dictates for us to breed with high E and fertile women; petite girls don't possess any signifiers of fertility, they have are flat - no boobs, no ass, no hips, no nothing. Having an attraction to petite girls shows novelty, it shows that you have a nuanced taste and you don't simply succumb to muh big ass and muh big boobs - intelligence overrides instincts.

Back then, slim was being everything, not being obese, but now having abhorrent, unrealistic, and comical proportions are on the rise and seen as 'bangable' material? JFL. You know what's also rising, microplastics, vaccines, fluoridated water which ALL causes low IQ.

The only people who are attracted to fat and thick girls are black people.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: hiwasuwor, Youㅤ, Deleted member 23115 and 20 others
it shows you are a pedophile

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, chrisN, Allornothing and 8 others
You should find a nice skinny twink to fuck then.

I like me some nice ass that I can stick my cock and tongue in. Yeehaw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 29581, Deleted member 22918 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Staceymaxxing, normiemogger and 1 other person
jews have higher iqs and they are busy running child sex trafficking rings.
pedophilia = high iq (if you don't get caught)
nigga are you trolling, this shit is dumb asf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, horizontallytall, Trilogy and 6 others
Sexual selection and natural selection dictates for us to breed with high E and fertile women; petite girls don't possess any signifiers of fertility, they have are flat - no boobs, no ass, no hips, no nothing. Having an attraction to petite girls shows novelty, it shows that you have a nuanced taste and you don't simply succumb to muh big ass and muh big boobs - intelligence overrides instincts.

Back then, slim was being everything, not being obese, but now having abhorrent, unrealistic, and comical proportions are on the rise and seen as 'bangable' material? JFL. You know what's also rising, microplastics, vaccines, fluoridated water which ALL causes low IQ.

pedophile autist

this is the reason you got bullied at school

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Staceymaxxing, Deleted member 29155 and 3 others
You just tryna bait the fbi do you ?
Emotion Reaction GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581, Deleted member 22918, ;-; and 2 others
pedophile autist

this is the reason you got bullied at school
mb i'm not attracted to high E fat girls who have ass for brains.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and horizontallytall
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, normiemogger, bishōnenmaxxer and 2 others

Keep coping pedocel, I prefer my women to look like women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
All medieval frescs and paintings in books show slender, thin, petite women as princesses and dames; ancient paintings and sculptures also show women with toned bodies as ideal.

Never in human history was a """"thicc"""" fat-assed bovine whore considered as attractive ideal. If it ever was, it was preferred by low classes with low IQ, which is why no depiction of them survived. It's literal nigger taste.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Brian Peppers, LampPostPrime, horizontallytall and 3 others
no girls are attracted to you anyway
muh you get no pussy, muh girls don't like you, muh you are pariah. legit foid tier responses, keep coping with your low iq and nigger tier taste in women

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Shycel and Deleted member 29167
All medieval frescs and paintings in books show slender, thin, petite women as princesses and dames; ancient paintings and sculptures also show women with toned bodies as ideal.

Never in human history was a """"thicc"""" fat-assed bovine whore considered as attractive ideal. If it ever was, it was preferred by low classes with low IQ, which is why no depiction of them survived. It's literal nigger taste.
its called beauty standards you retarded pedophile. if you're more attracted to girls who haven't finished/are close to finishing puberty over adults you're weird. age 17-19 is prime

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing and Deleted member 29155

Autism, you can find numerous cases in ancient society where the ideal body shape is an hour glass foid with a nice plump body, plump being a good sized ass and tits
Men since the dawn of time have been attracted to bitches with nice asses

• Ugh..
Reactions: LampPostPrime

What’s your race ?

its called beauty standards you retarded pedophile. if you're more attracted to girls who haven't finished/are close to finishing puberty over adults you're weird. age 17-19 is prime
Why most user here are pedo ?

no wonder they cope with muh JB

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Staceymaxxing and Deleted member 29167
op is high iq, petite blonde > all

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 30667, IMOGYOU and 3 others
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 30667, Allornothing and 3 others
You're acting as if I'm into 11 year old girls, JFL, I am legit just into short girls who aren't obese and have obscene proportions. Over if you project your closet pedophilia onto me, tbhngl.

• +1
You're acting as if I'm into 11 year old girls, JFL, I am legit just into short girls who aren't obese and have obscene proportions. Over if you project your closet pedophilia onto me, tbhngl.
im 15 yet i still am more attracted to girls like 2 years older than me. better bodies and more developed faces. the girl you sent looks like a non-binary 13 year old.

you're not just a pedo, you're gay too :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 29581
OP is a brain dead narcy pedo with a Dunning Kruger complex who thinks he’s smarter than everyone for wanting to fuck little kids jfl

Since the Dawn of time men have preferred “plump” foids with obvious signs of fertility such as having nicely shaped and round buttocks

I can literally find dozens of ancient empires and societies where the ideal and most erotic body shape were foids with large buttocks, hips, thighs, and tits. Most NT men irl all share the same preferences a prefer a foid with a nice hour glass shaped figure. But go off with muh JBs ig you fucking aspie :feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek:.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Staceymaxxing, Deleted member 29786 and 3 others
Im attracted to neotenous and low E girls but im aware that alot of it has to do with my low T and not IQ

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 29581 and Deleted member 29167
neotonous hqp blonde petites are the apex females of the human race

• +1
= high faggotry

• JFL
Reactions: ;-; and Sodomifier

the 90s heroin chick was a bit too skinny. although 00s body standards were superior. after 2013 it went downhill, fat women started to be praised

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Sodomifier
hate to break it to you, but only incels/guys who missed out on teen love have this retarded obsession

equivalent to being a hs dropout and refusing to accept any job that isn't a high management position in a forbes 500 company

never in my life have i heard a sexually successful guy drool over 16 year olds and consider 20+ women "roasties"

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing, Deleted member 29581 and normiemogger
hnever in my life have i heard a sexually successful guy drool over 16 year olds and consider 20+ women "roasties"
leo dicaprio

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
5A35934F 355C 4D85 B049 2CFD9980FA0C
603A6EFF 7095 4A8F 82F3 BE1BDE9EEEBD
mogs

• Woah
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Shycel, Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 22918
leo dicaprio
he is mostly into women in early twenties, not 16yo girls.

truth be told most women look their best in their 20s not in teen years when they are still developing. Not to mention most teen girls in movies are actually played by 20 year olds.

• +1
Reactions: rl⠀
he is mostly into women in early twenties, not 16yo girls.

truth be told most women look their best in their 20s not in teen years when they are still developing. Not to mention most teen girls in movies are actually played by 20 year olds.
Most foids looks and bodies peak at their mid 20s and descend afterwards but it depends on a lot of factors such as ethnicity/race, environment, lifestyle choices etc

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Juice WRLD and rl⠀
leo dicaprio

what @normiemogger said

and 16 or so yo girls are basically children, mentally. retards here post that 1 in 5000 jb with huge tits and start seething because she's illegal, which makes no sense at all

• +1
Reactions: normiemogger
jews have higher iqs and they are busy running child sex trafficking rings.
pedophilia = high iq (if you don't get caught)
As much I find pedophilia disgusting this is unironically true with how many Forbes are on Epstein flight log

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30318
Most foids looks and bodies peak at their mid 20s and descend afterwards but it depends on a lot of factors such as ethnicity/race, environment, lifestyle choices etc

yea. it's true some girls already descend in early 20s (genetics and/or lifestyle), but a lot of women stay perfectly fine very long

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Kamui
Early 20s peak

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30318 and Kamui
good thread

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and bishōnenmaxxer
Responses in this thread make me happy. Glad this hasn't devolved into pedos.is yet.

@Zer0/∞ GTFIH

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and normiemogger
few years ago I’d agree with this, but with the popularization of aesthetic medicine, skincare treatments, the increasing standard of living and the fact that a lot of people simply take care of themselves, go to the gym regularly, the situation is changing for the better for both sexes.

average 25-year-olds look much younger now than they did 30 years ago

• +1
Reactions: Kamui

So you like children essentially

and 16 or so yo girls are basically children, mentally. retards here post that 1 in 5000 jb with huge tits and start seething because she's illegal, which makes no sense at all
Doesn't matter what age they are, they are always mentally a child. :feelshehe:

Nigga likes children JFL
The girl in the pics, Agatha, is of age. Legitimately over if you can't discern children from cute & youthful girls. :feelsrope:
vs

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and ;-;
The girl in the pics, Agatha, is of age. Legitimately over if you can't discern children from cute & youthful girls. :feelsrope:
View attachment 2235105 View attachment 2235112 vs View attachment 2235107View attachment 2235113
She looks like a fucking child, which disgusts me, I like mature women, sure. I agree with the thick women being overrated, I myself enjoy a little thickness, not too much though, but you on the other hand, you literally enjoy child-like girls with no tits, ass or hips, you're low T.

• Hmm...
What is this cope. I'm all for jbs but what's the point if they don't have boobs? That's just homosexual.