• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 17872
Made by a 5'8 manlet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, delusionalretard, Deleted member 18522 and 3 others
Over, im 4’11

Made by a 5'8 manlet

5'8" guys are more likely to not have weird body proportions compared to taller guys and will have an easier time gaining a physique that looks properly filled out and photogenic (a huge boost on OLD). A true unfrauded 5'8" is also not really short outside the Netherlands, Scandinavia or the Dinaric Alps.

@LooksOverAll

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, delusionalretard, autistic_tendencies and 8 others
5'8" guys are more likely to not have weird body proportions compared to taller guys and will have an easier time gaining a physique that looks properly filled out and photogenic (a huge boost on OLD). A true unfrauded 5'8" is also not really short outside the Netherlands, Scandinavia or the Dinaric Alps.

@LooksOverAll
Do not call yourself a man if your height starts with a 5. It's embarrassing

I wonder why there are so many O'Pry pics in this starter pack and not anyone else

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
Do not call yourself a man if your height starts with a 5. It's embarrassing

As an unfrauded 6'2" myself, I think 5'7"ish and up is reasonably normal-sized for a man. Potentially down to 5'5" is not a even a huge failo if the guy in question is a power manlet with broad shoulders, thick bones and reasonably long limbs relative to his torso (noticeably long torso and short limbs looks like an overgrown baby).

Face is ultimately just way more important than height anyway and after catfishing with Noszka photos where I cherrypicked to fraud him as a 5'4" manlet (chose pics where head looked big relative to body size), down to at least 5'4" is perfectly acceptable if your face is extremely aesthetic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Wallenberg and Deleted member 9670
As an unfrauded 6'2" myself, I think 5'7"ish and up is reasonably normal-sized for a man. Potentially down to 5'5" is not a even a huge failo if the guy in question is a power manlet with broad shoulders, thick bones and reasonably long limbs relative to his torso (noticeably long torso and short limbs looks like an overgrown baby).

Face is ultimately just way more important than height anyway and after catfishing with Noszka photos where I cherrypicked to fraud him as a 5'4" manlet (chose pics where head looked big relative to body size), down to at least 5'4" is perfectly acceptable if your face is extremely aesthetic.
why is everyone on here 6'2

starting to think it's an incel height

• +1
Reactions: Br0sk1
9670.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
where are your abs?

and smile!

I was scratching my head at the time as to why my abs weren't more visible when the scan had me at 10% bf or so.

Also wondered why my cheek hollows weren't deeper (might've just been lighting).

i dont have the smile or the eyes :feelswhy:
probably the 2 most important on this list

I was scratching my head at the time as to why my abs weren't more visible when the scan had me at 10% bf or so.

Also wondered why my cheek hollows weren't deeper (might've just been lighting).
How much of the stuff do I tick off in that starter pack? :feelsgah:

How much of the stuff do I tick off in that starter pack? :feelsgah:

I think everything besides maybe the "hunter" eyes, which I think are overrated and generally irrelevant or somewhat of a failo (unpopular opinion here).

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
I think everything besides maybe the "hunter" eyes, which I think are overrated and generally irrelevant or somewhat of a failo (unpopular opinion here).
I don't understand the huge craze for hunter eyes among psl autists...

do I mog guys?
E16F6028 60C4 463A 956C 20265D02B4A8

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 15004 and Xangsane
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Xangsane
I don't understand the huge craze for hunter eyes among psl autists...
Hunter eyes are a bonus tbh. Biggest part of eyes are having at least almond eyeshape.

You still need lots of hooding and shit to be insane though

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Xangsane