Attractive people fill me with unfettered rage and inspiration

D

Deleted member 8904

We are all going to make it.
Fuck I just had a nervous breakdown because I saw a peer on Instagram’s photo and I wanted to fucking throw my phone across the room

Why did I have to be born with this face? Why couldn’t I have a nice face with a forward grown maxilla and symmetrical features and projecting cheekbones?

It makes me so fucking mad. It’s not even about pulling girls, but if I looked like that I could pull more than I currently do. It’s about feeling good when I look in a mirror. It’s about feeling confident in my own face. It’s about feeling projecting bones there when I touch my own face.

FUCK I am mad. I will get MSE, Lefort 1, Chin Wing, Infraorbital/Cheek implant and Rhino as soon I turn 18. I can’t fucking take it anymore. I feel disgusted when I take pictures of myself.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, datboijj and JosephGarrot123
you get girls, bro what are you talking about lol

• Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj
legit
turn it into your power
then step on them

you're good enough bro. you're good enough. don't let lookism get to you.

No way you get those surgeries unless your rich. It's over unfortunately. Also not even taking the amount of time and planning for those surgeries. You'll be 20+ in no time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
I laughed.
I will just go into debt:feelshah:

or use my grandparents inheritance money to buy it. they gave me these shitty genes, so their money will fix it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and JosephGarrot123