Audio Recording of neonazi being extremely racist towards me

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
It’s in German but the whole time I’m laughing and trying to crack jokes in this akward situation

Also kinda speaking low since there’s ppl around the corridors it’s just a very akward situation

He was in class alone with me and starts spewing a lot of racism every time and looking with a straight face

@TRUE_CEL @Beastimmung

I mean idk what to do tbh or what to say to him he keeps saying this everyday and i just laugh it off since it’s some guy with eplepsy

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, Shkreliii, sportsmogger and 8 others
It’s in German but the whole time I’m laughing and trying to crack jokes in this akward situation

He was in class alone with me and starts spewing a lot of racism every time and looking with a straight face

View attachment 2594473

@TRUE_CEL @Beastimmung

I mean idk what to do tbh or what to say to him he keeps saying this everyday and i just laugh it off since it’s some guy with eplepsy
ENGLISH NOW

Beat his ass

Why is he being racist aren’t you both white

Based mfer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Shkreliii, raumDEuter and 2 others
Lol
Just show him pictures and videos of you slaying "his" german white women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, LooksThinker, Shkreliii and 6 others
was it that guy from before who fucks with you?

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
Sounds like a gay couple arguing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, BitchBoy, LooksThinker and 7 others
was it that guy from before who fucks with you?
Yeah he’s the guy who pulled a knife on me before and I disarmed him

I don’t know I can’t be randomly mean to someone but this guys just following me around at this point

Sounds like a gay couple arguing
That’s cause idk what to say like what do u even respond to some nigha saying this shit I can litterally only laugh and crack jokes innit

Bro looks prepubescent skinny 60kg faggot

• +1
Reactions: plukee and Shkreliii
That’s cause idk what to say like what do u even respond to some nigha saying this shit I can litterally only laugh and crack jokes innit

Bro looks prepubescent skinny 60kg faggot
You both sound autistic as fuck and that he is only 60kg you sound extremly nervous and intimitaded

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Akhi and Iasacrko

View attachment 2594473

@TRUE_CEL @Beastimmung

can someone translate briefly what he said throughout the voicenote in summary cuz ik its long or at least the highlights.

View attachment 2594473

@TRUE_CEL @Beastimmung

what language are you more fluent in english or german

You both sound autistic as fuck and that he is only 60kg you sound extremly nervous and intimitaded
It’s just akward I’m not a mean person at heart

He was literally yelling this shit for everyone to hear in the coredors I’m speaking low so ppl don’t hear this shit and there was ppl walking by

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and Deleted member 14693
ENGLISH NOW
He’s saying a lot of very racist things like gassing me and for me to get out of Germany

Even tells me to jump off the window

Always getting bullied

He’s saying a lot of very racist things like gassing me and for me to get out of Germany

leave then its his country

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Deleted member 31497

Show him ur thread here

• JFL
Fuck him up

But you're half German right

Also kinda speaking low since there’s ppl around the corridors it’s just a very akward situation

View attachment 2594473

@TRUE_CEL @Beastimmung

u sound like u get bullied

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
Holy shit low iq audio, unbearable to listen to 30secs in
The other guy can't even speak proper German himself
Also that he says "Die ist ja kein Scheißhaufen wie du" 0:35 at that age leads me to believe you are in a special ed class JFL

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, sportsmogger and Akhi
No understand, but based neonazi

Holy shit low iq audio, unbearable to listen to 30secs in
The other guy can't even speak proper German himself
Also that he says "Die ist ja kein Scheißhaufen wie du" at 0:35 leads me to believe you are in a special ed class, is that right?
hes still in berufsschule at 20

should tell you everything

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: raumDEuter and Magnum Opus
u sound like u get bullied
Nah man I’m not trying to play some tough guy again I’m just akward

As an immigrant there’s not much I can do I’ll basically always be in the wrong so i just take it

This happens sometimes

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Akhi
Nah man I’m not trying to play some tough guy again I’m just akward

As an immigrant there’s not much I can do I’ll basically always be in the wrong so i just take it

This happens sometimes
thats right know your place shitskin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, SidharthTheSlayer and Iasacrko

View attachment 2594473

@TRUE_CEL @Beastimmung

Smash his nose jfl at letting this epleptic genetic error talk to you like this. Niggas need to act high t and don't let anyone disrespect you

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
thats right know your place shitskin
I just wanna be nice to ppl especially him

He has eplepsy and weighs 60kg as much as I was angry I’m not gonna do anything to him since I am not a bad person i just ask him why he hates me so much

• Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Smack his mouth in jfl

Smash his nose jfl at letting this epleptic genetic error talk to you like this. Niggas need to act high t and don't let anyone disrespect you
Bro I am not that guy

He’s a very skinny guy with eplepsy

Basically if I hit him he’ll have a seasure I’m very empathetic

Life is about only using skills when u need them Ik ju-jitsu but one of the things u learn is to only use it in emergency

He’s a very weak guy I can’t bring myself to be mad

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sportsmogger, TsarTsar444 and murdah

He has eplepsy and weighs 60kg as much as I was angry I’m not gonna do anything to him since I am not a bad person i just ask him why he hates me so much
Be nice to a neonazi who would probs laugh at your death

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Ricky212, murdah and 1 other person

Bro I am not that guy

Life is about only using skills when u need them Ik ju-jitsu but one of the things u learn is to only use it in emergency

why are you now playing the "good guy"

You created countles threads about hating white people and bbc posts

You and him are both self hating autist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Deleted member 28541

View attachment 2594473

@TRUE_CEL @Beastimmung

Hahaha box den doch

Bro I am not that guy

He probably isn’t and you’re just saying all this to cope with the fact that you’re afraid of him.

Be nice to a neonazi who would probs laugh at your death
He would and trust me I do defend myself when needed like when he pulled a knife to mE

But again u don’t know this guy he’s severely autistic and has multiple problems

He pretty much goes around being an asshole to everyone he just targets me most for being the only foreigner in the class

He would and trust me I do defend myself when needed like when he pulled a knife to mE

But again u don’t know this guy he’s severely autistic and has multiple problems

He pretty much goes around being an asshole to everyone he just targets me most for being the only foreigner in the class
He is severely retarded. Just be nice to him, he probably needs a hug.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Iasacrko
Bro I am not that guy

Should at least clap back in a verbal argument I'm nice but people like that need lessons in life I lived in a all white neighbourhood in the uk the first year moved from London to a small town i got called a nigga and other abuses from white dudes in my school I was basically an abused dog and a doormat I let people say whatever they want as soon as I had enough and actually beat one dude so bad I broke his nose it spread around the school and I actually got respect I was literally never called any slurs again I even made more friends and ppl ask permission and n word passes.

Tldr: violence is a useful tool when used correctly even if you don't want to fight the dude allowing him to step on you just allows for more abuse

• +1
He is severely retarded. Just be nice to him, he probably needs a hug.
Yes that’s the thing u guys should see him he wears a jacket like an autist all buttoned up all day with a hoodie

Bros malnourished and has depression plus eplepsy

Ik ppl like @Beastimmung @Akhi @Bojack thinks I’m a pussy but honestly the more power u know u have the less u wanna use it

With a guy like him literally any fag in this forum could kill him with one punch that’s how bad he is

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, ShowerMaxxing, sportsmogger and 2 others
Should at least clap back in a verbal argument I'm nice but people like that need lessons in life I lived in a all white neighbourhood in the uk the first year moved from London to a small town i got called a nigga and other abuses from white dudes in my school I was basically an abused dog and a doormat I let people say whatever they want as soon as I had enough and actually beat one dude so bad I broke his nose it spread around the school and I actually got respect I was literally never called any slurs again I even made more friends and ppl ask permission and n word passes.

Tldr: violence is a useful tool when used correctly even if you don't want to fight the dude allowing him to step on you just allows for more abuse
Probablem is this guy in specific is so physically weak and mentally fucked ppl have pity on him and just go along

If I beat him up I won’t be seen as cool but as a asshole even if he starts it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and murdah
He would never do this infront of a low inhib arab

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, sportsmogger, Ricky212 and 2 others
He would never do this infront of a low inhib arab
I mean as a extremely friendly person I get what’s coming for me

Usually ppl don’t pull this shit when they first see me but after they realise I’m nice they start spewing their crap

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and murdah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back