Neonazi doesn’t want to admit he was racist to me

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
I publicly told all our other classmates about the things he said and he didn’t admit he said someone else said it not him

Jfl y’all know I have the recording in this thread

Jfl today I couldn’t expose that nigga cause I didn’t have internet and I deleted the audio it’s only on that thread

Tomorrow I’ll play his audio in front of the whole class tho

• JFL
Reactions: Zonar, Ricky212 and kebab
@Beastimmung @Akhi @WeiWe

Y’all saw that thread this nigga finna be exposed innit. I’m about to show everyone apperantly he was being racist with some Filipino looking guy who’s also half German so this mf just wants to gas everyone

Who cares nigga you won't see any of these people in a year

• +1
Reactions: Kevin Logan and Akhi
Who cares nigga you won't see any of these people in a year
I wanna have interesting events happen and this is gonna blow the whole class against him

Ppl already hate him cause he’s anti women and goes around insulting everyone this will add a nail in the coffin

Maybe I’ll even record ppls reaction and make a cool thread

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
I told you to whoop his ass already jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
I wanna have interesting events happen and this is gonna blow the whole class against him
Glad to see the highlights of your days is stupid highschool drama

Glad to see the highlights of your days is stupid highschool drama
Nigga he told me I should be gassed and a lot of other shit and I have the recording

It all started cause some other guy was fighting with him cause he called him some racist shit

Then I said he did much worse with me and he was like oh no I didn’t say it it was Danny

And this Danny nigga wasn’t even with us today so he just blamed some poor guy for no reason

I told you to whoop his ass already jfl
This finna be much worse on him innit if u understand German the shit he said was really serious and I think maybe even considered a crime

This finna be much worse on him innit if u understand German the shit he said was really serious and I think maybe even considered a crime
Lol at reporting him like a pussy instead of smashing in his skull face to face like a true nordic Viking

Op is almost 20 and in high school

You sound like a snowflake. Classic gen Z

Lol at reporting him like a pussy instead of smashing in his skull face to face like a true nordic Viking
He has eplepsy pretty much the whole class already fucked with this nigha

Sometimes I push him around when he’s in the way but if I beat him up he can die

This is serious apparently he can’t even live by himself or get a driver’s license due to it

He has eplepsy pretty much the whole class already fucked with this nigha

Sometimes I push him around when he’s in the way but if I beat him up he can die

This is serious apparently he can’t even live by himself or get a driver’s license due to it
He’s already on the edge go for the jugular ! No mercy !

He’s already on the edge go for the jugular ! No mercy !
Like you’d do that. Jfl and get accused of murder?

U guys should see this kid he is short and as skinny as a stick his legs are literally the size of my forearms

This guy would have nobody beat on him I even laugh when he talks about beating women cause any foid could beat him up he’s literally like a 4 yo child

Eplepsy attack caused apperantly when he’s nervous and if he has one he’ll probably die

U guys should see this kid he is short and as skinny as a stick his legs are literally the size of my forearms

This guy would have nobody beat on him I even laugh when he talks about beating women cause any foid could beat him up he’s literally like a 4 yo child
Hey man if u scared just admit it bro

Eplepsy attack caused apperantly when he’s nervous and if he has one he’ll probably die
pussy you are making excuses

I publicly told all our other classmates about the things he said and he didn’t admit he said someone else said it not him

Jfl y’all know I have the recording in this thread

Jfl today I couldn’t expose that nigga cause I didn’t have internet and I deleted the audio it’s only on that thread

Tomorrow I’ll play his audio in front of the whole class tho
waiting for the day when a neo nazi rapes you