AUGUST 15TH 2024 | WHY THE OG LOOKISM METHODS DIDN'T LEAK AGAIN.

Why didn't the OG Lookism Methods leak on August 15th 2023?

Why didn't the OG Lookism Methods leak on August 15th 2024?
As I was preparing to finish my thread at 10 PM California time, I received a notification on the website - I went to check it but then when I clicked it.. I was greeted by this page:
View attachment 3100559
I would like to clarify that I have no idea what this image is.
Perhaps it's the person who is threatening me and gained my information.
But as you can see by the top of the page, I was told to check my Facebook account.

It seems only a Looksmax staff member or Master himself is capable of changing the website for my account to look like this.

What happened when I checked my Facebook?
I was sent threatening messages.. I'll only show this one because the conversation got pretty dark but whoever this is knows my entire life, family and address.
View attachment 3100571
I was essentially told that if I leak the 2016 OG ancient Lookism methods that my life will therefore be ruined - and harm would come to my family and those who I care about.

@Master I'm not sure who this is..
Perhaps it was you.
Perhaps it was one of your moderator goons that you sent to stop August 15th.
Perhaps it was a normal member of the forum who seeks to dox me, as I've had many threats over the past week including in my original thread.

Anyhow, I understood the caution and won't release the information in 2024 due to this. I'm very concerned about my safety.
I thought that I was able to post about the methods since Master personally told me I could last year, but I suppose not.
View attachment 3100576

What will happen to August 15th & the OG Lookism methods?

Unfortunately, as I said.. I won't be able to leak the information this year due to safety concerns - and I was blackballed from doing it on August 15th 2023 by Master.

This will be my last post on the forum for a while, perhaps until August 15th 2025. It's a shame that by that time, the ancient Lookism methods will be almost a decade old.

I'd like to apologise to all those who lost sleep last night staying awake in anticipation for my thread about the ancient OG Lookism methods.
I also lost sleep due to the stress of being threatened about my life being ruined by an unknown person.

I'm hoping that by August 15th 2025 - things will have cooled down and I can share the gatekept Lookism ancient methods with you all in peace.

AUGUST 15TH 2025

View attachment 3100578
IMG 9237

• JFL
Reactions: Sushifart, 5'7 zoomer, itzyaboyJJ and 1 other person
Yeah yeah keep rambling I exposed you
You didn’t expose anything.

You’re a negative person that can’t grasp the difference between reality and internet.

You didn’t expose anything.

You’re a negative person that can’t grasp the difference between reality and internet.
the joke is nice when it doesn't last long… nice idea btw.

can't believe bro didn't tell us the ancient bone smashing technique......:cautious::cautious::forcedsmile:

Fake message

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sushifart, nathan, axm and 7 others

As I was preparing to finish my thread at 10 PM California time, I received a notification on the website - I went to check it but then when I clicked it.. I was greeted by this page:
View attachment 3100559
But as you can see by the top of the page, I was told to check my Facebook account.

It seems only a Looksmax staff member or Master himself is capable of changing the website for my account to look like this.

I was sent threatening messages.. I'll only show this one because the conversation got pretty dark but whoever this is knows my entire life, family and address.
View attachment 3100571
I was essentially told that if I leak the 2016 OG ancient Lookism methods that my life will therefore be ruined - and harm would come to my family and those who I care about.

Perhaps it was you.
Perhaps it was a normal member of the forum who seeks to dox me, as I've had many threats over the past week including in my original thread.

Anyhow, I understood the caution and won't release the information in 2024 due to this. I'm very concerned about my safety.
I thought that I was able to post about the methods since Master personally told me I could last year, but I suppose not.
View attachment 3100576

Unfortunately, as I said.. I won't be able to leak the information this year due to safety concerns - and I was blackballed from doing it on August 15th 2023 by Master.

This will be my last post on the forum for a while, perhaps until August 15th 2025. It's a shame that by that time, the ancient Lookism methods will be almost a decade old.

I'd like to apologise to all those who lost sleep last night staying awake in anticipation for my thread about the ancient OG Lookism methods.
I also lost sleep due to the stress of being threatened about my life being ruined by an unknown person.

I'm hoping that by August 15th 2025 - things will have cooled down and I can share the gatekept Lookism ancient methods with you all in peace.

AUGUST 15TH 2025

View attachment 3100578
you know if they try to leak ur info you can sue them right?

Are the methods even worth all of this would any of them actually do something
Yes.

Master has already just lied about the messages even tho I've proven it for the past year.

Very upsetting to see. Basically confirming he had something to do with the threats against me on my Facebook.

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
Yes.

Master has already just lied about the messages even tho I've proven it for the past year.

Very upsetting to see. Basically confirming he had something to do with the threats against me on my Facebook.
Fuck dude you can just sue master then report it to the police and they can easily get his info thru this website

Yes.

Also check dms

I knew this was a sham from the beginning.

@Master confirmed that even the message this guy showed is fake.

Kys cuck, I hope you die the most horrible death known to humanity. Muh Escape the Matrix, August 15 JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sushifart, beefliverontop and itzyaboyJJ
I knew this was a sham from the starting.

@Master confirmed even the message this guy showed is fake.

Kys cuck, I hope you die the most horrible death. Muh Escape the Matrix, August 15 JFL
The message wasn't fake.

He's not gonna admit that he's threatening his own users & doing crazy shit like texting me on facebook.

I know it was him.

He also hasn't addressed other things that I posted on August 15th 2023, when he changed the website HTML source code and closed down the site for a day.

The message wasn't fake.

He's not gonna admit that he's threatening his own users & doing crazy shit like texting me on facebook.

I know it was him.

He also hasn't addressed other things that I posted on August 15th 2023, when he changed the website HTML source code and closed down the site for a day.
can u just stfu now, ur fatass is irrelevant for another year:feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
Jfl at op and the ngas who believe him

View attachment 3100559

View attachment 3100571

Perhaps it was you.

View attachment 3100576

AUGUST 15TH 2025

View attachment 3100578
How do you fear looksmax.org staff

• JFL
Reactions: Sushifart, axm and produssy
I knew this nigga was a troll when he said he's writing the thread but at the same time replying to other threads + he's a racist subhuman nothing expected by him ++ there is no ancient looksmaxing method you're all gonna stay sub 5's wether you like it or not

Yes.

Yeah yeah keep being a pussy lil bro :lul::lul: there is nothing of that and @Master could careless about your secret methods

Yeah yeah keep being a pussy lil bro :lul::lul: there is nothing of that and @Master could careless about your secret methods
okay bro stop you're ranting way to much and just look retarded now its over

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
Hey greycel did I ask you to talk? :chad:
nigga you just got out of grey you retarded fag, you're larping so fucking hard its cringe, plus nigga just learned what greycel means and is running with it, you dickwad get a grip and stop acting like a autistic kid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and blatonslatt
nigga you just got out of grey you retarded fag, you're larping so fucking hard its cringe, plus nigga just learned what greycel means and is running with it, you dickwad get a grip and stop acting like a autistic kid
I joined before you lil nigga :lul::lul: I'm out of grey and you aren't + I bought vip and you couldn't :lul::lul: so stop running that mouth dog and sit down

I joined before you lil nigga :lul::lul: I'm out of grey and you aren't + I bought vip and you couldn't :lul::lul: so stop running that mouth dog and sit down
wow bro you joined before congrats do you want me to anal rape you or what, no one gives a shit if you bought vip or not it just means you're retarded and im sorry im not a no life like you who only cares about getting out of grey and spent hours just sucking op's dick just to post a looksmaxing tip+ idgaf but ive been lurking way before you made your gay little account so hop off :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and blatonslatt