AUGUST 15TH 2024 | WHY THE OG LOOKISM METHODS DIDN'T LEAK AGAIN.

wow bro you joined before congrats do you want me to anal rape you or what, no one gives a shit if you bought vip or not it just means you're retarded and im sorry im not a no life like you who only cares about getting out of grey and spent hours just sucking op's dick just to post a looksmaxing tip+ idgaf but ive been lurking way before you made your gay little account so hop off :lul::lul::lul:
SUREE BUDDY I was on here since 2021 you don't have a single profile post + your rep to post ratio is depressing :lul::lul:

JFL at your subhuman ass keep coping lil nga and swallow this ignore :lul::lul:

SUREE BUDDY I was on here since 2021 you don't have a single profile post + your rep to post ratio is depressing :lul::lul: View attachment 3103035
lol you're sad asf I can tell you have no irl friends because I can't comprehend the fact of you being bearable to anyone else, also I didn't state im subhuman there :lul::lul: I just said im not a top tier genetic model and I doubt most people here are even close to that so hop of this dick nigga and go irl cause only fags care about rep to post ratio

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
I knew this was a sham from the beginning.

@Master confirmed that even the message this guy showed is fake.

Kys cuck, I hope you die the most horrible death known to humanity. Muh Escape the Matrix, August 15 JFL
For real. He deserves death. He’s probally some subhuman basement dweller.
No one wants to just ignore this, or block him. We all want to rape this guy. Skullfuck him to death.
Im not even gay. But i will force my self

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tyler x Durden and itzyaboyJJ
You guys actually fall for this shit?

95 percent of info was already found by PSL

Barack obama what

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
Ong i hope someone rapes your whole family infront of you when all of us put your fucking adress on the internet. Your a nobody, your pathetic. A little basement dweller cunt rotting all day. Not showering, probally subhuman as fuck. At best a LTN. This guy probally gets bullied irl JFL:lul:
we need to bully this nigga to death

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Fucking nigger just wait I will find you mark my words little boy

Ong i hope someone rapes your whole family infront of you when all of us put your fucking adress on the internet. Your a nobody, your pathetic. A little basement dweller cunt rotting all day. Not showering, probally subhuman as fuck. At best a LTN. This guy probally gets bullied irl JFL:lul:
we need to bully this nigga to death
ain't that deep lil nigga

SUREE BUDDY I was on here since 2021 you don't have a single profile post + your rep to post ratio is depressing :lul::lul: View attachment 3103035
lol you're sad asf I can tell you have no irl friends because I can't comprehend the fact of you being bearable to anyone else, also I didn't state im subhuman there :lul::lul: I just said im not a top tier genetic model and I doubt most people here are even close to that so hop of this dick nigga and go irl cause only fags care about rep to post ratio
@zaideas dont waste ur time with that abused dog I literally had him on a leash a day ago and he kept coming back for more cause as a child he never learned when to stop , the result of being fatherless hahahahahhahshah
Poor little nigger

• +1
Reactions: zaideas
Just put the whole forum on ignore theory since it’s so easy for users to slap u around like a little toy , poor bastard hahahahahh.

Little man is paranoid that I'll be leaking the methods.

Still considering if I should just YOLO it.

• JFL
Reactions: Sushifart, beefliverontop and itzyaboyJJ
Subhuman yap yap something idk

@zaideas dont waste ur time with that abused dog I literally had him on a leash a day ago and he kept coming back for more cause as a child he never learned when to stop , the result of being fatherless hahahahahhahshah
Poor little nigger
LOL Brutal no reply pill :lul::lul: even he knew your a dumbfuck

keep spamming my threads like a fanboy
niggers like you stay online for a reason, keep farming your little gay updoots while tyrone pipes down on your pathetic race. fucking loser.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and Cr™
I mog u lmao

Infact I'll post a rating thread tonight with pics from August 15th 2024 and u can rate me
don’t even need to say anything to that lil puppy and I insta own him
Not even replied once to that fat ass

don’t even need to say anything to that lil puppy and I insta own him
Not even replied once to that fat ass
Replied 5 times :lul: hey unc enough watching sonic the flashing lights gave you schizophrenia

Dog keeps coming back 4 me
Have a treat 🍖

I'M GONNA LEAK THE GATEKEPT METHOD