Guide AUTISM-PROOF DETAILED INSTAGRAM MAXXING GUIDE

A

Arminius

Platinum
Yes that’s the decision I made. I’ll be at the beach with about 15 friends for spring break in like 2 hours gonna get some pics for sure
physique opinion, im a gymrat going into mens physique NPC contest next year

Deleted member 14894

Deleted member 14894

Bronze
If you don't have a good picture that gets a lot of likes/comments, then it's better to just post stories and create highlights.

A lot of "chads" and "stacies" I know only have like 300-500 followers and some of them don't even have one post on their feed. Only story highlights

Bvnny.

Bvnny.

Kinomaxxed
I have 8 pics on instagram, should I just delete 7 of them in order to instagrammaxx??

Seems like a retarded idea tbqh

Deleted member 14894

Deleted member 14894

Bronze
why is death sentence ? i mean if u have a good physique is fine
View attachment 1589670
for example thats me, and i always post my roids, meals, training, inspiration, im injured so is harder train to me right now but even injured in looking for that mens physique monster physique, everything i post is about fitness, whats wrong ???
no offense but you look extremely short in this pic

Deleted member 14894

Deleted member 14894

Bronze
I have 8 pics on instagram, should I just delete 7 of them in order to instagrammaxx??

Seems like a retarded idea tbqh
You don't have to delete them. You can just archive your pics

A

Arminius

Platinum
no offense but you look extremely short in this pic
im 168 but i weight 73 kg at low body fat, thats why i look short, because im pretty big related to my height

ShowerMaxxing

ShowerMaxxing

Zephir
View attachment 1589670
for example thats me, and i always post my roids, meals, training, inspiration, im injured so is harder train to me right now but even injured in looking for that mens physique monster physique, everything i post is about fitness, whats wrong ???
U post ur roids lol. How are u not seeing this pic as autistic? Posting body pic doing NT activity with friends and potentially mogging them is much better than aspy gym selfie shirtless like some douche alone - they’ll think u have no social life and live in the gym.

Only post PRs and if ur still gonna get gym pics. get a bro to take them. Put on stories or “gym” reels. Selfies are almost always bad

Last edited:
A

Arminius

Platinum
U post ur roids lol. How are u not seeing this pic as autistic? Posting body pic doing NT activity with friends and potentially mogging them is much better than aspy gym selfie shirtless like some douche alone - they’ll think u have no social life and live in the gym.

Only post PRs and if ur still gonna get gym pics. get a bro to take them. Put on stories or “gym” reels. Selfies are almost always bad
most girls i know in real life take more selfies than group pics, why is to the same with girls and guys ???

MyAssStinksLikeShit

MyAssStinksLikeShit

in a happy and loving LTR with ur mom
social media is bad for your brain, stay away from it if you genuinely care about your mental health

A

Arminius

Platinum

and i dont really have much social life outside the gym, i basically live in the gym, well not i just train 1 hour but i dont go to parties and im always dieting

jesuischriste

jesuischriste

okay
View attachment 1589670
you look constipated

vaninskybird

vaninskybird

jb maxxer
@MiroslavBulldosex when u say post pics aftrr 500 followers do u also mean a profile pic?

Deleted member 18922

Deleted member 18922

Bronze
It looks weird if u have zero pics and zero followers, I think it's better if you have some base so it doesn't seem like you are one of those follow bots

cranium99

cranium99

Iron
We mostly use Snapchat now when picking up girls on online I think Snapchat is the safest option, but having Instagram is always good I myself have two accounts on Instagram, one is my main which I kept for 6 years going on 7 in December and the other is a year good which is what I use to contact only internet friends

cranium99

cranium99

Iron
I would still only use Snapchat as I keep both my Instagram private, my Instagram isn’t so picking up girls material

6.5PSL

Zephir
If you don't get at least 100 authentic likes you're a loser dead srs

NeoDandi

NeoDandi

Iron
we need a TikTok guide, IG is for boomers