AUTISM-PROOF DETAILED INSTAGRAM MAXXING GUIDE

Yes that’s the decision I made. I’ll be at the beach with about 15 friends for spring break in like 2 hours gonna get some pics for sure
physique opinion, im a gymrat going into mens physique NPC contest next year

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and OOGABOOGA
If you don't have a good picture that gets a lot of likes/comments, then it's better to just post stories and create highlights.

A lot of "chads" and "stacies" I know only have like 300-500 followers and some of them don't even have one post on their feed. Only story highlights

• +1
Reactions: 63volcel, MOGMASTER69, Danish_Retard and 2 others
I have 8 pics on instagram, should I just delete 7 of them in order to instagrammaxx??

Seems like a retarded idea tbqh

why is death sentence ? i mean if u have a good physique is fine
View attachment 1589670
for example thats me, and i always post my roids, meals, training, inspiration, im injured so is harder train to me right now but even injured in looking for that mens physique monster physique, everything i post is about fitness, whats wrong ???
no offense but you look extremely short in this pic

• +1
Reactions: MOGMASTER69
I have 8 pics on instagram, should I just delete 7 of them in order to instagrammaxx??

Seems like a retarded idea tbqh
You don't have to delete them. You can just archive your pics

• +1
Reactions: MOGMASTER69 and ShowerMaxxing
no offense but you look extremely short in this pic
im 168 but i weight 73 kg at low body fat, thats why i look short, because im pretty big related to my height

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird and MOGMASTER69
View attachment 1589670
for example thats me, and i always post my roids, meals, training, inspiration, im injured so is harder train to me right now but even injured in looking for that mens physique monster physique, everything i post is about fitness, whats wrong ???
U post ur roids lol. How are u not seeing this pic as autistic? Posting body pic doing NT activity with friends and potentially mogging them is much better than aspy gym selfie shirtless like some douche alone - they’ll think u have no social life and live in the gym.

Only post PRs and if ur still gonna get gym pics. get a bro to take them. Put on stories or “gym” reels. Selfies are almost always bad

Last edited:
U post ur roids lol. How are u not seeing this pic as autistic? Posting body pic doing NT activity with friends and potentially mogging them is much better than aspy gym selfie shirtless like some douche alone - they’ll think u have no social life and live in the gym.

Only post PRs and if ur still gonna get gym pics. get a bro to take them. Put on stories or “gym” reels. Selfies are almost always bad
most girls i know in real life take more selfies than group pics, why is to the same with girls and guys ???

instagram doesnt work if you are deformed

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
instagram doesnt work if you are deformed
U can get deformity halo - like circus freak attraction. Longneck, wide neck etc gained millions of followers like that lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SeriousAscension, omnimaxxer and FrameMogger
social media is bad for your brain, stay away from it if you genuinely care about your mental health

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 9779 and Deleted member 15099

and i dont really have much social life outside the gym, i basically live in the gym, well not i just train 1 hour but i dont go to parties and im always dieting

View attachment 1589670
you look constipated

@MiroslavBulldosex when u say post pics aftrr 500 followers do u also mean a profile pic?

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird
It looks weird if u have zero pics and zero followers, I think it's better if you have some base so it doesn't seem like you are one of those follow bots

We mostly use Snapchat now when picking up girls on online I think Snapchat is the safest option, but having Instagram is always good I myself have two accounts on Instagram, one is my main which I kept for 6 years going on 7 in December and the other is a year good which is what I use to contact only internet friends

I would still only use Snapchat as I keep both my Instagram private, my Instagram isn’t so picking up girls material

If you don't get at least 100 authentic likes you're a loser dead srs

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
we need a TikTok guide, IG is for boomers

• +1
Reactions: mylittlecope, Danish_Retard and Lygodactylus
Bruh how tf do I install that extension on Firefox?

my nfollowers doesn't work? i have 3k and 2.7k following

I saw the original thread a year or so ago, did it my own way and got over 1500 followers and it’s been a game changer. But I think a TikTok guide would be very valuable

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
The only real Instagram guide:

- be good looking
- "be yourself"

• +1
Since we're all instamaxxing couldn't we share our IGs in private? (dm me)

• +1
IG is a requirement nowadays

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and MOGMASTER69
I saw the original thread a year or so ago, did it my own way and got over 1500 followers and it’s been a game changer. But I think a TikTok guide would be very valuable
legit

IG is a requirement nowadays
It's a huge part of social vetting. Girls I meet at bars and clubs always ask for it after we hook up and if they like it they pursue me further if not... they assume they had beer goggles and forget me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 21620 and BeenLMSsinceMSN
Also on online dating, girls look at your instagram to determine everything they need to know about you e.g. height, face, frame, social status. They see this through your posts, followers, likes, but especially COMMENTS on your posts! Underrated part of IG

• +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension, MiroslavBulldosex, BeenLMSsinceMSN and 1 other person
It's a huge part of social vetting. Girls I meet at bars and clubs always ask for it after we hook up and if they like it they pursue me further if not... they assume they had beer goggles and forget me
How good is your IG? I do feel like the IG stuff is somewhat cope ie doing this guide to get 1000+ followers only for their posts to scrape 50 likes

• +1
How good is your IG? I do feel like the IG stuff is somewhat cope ie doing this guide to get 1000+ followers only for their posts to scrape 50 likes
I actually realized it was an issue about a year ago when girls off tinder would seem disinterested after asking for my IG... This was when I had 500/400 followers/following, 2 posts up, one of which I got mogged in by my two chad friends, and the other was just an old bad pic that I looked shitty in.

Since then I've added 3 posts: all of which have around 5 ish high quality pictures of me with different friends/solo doing various activities, along with 1 funny pic that adds NTness to the post. Having multiple friends in your post will do many things but in short will assert your status and increase the comments on your post as well since there's more to comment on. And as for making yourself look good, you have to do it but can't act like you're trying to do so, otherwise it comes off as you being tryhard.

Anyways, since I've added these posts along with getting to 1000 followers with 800 following and a few story highlights, my IG hasn't let me down since and has actually HELPED me since foids I see IRL start conversation about something I was doing in my post. So IG is definitely important since it can hinder you if its bad and HELP you if its good. I can't even imagine what it's like to have 10k followers and post amazing pics of you doing impressive stuff all the time. It must be equivalent to being 7 foot in terms of slaying.

IG is definitely the area I put the most thought into improving on a daily basis, since all the other looksmaxxing stuff (hair, gym, hygenie, etc) are all somewhat of a routine where you don't have to change much. For better or worse, thinking about what you can post to look good on IG is a part of being NT and gaining social status in today's age. It sucks, but you either play the game or lose it :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, MiroslavBulldosex and BeenLMSsinceMSN
"It should also be noted that almost all young women nowadays have an active Instagram account."
Imagine if insta had a verification step that you needed to take a pic of your spreaded buttcheeks in panties, imagine how happy the staff at meta would be!

holy shit, i have no nt pic for my profile, ded srs i only have aspie selfies
fuck, getting a pic is the hardest part for me, the only event i'll be going to is maybe a funeral this week, over

I am not going to simulate a completely different life just for a crub of roastie pussy, fuck off social media and clown world requiring you to act like a low tier celebrity and post your data online just to be accepted as member of society

Last edited:
1. make a chad account
2. follow random people
3. if you reach desired number of followers, change name and photo to yours
4. Now follow people you know
5. Profit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
After you gain decent ammount of followers you can also put your pictures in vsco and then put the link of it to your ig bio if it too cringey for you to like/follow random people
vsco is for girls bro

• +1
Reactions: uncurrify69
Alright, now, uhhh, what should I do that's interesting and even wroth posting on Instagram?
I need a thread on how to interesting-life-maxx.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22753
I think this is my favourite post

Alright, now, uhhh, what should I do that's interesting and even wroth posting on Instagram?
I need a thread on how to interesting-life-maxx.
Yeah we need this

This thread is an enhanced version of a previous IG maxxing guide posted by @xefo
@OOGABOOGA asked me to tag him so here you go
@Pendejo you might want to take a look at this thread

Why do this?

First of all you need to understand that in today's world: your Instagram account = your social life, whether you like it or not. You need to have some kind of online presence, and having an Instagram account is the best and easiest way to do it.

Here's a story from when I was travelling in Latin America about a year ago. As you can understand, I was looking forward to get my Willy wet. So here I was, swiping on Tinder and talking to girls. One thing that happened very often is that the girl would ask for my Instagram account. Once I told them I didn't have one they all seemed very reluctant to meet me. I sensed something was wrong so I decided to create one in a hurry, posted a shitty pic and managed to get just over 200 followers over a few weeks.

I eventually met a girl (keep in mind that she made sure I sent her my newly created Instagram before we met) and everything went fine, I eventually fucked her regularly for a month before I left the city. While we were chatting a couple of days after we met she confessed that she was a bit scared of meeting me because of my shitty Instagram, she wasn't sure if I was a weird guy trying to kidnap and rape her. I'm 99% sure I wouldn't have been able to meet her, and therefore fuck her, if I didn't have an Instagram account.

Basically what happens is that girls will make sure to analyse your social media before you meet them IRL. Which is a very logical thing to do if you think about it, you're just a stranger she met on the Internet and she's trying to get as many info as possible. Which is why it's important to have a good Instagram account which show that (or at least makes it look like) you are NT and have a social circle.

TL;DR: women use Instagram as a way to filter weirdos as well as friendless and social circle-less autists and gauge your IRL status

It should also be noted that almost all young women nowadays have an active Instagram account. In fact, according to the report attached to this thread, 52% of Instagram users are female compared to 42% males. Which makes it a very favorable field to stand out as a man, much more than the sausage fest that is Tinder and other dating apps.

What you need

Very simple stuff:
  • Internet connection
  • PC
  • nFollowers extension on your browser (make sure you don't use a mobile app that automatically follows/unfollows accounts, there is a high chance of your account getting banned if you do this)
Creating your account

If you don't have an Instagram account yet, just got to their website or download their mobile app on your phone and create one.
There are 3 things that you need to complete when you create your Instagram profile, you can also check if everything is in order if you already have an account:

1) Unique username

You username should be short, easy to pronounce/write and to remember.

If your IRL name is John Doe, your username could be one of those:
  • john.doe
  • johndoe
  • john_doe
  • j.doe
Keep it simple, try not to use numbers and use as few special characters as possible.

2) Name

Unlike your username, your displayed name doesn't need to be unique.
Same as before, keep it simple and just put your actual name.

3) Profile picture

It needs to be a picture of you. Nothing complicated, just not something that screams "aspie".
Obviously don't use a retarded avatar like an anime character, the logo of your sports team or your favorite male model.

4) Bio

Keep it short, just write the name of the city you live in, where you study/work, an emoji of the team sports you're playing if you do play sports and your nationality if it's something exotic, eventually your age if you're younger than 25. Example: "London, LBS, 22yo 🏉🇦🇺"

The method

Goal

The important milestones you need to reach and maintain are:
  • A followers/following ratio equal to or above 1 (very important)
  • 1k followers (status halo)
  • 100+ likes per post
A good goal would be to have something like 1100 followers and 900 following. You would get the "status halo" provided by having a 4-digit follower count and the fact that you have a good ratio is highlighted by your 3-digit following count.

Ideally you would want to wait until you reach 500 followers to post your first pic, this will make it easier to reach the desired 100+ likes per post. This is also the point where people will consider that you have a "normal/NT" follower count.

The process (most important)

First, you need to get the ball rolling with a few dozen followers. Follow people that you personally know (friends, family, colleagues). Once that is done, you'll be able to start the process that you'll repeat everyday (won't take you more than 30 minutes a day):
  • Check your nFollowers and unfollow accounts that don't follow you back (copy/paste the usernames into Instagram)
  • Like new posts from your following (having a good engagement towards your following will make them more likely to like your pics)
  • Check you recent followers and go to their profile, start following people who follow them and have a followers/following ratio around 1 (ideally lower but not too low), focus on people who are around the same age as you and live in the same country. Avoid accounts who have a followers/following ratio too much in their favour because they probably won't follow you back. Also avoid people with a low followers count (below 200), they probably only follow people they know personally. Instagram is gonna block you from following more accounts after 50 new follows, you can stop there or wait a few hours and do it again (I suggest not overdoing it, once or twice a day is good enough)
  • Repeat everyday
You'll probably gain around 5-10 new followers everyday doing this. This will go up once you post your first picture.

Once in a while you'll need to "purge" your following to take your followers/following ratio slightly above 1. Unfollow people with shitty usernames, no profile pics, very low followers/following ratio, low engagement towards your posts, etc.

Posting

Post a nice picture of you with a good photo quality, try to avoid selfies. Ideally a picture of you doing stuff outside, at a social event or around people (make sure that nobody mogs you on the pic).

It is best to post in the late afternoon/early evening to get as much engagement as possible. This is when people are coming back from work/school and check their social media in the bus/metro or when they get home.

Studies also found that carousel posts (posts with multiple pictures) get the best engagement rate, so if you have multiple nice pictures post them all in one post. Using the location can also yield more engagement. I suggest avoiding hashtags because they're not that effective and you'll look like a tryhard if you use them.

Tag your bros and/or people who were there when the picture was taken, this will get you additional likes and potentially comments. People check stories more than they check posts so make sure you share your post in a story.

Other important stuff
  • Post stories when you do cool stuff (travelling, going to a sports game, eating at fancy restaurant) and post it in the highlights section
  • Make your profile private, this will do two things: make people more likely to follow you back because they're curious and make sure that people who follow you won't unfollow if you take too long to follow them back because you need to accept their follow request first
  • People can easily notice when someone is buying followers: they have a weird followers/following ratio when you consider their looks level, likes/followers ratio is very low (they usually buy followers but not likes) and the fake accounts are easily noticeable (weird names, low follower count, all accounts look the same)

Good luck everyone!
I'm pissed after unfollowing 50 people a day for like 2 weeks, the number of people I'm following doesn't go down anymore despite unfollowing people. I can't change my shitty ratio.

View attachment 1589670
good physique is seen as compensating if you dont have at least htn face

B
This thread is an enhanced version of a previous IG maxxing guide posted by @xefo

Why do this?

First of all you need to understand that in today's world: your Instagram account = your social life, whether you like it or not. You need to have some kind of online presence, and having an Instagram account is the best and easiest way to do it.

Here's a story from when I was travelling in Latin America about a year ago. As you can understand, I was looking forward to get my Willy wet. So here I was, swiping on Tinder and talking to girls. One thing that happened very often is that the girl would ask for my Instagram account. Once I told them I didn't have one they all seemed very reluctant to meet me. I sensed something was wrong so I decided to create one in a hurry, posted a shitty pic and managed to get just over 200 followers over a few weeks.

I eventually met a girl (keep in mind that she made sure I sent her my newly created Instagram before we met) and everything went fine, I eventually fucked her regularly for a month before I left the city. While we were chatting a couple of days after we met she confessed that she was a bit scared of meeting me because of my shitty Instagram, she wasn't sure if I was a weird guy trying to kidnap and rape her. I'm 99% sure I wouldn't have been able to meet her, and therefore fuck her, if I didn't have an Instagram account.

Basically what happens is that girls will make sure to analyse your social media before you meet them IRL. Which is a very logical thing to do if you think about it, you're just a stranger she met on the Internet and she's trying to get as many info as possible. Which is why it's important to have a good Instagram account which show that (or at least makes it look like) you are NT and have a social circle.

TL;DR: women use Instagram as a way to filter weirdos as well as friendless and social circle-less autists and gauge your IRL status

It should also be noted that almost all young women nowadays have an active Instagram account. In fact, according to the report attached to this thread, 52% of Instagram users are female compared to 42% males. Which makes it a very favorable field to stand out as a man, much more than the sausage fest that is Tinder and other dating apps.

What you need

Very simple stuff:
  • Internet connection
  • PC
  • nFollowers extension on your browser (make sure you don't use a mobile app that automatically follows/unfollows accounts, there is a high chance of your account getting banned if you do this)
Creating your account

If you don't have an Instagram account yet, just got to their website or download their mobile app on your phone and create one.
There are 3 things that you need to complete when you create your Instagram profile, you can also check if everything is in order if you already have an account:

1) Unique username

• john.doe
  • johndoe
  • john_doe
  • j.doe
Keep it simple, try not to use numbers and use as few special characters as possible.

2) Name

3) Profile picture

It needs to be a picture of you. Nothing complicated, just not something that screams "aspie".
Obviously don't use a retarded avatar like an anime character, the logo of your sports team or your favorite male model.

4) Bio

Keep it short, just write the name of the city you live in, where you study/work, an emoji of the team sports you're playing if you do play sports and your nationality if it's something exotic, eventually your age if you're younger than 25. Example: "London, LBS, 22yo 🏉🇦🇺"

The method

Goal

• 100+ likes per post
A good goal would be to have something like 1100 followers and 900 following. You would get the "status halo" provided by having a 4-digit follower count and the fact that you have a good ratio is highlighted by your 3-digit following count.

Ideally you would want to wait until you reach 500 followers to post your first pic, this will make it easier to reach the desired 100+ likes per post. This is also the point where people will consider that you have a "normal/NT" follower count.

First, you need to get the ball rolling with a few dozen followers. Follow people that you personally know (friends, family, colleagues). Once that is done, you'll be able to start the process that you'll repeat everyday (won't take you more than 30 minutes a day):
  • Check your nFollowers and unfollow accounts that don't follow you back (copy/paste the usernames into Instagram)
  • Like new posts from your following (having a good engagement towards your following will make them more likely to like your pics)
  • Check you recent followers and go to their profile, start following people who follow them and have a followers/following ratio around 1 (ideally lower but not too low), focus on people who are around the same age as you and live in the same country. Avoid accounts who have a followers/following ratio too much in their favour because they probably won't follow you back. Also avoid people with a low followers count (below 200), they probably only follow people they know personally. Instagram is gonna block you from following more accounts after 50 new follows, you can stop there or wait a few hours and do it again (I suggest not overdoing it, once or twice a day is good enough)
  • Repeat everyday
You'll probably gain around 5-10 new followers everyday doing this. This will go up once you post your first picture.

Once in a while you'll need to "purge" your following to take your followers/following ratio slightly above 1. Unfollow people with shitty usernames, no profile pics, very low followers/following ratio, low engagement towards your posts, etc.

Posting

Post a nice picture of you with a good photo quality, try to avoid selfies. Ideally a picture of you doing stuff outside, at a social event or around people (make sure that nobody mogs you on the pic).

It is best to post in the late afternoon/early evening to get as much engagement as possible. This is when people are coming back from work/school and check their social media in the bus/metro or when they get home.

Studies also found that carousel posts (posts with multiple pictures) get the best engagement rate, so if you have multiple nice pictures post them all in one post. Using the location can also yield more engagement. I suggest avoiding hashtags because they're not that effective and you'll look like a tryhard if you use them.

Tag your bros and/or people who were there when the picture was taken, this will get you additional likes and potentially comments. People check stories more than they check posts so make sure you share your post in a story.

Other important stuff
  • Post stories when you do cool stuff (travelling, going to a sports game, eating at fancy restaurant) and post it in the highlights section
  • Make your profile private, this will do two things: make people more likely to follow you back because they're curious and make sure that people who follow you won't unfollow if you take too long to follow them back because you need to accept their follow request first
  • People can easily notice when someone is buying followers: they have a weird followers/following ratio when you consider their looks level, likes/followers ratio is very low (they usually buy followers but not likes) and the fake accounts are easily noticeable (weird names, low follower count, all accounts look the same)

Good luck everyone!
Bro awesome advice. But fr tho heres a fucking CHEAT tip bro holy fuck cunt:

Make ur profile as a fucking woman. Have a pretty pfp, and have some lusty ass mfing pics and shit. You can grab em from an OF model. Simple as. Go to big big fucking pages like Pubity, Valuetainment, all the private pages for nsfw content, and the big big headline pages. Comment some shit on there, perhaps say dumb shit so that they fucking reply and u start a war in the comments. They go to ur account and people will start following. Perhaps even say shit about ur personal life, so they check ur account. Make sure not all pics are nsfw only ~10-20% so its believable. Structure a bio and make it seem like ur the person. Get some quick followers so its believable. If u do this everyday and spam shit on every reel and post, make a presence, youll have 1k followers no time women have it ez. If u want an easier route, also set up a tinder with those images and advertise ur insta when they message you. They want to obvs fuck u but when they see nsfw pics its good enough for them. After that, change ur name delete posts change pfp and make ur account AT 1K. fucking ez pz nigga. BUT BUT BUT do not make this alt while linking it to ur fucking other insta account, email, phone no. etc or itll be recommeneded to others u know and might figure out its you. But yeah, i guarantee 10k followers a year. If u become famous, credit me LMAO

Example:

Find an OF model that also shares her personal life. Steal pics and upload. dont upload all in one go, over time.

Alice Longcock | 28
American Mom of 2!
Republican + Jesus lover
Single and ready to mingle!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro
All this shit just because we didn't get on the wave when people around us started using social media.

sad batman GIF

• +1
Reactions: conquer, 63volcel and yoyoyo

Why do this?

What you need

Very simple stuff:
  • Internet connection
  • PC
Creating your account

1) Unique username

• john.doe
  • johndoe
  • john_doe
  • j.doe

2) Name

3) Profile picture

4) Bio

The method

Goal

• 100+ likes per post

• Repeat everyday

Posting

Other important stuff

Good luck everyone!
6C626B1C 775A 48BC 9616 1C518C6EBE5A