AUTISM-PROOF DETAILED INSTAGRAM MAXXING GUIDE

MiroslavBulldosex

MiroslavBulldosex

On vacation
This thread is an enhanced version of a previous IG maxxing guide posted by @xefo
@OOGABOOGA asked me to tag him so here you go
@Pendejo you might want to take a look at this thread

Why do this?

First of all you need to understand that in today's world: your Instagram account = your social life, whether you like it or not. You need to have some kind of online presence, and having an Instagram account is the best and easiest way to do it.

Here's a story from when I was travelling in Latin America about a year ago. As you can understand, I was looking forward to get my Willy wet. So here I was, swiping on Tinder and talking to girls. One thing that happened very often is that the girl would ask for my Instagram account. Once I told them I didn't have one they all seemed very reluctant to meet me. I sensed something was wrong so I decided to create one in a hurry, posted a shitty pic and managed to get just over 200 followers over a few weeks.

I eventually met a girl (keep in mind that she made sure I sent her my newly created Instagram before we met) and everything went fine, I eventually fucked her regularly for a month before I left the city. While we were chatting a couple of days after we met she confessed that she was a bit scared of meeting me because of my shitty Instagram, she wasn't sure if I was a weird guy trying to kidnap and rape her. I'm 99% sure I wouldn't have been able to meet her, and therefore fuck her, if I didn't have an Instagram account.

Basically what happens is that girls will make sure to analyse your social media before you meet them IRL. Which is a very logical thing to do if you think about it, you're just a stranger she met on the Internet and she's trying to get as many info as possible. Which is why it's important to have a good Instagram account which show that (or at least makes it look like) you are NT and have a social circle.

TL;DR: women use Instagram as a way to filter weirdos as well as friendless and social circle-less autists and gauge your IRL status

It should also be noted that almost all young women nowadays have an active Instagram account. In fact, according to the report attached to this thread, 52% of Instagram users are female compared to 42% males. Which makes it a very favorable field to stand out as a man, much more than the sausage fest that is Tinder and other dating apps.

What you need

Very simple stuff:
  • Internet connection
  • PC
  • nFollowers extension on your browser (make sure you don't use a mobile app that automatically follows/unfollows accounts, there is a high chance of your account getting banned if you do this)
Creating your account

If you don't have an Instagram account yet, just got to their website or download their mobile app on your phone and create one.
There are 3 things that you need to complete when you create your Instagram profile, you can also check if everything is in order if you already have an account:

1) Unique username

You username should be short, easy to pronounce/write and to remember.

If your IRL name is John Doe, your username could be one of those:
  • john.doe
  • johndoe
  • john_doe
  • j.doe
Keep it simple, try not to use numbers and use as few special characters as possible.

2) Name

Unlike your username, your displayed name doesn't need to be unique.
Same as before, keep it simple and just put your actual name.

3) Profile picture

It needs to be a picture of you. Nothing complicated, just not something that screams "aspie".
Obviously don't use a retarded avatar like an anime character, the logo of your sports team or your favorite male model.

4) Bio

Keep it short, just write the name of the city you live in, where you study/work, an emoji of the team sports you're playing if you do play sports and your nationality if it's something exotic, eventually your age if you're younger than 25. Example: "London, LBS, 22yo πŸ‰πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί"

The method

Goal

The important milestones you need to reach and maintain are:
  • A followers/following ratio equal to or above 1 (very important)
  • 1k followers (status halo)
  • 100+ likes per post
A good goal would be to have something like 1100 followers and 900 following. You would get the "status halo" provided by having a 4-digit follower count and the fact that you have a good ratio is highlighted by your 3-digit following count.

Ideally you would want to wait until you reach 500 followers to post your first pic, this will make it easier to reach the desired 100+ likes per post. This is also the point where people will consider that you have a "normal/NT" follower count.

The process (most important)

First, you need to get the ball rolling with a few dozen followers. Follow people that you personally know (friends, family, colleagues). Once that is done, you'll be able to start the process that you'll repeat everyday (won't take you more than 30 minutes a day):
  • Check your nFollowers and unfollow accounts that don't follow you back (copy/paste the usernames into Instagram)
  • Like new posts from your following (having a good engagement towards your following will make them more likely to like your pics)
  • Check you recent followers and go to their profile, start following people who follow them and have a followers/following ratio around 1 (ideally lower but not too low), focus on people who are around the same age as you and live in the same country. Avoid accounts who have a followers/following ratio too much in their favour because they probably won't follow you back. Also avoid people with a low followers count (below 200), they probably only follow people they know personally. Instagram is gonna block you from following more accounts after 50 new follows, you can stop there or wait a few hours and do it again (I suggest not overdoing it, once or twice a day is good enough)
  • Repeat everyday
You'll probably gain around 5-10 new followers everyday doing this. This will go up once you post your first picture.

Once in a while you'll need to "purge" your following to take your followers/following ratio slightly above 1. Unfollow people with shitty usernames, no profile pics, very low followers/following ratio, low engagement towards your posts, etc.

Posting

Post a nice picture of you with a good photo quality, try to avoid selfies. Ideally a picture of you doing stuff outside, at a social event or around people (make sure that nobody mogs you on the pic).

It is best to post in the late afternoon/early evening to get as much engagement as possible. This is when people are coming back from work/school and check their social media in the bus/metro or when they get home.

Studies also found that carousel posts (posts with multiple pictures) get the best engagement rate, so if you have multiple nice pictures post them all in one post. Using the location can also yield more engagement. I suggest avoiding hashtags because they're not that effective and you'll look like a tryhard if you use them.

Tag your bros and/or people who were there when the picture was taken, this will get you additional likes and potentially comments. People check stories more than they check posts so make sure you share your post in a story.

Other important stuff
  • Post stories when you do cool stuff (travelling, going to a sports game, eating at fancy restaurant) and post it in the highlights section
  • Make your profile private, this will do two things: make people more likely to follow you back because they're curious and make sure that people who follow you won't unfollow if you take too long to follow them back because you need to accept their follow request first
  • People can easily notice when someone is buying followers: they have a weird followers/following ratio when you consider their looks level, likes/followers ratio is very low (they usually buy followers but not likes) and the fake accounts are easily noticeable (weird names, low follower count, all accounts look the same)

Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ThugggButt, nosauce, elcrusader and 65 others
This thread is an enhanced version of a previous IG maxxing guide posted by @xefo

Why do this?

First of all you need to understand that in today's world: your Instagram account = your social life, whether you like it or not. You need to have some kind of online presence in today's world, and having an Instagram account is the best and easiest way to do it.

Here's a story from when I was travelling in Latin America about a year ago. As you can understand, I was looking forward to get my Willy wet. So here I was, swiping on Tinder and talking to girls. One thing that happened very often is that the girl would ask for my Instagram account. Once I told them I didn't have one they all seemed very reluctant to meet me. I sensed something was wrong so I decided to create one in a hurry, posted a shitty pic and managed to get just over 200 followers over a few weeks.

I eventually met a girl (keep in mind that she made sure I sent her my newly created Instagram before we met) and everything went fine, I eventually fucked her regularly for a month before I left the city. While we were chatting a couple of days after we met she confessed that she was a bit scared of meeting me because of my shitty Instagram, she wasn't sure if I was a weird guy trying to kidnap and rape her. I'm 99% sure I wouldn't have been able to meet her, and therefore fuck her, if I didn't have an Instagram account.

Basically what happens is that girls will make sure to analyse your social media before you meet them IRL. Which is a very logical thing to do if you think about it, you're just a stranger she met on the Internet and she's trying to get as many info as possible. Which is why it's important to have a good Instagram account which show that (or at least makes it look like) you are NT and have a social circle.

TL;DR: women use Instagram as a way to filter weirdos as well as friendless and social circle-less autists and gauge your IRL status

It should also be noted that almost all young women nowadays have an active Instagram account. In fact, according to the report attached to this thread, 52% of Instagram users are female compared to 42% males. Which makes it a very favorable field to stand out as a man, much more than the sausage fest that is Tinder and other dating apps.

What you need

Very simple stuff:
  • Internet connection
  • PC
  • nFollowers extension on your browser (make sure you don't use a mobile app that automatically follows/unfollows accounts, there is a high chance of your account getting banned if you do this)
Creating your account

If you don't have an Instagram account yet, just got to their website or download their mobile app on your phone and create one.
There are 3 things that you need to complete when you create your Instagram profile, you can also check if everything is in order if you already have an account:

1) Unique username

• john.doe
  • johndoe
  • john_doe
  • j.doe
Keep it simple, try not to use numbers and use as few special characters as possible.

2) Name

3) Profile picture

It needs to be a picture of you. Nothing complicated, just not something that screams "aspie".
Obviously don't use a retarded avatar like an anime character, the logo of your sports team or your favorite male model.

4) Bio

Keep it short, just write the name of the city you live in, where you study/work, an emoji of the team sports you're playing if you do play sports and your nationality if it's something exotic, eventually your age if you're younger than 25. Example: "London, LBS, 22yo πŸ‰πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί"

The method

Goal

• 100+ likes per post
A good goal would be to have something like 1100 followers and 900 following. You would get the "status halo" provided by having a 4-digit follower count and the fact that you have a good ratio is highlighted by your 3-digit following count.

Ideally you would want to wait until you reach 500 followers to post your first pic, this will make it easier to reach the desired 100+ likes per post. This is also the point where people will consider that you have a "normal/NT" follower count.

First, you need to get the ball rolling with a few dozen followers. Follow people that you personally know (friends, family, colleagues). Once that is done, you'll be able to start the process that you'll repeat everyday (won't take you more than 30 minutes a day):
  • Check your nFollowers and unfollow accounts that don't follow you back (copy/paste the usernames into Instagram)
  • Like new posts from your following (having a good engagement towards your following will make them more likely to like your pics)
  • Check you recent followers and go to their profile, start following people who follow them and have a followers/following ratio around 1 (ideally lower but not too low), focus on people who are around the same age as you and live in the same country. Avoid accounts who have a followers/following ratio too much in their favour because they probably won't follow you back. Also avoid people with a low followers count (below 200), they probably only follow people they know personally. Instagram is gonna block you from following more accounts after 50 new follows, you can stop there or wait a few hours and do it again (I suggest not overdoing it, once or twice a day is good enough)
  • Repeat everyday
You'll probably gain around 5-10 new followers everyday doing this. This will go up once you post your first picture.

Once in a while you'll need to "purge" your following to take your followers/following ratio slightly above 1. Unfollow people with shitty usernames, no profile pics, very low followers/following ratio, low engagement towards your posts, etc.

Posting

Post a nice picture of you with a good photo quality, try to avoid selfies. Ideally a picture of you doing stuff outside, at a social event or around people (make sure that nobody mogs you on the pic).

It is best to post in the late afternoon/early evening to get as much engagement as possible. This is when people are coming back from work/school and check their social media in the bus/metro or when they get home.

Studies also found that carousel posts (posts with multiple pictures) get the best engagement rate, so if you have multiple nice pictures post them all in one post. Using the location can also yield more engagement. I suggest avoiding hashtags because they're not that effective and you'll look like a tryhard if you use them.

Tag your bros and/or people who were there when the picture was taken, this will get you additional likes and potentially comments. People check stories more than they check posts so make sure you share your post in a story.

Other important stuff
  • Post stories when you do cool stuff (travelling, going to a sports game, eating at fancy restaurant) and post it in the highlights section
  • Make your profile private, this will do two things: make people more likely to follow you back because they're curious and make sure that people who follow you won't unfollow if you take too long to follow them back because you need to accept their follow request first
  • People can easily notice when someone is buying followers: they have a weird followers/following ratio when you consider their looks level, likes/followers ratio is very low (they usually buy followers but not likes) and the fake accounts are easily noticeable (weird names, low follower count, all accounts look the same)

Good luck everyone!
I have 600 followers and followed 3,000. You can only unfollow like 80 people a day, it's what takes the most time, following is easy takes 1 minute to follow 100 people

• +1
Reactions: Ak-47p and nigkook
I have 600 followers and followed 3,000. You can only unfollow like 80 people a day, it's what takes the most time, following is easy takes 1 minute to follow 100 people
That's why I suggest not following too many people at once. You need to be able to unfollow all the accounts that didn't follow you back the day before.

• +1
Reactions: nigkook and jamesjohnsmith1959
Do you have anything better than follow/unfollow tactics?

I've heard Reels is prioritized in the algorithm.

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker, dopamine-detox and AlexBrown84
I will not have an Instagram profile
A photo can tell others many bad aspects about your life
You never repent for things you never said in the first place

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mongolianpsycho, Sigmapsycho, kuroganeikki and 3 others

Why do this?

First of all you need to understand that in today's world: your Instagram account = your social life, whether you like it or not. You need to have some kind of online presence, and having an Instagram account is the best and easiest way to do it.

What you need

Very simple stuff:
  • Internet connection
  • PC
Creating your account

1) Unique username

• john.doe
  • johndoe
  • john_doe
  • j.doe

2) Name

3) Profile picture

4) Bio

The method

Goal

• 100+ likes per post

• Repeat everyday

Posting

Other important stuff

Good luck everyone!
Good shit

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and stevielake
Good thread and thanks for linking a specific unfollow software. Add me back on discord

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, stevielake, MiroslavBulldosex and 1 other person
Nothing about comments? It's pretty important and if you don't follow people you know IRL and all your followers are random people, you're likely going to have none.

• +1
Reactions: nigkook, CopiumAddict2018, Rimaxtis and 6 others
Fuck that guy, also I always see these social maxxing guides but they fail to take into account if the reader is ugly, no one wants to follow ugly ppl on Instagram

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Graham, Orbeck of Vinheim, iblamechico and 25 others
Nothing about comments? It's pretty important and if you don't follow people you know IRL and all your followers are random people, you're likely going to have none.
"Tag your bros and/or people who were there when the picture was taken, this will get you additional likes and potentially comments."

You can also just DM people you know and ask them to leave a nice comment on your picture.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and MOGMASTER69
Fuck that guy, also I always see these social maxxing guides but they fail to take into account if the reader is ugly, no one wants to follow ugly ppl on Instagram
So what, what you want me to do? This is an IG maxxing guide, not a guide to turn from subhuman to Chad.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: CopiumAddict2018, RedCarpet, Rimaxtis and 17 others
following no longer sounds like a word :feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, MOGMASTER69, poontang68 and 1 other person
After you gain decent ammount of followers you can also put your pictures in vsco and then put the link of it to your ig bio if it too cringey for you to like/follow random people

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Chadethnic101
My Instagram is terrible, I have one good pic only 180 followers (of which 100 I brought lol)
And I follow 300- I really don't use it much I find using it regularly posting stories etc ruins my mental health tbh.

But you gotta nowadays, I plan to travel and hadn't even considered this... However I'm good looking (rated here so no delusion) but people hardly ever followe back, and I hardly get many followers...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rimaxtis, Sigmapsycho, subhuman incel and 4 others
Your math is fucked up you dum dum

1k+ followers is cope.
I always see people mirin GL people with few followers.
It automatically shows you are talking to less people and girls think they have a higher chance so they bother investing time.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: try2beme, Sigmapsycho, subhuman incel and 8 others

Why do this?

What you need

Very simple stuff:
  • Internet connection
  • PC
Creating your account

1) Unique username

• john.doe
  • johndoe
  • john_doe
  • j.doe

2) Name

3) Profile picture

4) Bio

The method

Goal

• 100+ likes per post

• Repeat everyday

Posting

Other important stuff

Good luck everyone!
Good thread, will use.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
1k+ followers is cope.
It automatically shows you are talking to less people and girls think they have a higher chance so they bother investing time.
Just don't be popular theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arvenas, CopiumAddict2018, Sigmapsycho and 5 others
However I'm good looking (rated here so no delusion)
Hmm, that sounds like an overstatement, I recall seeing your side profile and you weren’t all that tbh.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: LowTrust, Danish_Retard, subhuman incel and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
It's all cope. Even if you have 1000+ followers you are not gonna pull girls if you aren't Chad. Plus, normal people have jobs and so on, can't show off 24/7 on IG. There is no shortcut, celebrities DM non celebrity girls, we simply can't compete in that field with our 1000 followers and our boring life.

• +1
Reactions: squeaky chair, CopiumAddict2018, Oueyy and 11 others
1k+ followers is cope.
This is especially true for likes

The lower the likes the more girls think they have a chance

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and AlexBrown84
πŸ—‘β›ΉπŸΎ

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Toth's thot
A nigga like me can post these pics as slides then post on my story a pic of me in first class on Qatar airways.

Just have interesting life and sporadically post it. Don’t post every last thing you do cuz then you’ll be a try hard

And how is this an Instagram guide and you didn’t mention story highlights?

And none of this matters if you don’t do stuff worth posting

Attachments

• F33D39B7-F6E6-44FC-8217-B613D1F73CA6.jpeg
    F33D39B7-F6E6-44FC-8217-B613D1F73CA6.jpeg
    584.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 3DDC1646-D66F-4DE5-98F6-6DE3CABF0431.jpeg
    3DDC1646-D66F-4DE5-98F6-6DE3CABF0431.jpeg
    492.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 2AD5E027-C4FD-45C5-BAF0-F7899FE6FFA7.jpeg
    2AD5E027-C4FD-45C5-BAF0-F7899FE6FFA7.jpeg
    624.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 8262891B-68D8-499C-AD52-7B5B80C522E3.jpeg
    8262891B-68D8-499C-AD52-7B5B80C522E3.jpeg
    536.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 17DDE6D4-1A5C-4589-86E8-9D9BAF674B24.jpeg
    17DDE6D4-1A5C-4589-86E8-9D9BAF674B24.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • DE9346E8-89B2-4EFA-A6B6-F2D5990D9C83.jpeg
    DE9346E8-89B2-4EFA-A6B6-F2D5990D9C83.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, Toth's thot and Deleted member 9779
And how is this an Instagram guide and you didn’t mention story highlights?
I did mention it though

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and MOGMASTER69
I did mention it though
I only read the first few sentences 😝

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Toth's thot
1k+ followers is cope.
No that’s how men think not women.

High follower count is needed for preselection.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, CopiumAddict2018, subhuman incel and 11 others
No that’s how men think not women.

High follower count is needed for preselection.
I have heard women saying "oh and he only has 200< followers" as a good thing.
Preselection might boost average looking dudes' SMV though.

• Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend
Purged all the people not following back. I’d planned to post some gym stuff now and then start following gym people but you think I should follow first and post when I’ve got my numbers up so more engagement?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MOGMASTER69, ShowerMaxxing and AlexBrown84
Purged all the people not following back. I’d planned to post some gym stuff now and then start following gym people but you think I should follow first and post when I’ve got my numbers up so more engagement?
Just answered you on Discord (y)

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Nigga made this thread yesterday when i deleted my instagram acc

• So Sad
I think I am gonna need phenibut to be able to follow this guide :feelsrope:

• JFL
I think I am gonna need phenibut to be able to follow this guide :feelsrope:
Funny how? I am serious man, I get so anxious when following people I know, I couldn’t even imagine following randoms…

:feelsbadman:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman incel, vaninskybird, helpmegod and 1 other person

Why do this?

What you need

Very simple stuff:
  • Internet connection
  • PC
Creating your account

1) Unique username

• john.doe
  • johndoe
  • john_doe
  • j.doe

2) Name

3) Profile picture

4) Bio

The method

Goal

• 100+ likes per post

• Repeat everyday

Posting

Other important stuff

Good luck everyone!
could someone help me with nfollowers. i downloaded it and it keeps rescanning my account and not showing me the dashboard. i have 2700 and i follow 2100 so maybe it's too much??

• +1
Funny how? I am serious man, I get so anxious when following people I know, I couldn’t even imagine following randoms…

:feelsbadman:
fair. social media makes it less scary though they are less likely to make fun of you vs irl

• +1
I have heard women saying "oh and he only has 200< followers" as a good thing.
Preselection might boost average looking dudes' SMV though.
yeah but those women have 10k + anyway

• +1

Why do this?

What you need

Very simple stuff:
  • Internet connection
  • PC
Creating your account

1) Unique username

• john.doe
  • johndoe
  • john_doe
  • j.doe

2) Name

3) Profile picture

4) Bio

The method

Goal

• 100+ likes per post

• Repeat everyday

Posting

Other important stuff

Good luck everyone!
Whats the point of this if you don't look like chad.:feelswhy:

But still, good thread :feelsgood:

could someone help me with nfollowers. i downloaded it and it keeps rescanning my account and not showing me the dashboard. i have 2700 and i follow 2100 so maybe it's too much??
WTF?! You have almost 3k followers and still want more? Why can’t you be satisfied with what you have nigga? 🀬

I would kill for half of your followers :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, vaninskybird and jesuischriste
most of them are foids i vaguely know

also, my ratio is horrible

2.7k followers to 1.9k following

WTF?! You have almost 3k followers and still want more? Why can’t you be satisfied with what you have nigga? 🀬

I would kill for half of your followers :feelswah:

• +1
most of them are foids i vaguely know

also, my ratio is horrible

2.7k followers to 1.9k following
Cope, that ratio is alright, super high ratio makes you look like a tryhard that doesn’t actually have friends anyway.

• +1
Reactions: yoyoyo, Danish_Retard, subhuman incel and 4 others
Also you could just DM them your pic outside Instagram, it's safer this way than having your profile sent to your irls by an angry incel

• +1
Cope, that ratio is alright, super high ratio makes you look like a tryhard that doesn’t actually have friends anyway.
what do i do them

it's pretty nt idk where to go from there

• +1
Gym stuff is death sentence - only post that as stories or in ur highlight reel. Show body off in NT beach or pool pics

• +1
Reactions: Sny, subhuman incel, MOGMASTER69 and 3 others
Gym stuff is death sentence - only post that as stories or in ur highlight reel. Show body off in NT beach or pool pics
Yes that’s the decision I made. I’ll be at the beach with about 15 friends for spring break in like 2 hours gonna get some pics for sure

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel, MOGMASTER69, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
why is death sentence ? i mean if u have a good physique is fine
Shirtlessatgym

for example thats me, and i always post my roids, meals, training, inspiration, im injured so is harder train to me right now but even injured in looking for that mens physique monster physique, everything i post is about fitness, whats wrong ???

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Descender, subhuman incel and ShowerMaxxing