Average height of young female white zoomer

T

theblackestofpills

Banned
The average height of a young, white female is easily 5'5.5 - 5'6.

5'7 and 5'8 is also a very common height for young white females.

5'9 and 5'10 are not that uncommon either. Especially 5'9.

I'd say 5'11+ is when it starts to become uncommon.

Average young white male zoomer is definitely 5'10.5 from my observations.

But being brutally honest and I'm not joking, if you are below 5'10 as a male, it's so brutal.

Literally so brutal...

Like even 5'10 is brutal as there's 6'0+ zoomers walking around in groups at times.

And shoe lifts are only effective for guys who are 6'0+ barefoot.

So if your a 6'0 male reading this, order a pair of shoe lifts and deviate as far as you possibly can from the mean which is 5'10.5.

I believe 6'1.5 is the beginning of tall but may be considered tallish quite a bit. 6'2 is the real beginning of tall.

As for the 5'9 and below guys, get LL asap. Heights that are below 5'10 indicate to women that you are genetically inferior and feminine.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and MaxillaMaxing
LL won't help guys under 5'9, I would say if your barefoot height is below 6'3 get LL and lifts asap.

• +1
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing and Deleted member 6128
My sister is 5'5 (165 cm)

LL won't help guys under 5'9, I would say if your barefoot height is below 6'3 get LL and lifts asap.
Insane bs cope, face is king.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25667 and the BULL
  • JFL
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing
at 185 cms - HTN face you're already king of the district - zone
185 cms chadlite is king of the city
Well yes for sure a 185cm is decent. It will by no means be a mogger height it will go very well with a htn face.

Most of the zoomers I see are in range of 178 - 182

I can't cope with heightpill as a manlet. Literally want to rope or just rot inside

LL is unironically only worth it when you're already 6ft because the medically recommended MAXIMUM amount of height gain 3 inches. If your are are like 5'8-5'9 you'll only be like 5'11-6ft by the end of it.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
LL is unironically only worth it when you're already 6ft because the medically recommended MAXIMUM amount of height gain 3 inches. If your are are like 5'8-5'9 you'll only be like 5'11-6ft by the end of it.
3 inches is for one bone. If you do two like femur and tibia 3 inches each you will get 6. Still won't save anyone under 5'9.

Yes white girls are tall but white men aren't that much taller. White women are ok with a minimal height difference as that is normal for their race

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Been saying this height is everything