The average height is not 5'9, i literally proved it

NO RETARD I WAS 5'9.5 MINIMUM WALKING HEIGHT OUTSIDE, I KNOW HOW MUCH AN INCH TALLER IS BECAUSE I'M AROUND PEOPLE AN INCH TALLER/SHORTER THAN ME MOST OF THE FUCKING TIME WHICH MEANS I ALSO KNOW IF THEY'RE ABOVE AN INCH TALLER AND THAT'S WHAT I BASE IT ON. I ALSO GOT VERY CLOSE TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE TO BE ACCURATE. I WILL RECORD NEXT TIME TO SHUT YOU RETARDS UP ONCE AND FOR ALL.
Are you mentally challenged?

You being 5’9.5 in your muh ultra boosts (not even true btw they only boost 1.2 so you’d be 5’9.2) means absolutely nothing. The average flat shoe like vans/converse literally adds 0.6 inches and normie shoes that aren’t flat like af1s, jordans, running shoes, etc will add about 1 inch. Then there’s the category of manlet certified shoes which add 1.4-1.6 inches and that includes most air maxes, boots, and platform shoes.

So every person you walk by is on avg getting like a 0.8 inch boost and even more if they’re an insecure guy under 6 ft. So your ultraboosts basically just make you go AT BEST from 5’8->5’8.4 if you factor in everyone else’s shoes.

Also unless your comparing heights in a mirror it’s very hard to actually tell how much taller or shorter the other person is.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Accelerator and HTN_Mentalcel
@JohnDoe
@HTN_Mentalcel
@ElTruecel

manlet bros, why are you wasting time argueing about a framelet leftist goy's height instead of spending it slaying 4'11 goblinas at your local bars :Comfy:

Last edited:
You're 5'7 and change, get ye gone
Nope I literally own a stadiometer boyo, my height is 100% accurate. Your the one who’s prolly 5’7 and change

@JohnDoe
@HTN_Mentalcel
@EITrucel

manlets bros, why are you wasting time agueing about a framelet leftist goy's height instead of spening it slaying 4'11 goblinas at your local bars :Comfy:
There's no goblinas in the UK, america has so many 5'0 latinas, we have uhh nothing really. i swear eve nthe curry zoomer foids here are 5'4-5'5 on average.

Nope I literally own a stadiometer boyo, my height is 100% accurate. Your the one who’s prolly 5’7 and change
Measured by doctors and ohspital multiple times last year, alwasy 5'9 or 5'8 measured. not american so actually measured at 172.5 or 173.

True, Im a legit 5,10 barefoot and i feel dead average and sometimes short here in my uni and city, (Im from south america) What makes me angry the most is when i see a person walking in my opposite direction and im like ''That subhuman looks short af i heightmog him'', And as soon as he passes next to me, He is like half a head taller than me lol

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Measured by doctors and ohspital multiple times last year, alwasy 5'9 or 5'8 measured. not american so actually measured at 172.5 or 173.
“5’9”
173 is 5’8.11
172.5 is 5’7.9

You’re actually incredibly low iq ngl. Unless your doctors appointments are at midnight, that would mean your night height is around 5’7.5-5’7.75. Jfl

• +1
Reactions: greywind
Lol am 6'2 and getting mogged to moon and back in north india

“5’9”
173 is 5’8.11
172.5 is 5’7.9

You’re actually incredibly low iq ngl. Unless your doctors appointments are at midnight, that would mean your night height is around 5’7.5-5’7.75. Jfl
172.5 is not '5'7 you monkey nigger brain, copy pasting google numbers, fuck yourself ape. I'm literally 5'9 morning height, you can't go down to 5'7 throughout the day.

If you are actually measured as 172.5-173cm then your actually more like 5'8 and yes, That would be below average in 2024

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
If you are actually measured as 172.5-173cm then your actually more like 5'8 and yes, That would be below average in 2024
Yes i've said many times i am 5'8. I walk around 5'9.5 and still eternally mogged.

I will be 174 easily once i fix my spine which is fucked up for years now and my posture is like quasimodo. Easy 174 SOON. Then i will put 2 inch lifts and be 5'11,

I have posted my full body pics a lot of times , am 6'2 at night, and 190 at morning, but i always count night height

Yes i've said many times i am 5'8. I walk around 5'9.5 and still eternally mogged.
well yeah everyone wears shoes what’d you expect

• +1
Reactions: hello12344
well yeah everyone wears shoes what’d you expect
But if the average height of men is 5'9 i shouldn't be mogged, average guy wears normal traines so should be 5'10 at best, there should be no real difference betwee them and me but there is.

172.5 is not '5'7 you monkey nigger brain, copy pasting google numbers, fuck yourself ape. I'm literally 5'9 morning height, you can't go down to 5'7 throughout the day.

first of all it is 5’7.9 that’s just a fact idk what to tell you. I’m not the one who said ur 172.5 you are. Idk when your doctors appointments are, but here they’re general midday so you would prolly shrink even more before night that’s all I’m saying.

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
I have posted my full body pics a lot of times , am 6'2 at night, and 190 at morning, but i always count night height
so you're telling me brahmins are 6'4 giants north india and rest of country are 5'4 dalits? :forcedsmile:

first of all it is 5’7.9 that’s just a fact idk what to tell you. I’m not the one who said ur 172.5 you are. Idk when your doctors appointments are, but here they’re general midday so you would prolly shrink even more before night that’s all I’m saying.
Total cope, i wake up 5'9, no chance i am 5'7.9 or 5'7 anything even before bed.

nvm ESL moment

Total cope, i wake up 5'9, no chance i am 5'7.9 or 5'7 anything even before bed.
WTF R U TALKING ABOUT UR THE ONE WHO SAID UR 172.5 CM. ALL I DID WAS CONVERT IT TO FT AND INCHES U UTTER FUCKING RETARD.

your iq is actually incredibly low idk what to say

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and mirrormogger
most bbcs are short?
5’5 BBCs have a roster meanwhile any other 5’5 guy of any ethnic group is on suicide watch besides latinos

BBC is law, I witness it everyday

No i mean ,that their are a lot more 6'2 people here than it should be ,

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
5’5 BBCs have a roster meanwhile any other 5’5 guy of any ethnic group is on suicide watch besides latinos
it's aura mostly, knew a 5'2 13 year old who managed to have sex with a white girl, hes fat like a ball. but if you're able to fuck a weird stupid bitch then go ahead. he deffo luced out

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
it's aura mostly, knew a 5'2 13 year old who managed to have sex with a white girl, hes fat like a ball. but if you're able to fuck a weird stupid bitch then go ahead. he deffo luced out
BBCs cannot be incels unless they’re autistic/urkcel

when im in migrant areas i height mog everyone. When im in inner city i get mogged 24/7
Yeah this an actual fair point, as a legitimate 5’9 I’m tallish in certain places like the grocery story, mall, etc.

But if you go to any decent price gym or a university gym at 5 PM, the height mogs are actually brutal on a whole other level Jesus. Avg height in a setting like that is easily 5’11 ngl. All the turbomanlet gymcels only come past 8 PM so 5’8-5’10 guys just get brutally eviscerated at 5 pm.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
Are you mentally challenged?

You being 5’9.5 in your muh ultra boosts (not even true btw they only boost 1.2 so you’d be 5’9.2) means absolutely nothing. The average flat shoe like vans/converse literally adds 0.6 inches and normie shoes that aren’t flat like af1s, jordans, running shoes, etc will add about 1 inch. Then there’s the category of manlet certified shoes which add 1.4-1.6 inches and that includes most air maxes, boots, and platform shoes.

So every person you walk by is on avg getting like a 0.8 inch boost and even more if they’re an insecure guy under 6 ft. So your ultraboosts basically just make you go AT BEST from 5’8->5’8.4 if you factor in everyone else’s shoes.

Also unless your comparing heights in a mirror it’s very hard to actually tell how much taller or shorter the other person is.
Even if i were to accept your meme math, i still should not be mogged more than inch but i was. Just stop your cope. If i have to look up to see their eyes.. i mean it's pretty fucking obvious when someone standing rightn ext to you is taller than you.

WTF R U TALKING ABOUT UR THE ONE WHO SAID UR 172.5 CM. ALL I DID WAS CONVERT IT TO FT AND INCHES U UTTER FUCKING RETARD.

your iq is actually incredibly low idk what to say
No you are jsut a dravidian 90 IQ nigger who needs to kill himself, i am 5'9 morning height, that's allthere is to it. Go jump off a bridge monkey

what model of ultra boosts i wear the 1.0s
Not sure, they're custom porsche edition, been quite a few years since i bought them. The heel is quite big, no way it's only 1 or 1.2 inches imo, has to be 1.5.

if it makes you feel any worse 6'0 is still incel height

5'10 is average young womens height

I don’t care

made a thread similar to this too a while ago, I could slay if I wasn't a 5'9 manlet too.

Yeah this an actual fair point, as a legitimate 5’9 I’m tallish in certain places like the grocery story, mall, etc.

But if you go to any decent price gym or a university gym at 5 PM, the height mogs are actually brutal on a whole other level Jesus. Avg height in a setting like that is easily 5’11 ngl. All the turbomanlet gymcels only come past 8 PM so 5’8-5’10 guys just get brutally eviscerated at 5 pm.
you little homo, how dare you reply to my shit and not even rep it

is it over being 5'9 barefoot in the evening?

I'm 5'8.5'' and fraud to 5'11'' with shoes and inserts and get IOIs regularly from MTBs and sometimes HTBs when I go out, and they're mostly similar height to myself. That's in Amsterdam where the average height is significantly higher than in other places. I'm gymmaxxed HTN tho, but yeah wish I was 6'1' at least jfl :lul:

• +1
Reactions: gonions
If i have to look up to see their eyes.. i mean it's pretty fucking obvious when someone standing rightn ext to you is taller than you.
It's not though that's the thing. Shit like frame, eye level( how big your forehead is) are actually giga important

yep 5'10-5'11 is the realistic average. I am 5'9 and I'm within the average range here (Canada) but a bit shorter.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe