The average height is not 5'9, i literally proved it

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

I just went out and counted the amount of people who were taller than me, both men and women to get a good estimate of the average height. The latest studies show that the average male height is 5'9 and the female height 5'4. This is COMPLETE BULLSHIT. Do we care about the height of 70 year old men and women who had no nutrition in their teen years? NO!

From my results, the average young mans height in the UK is 5'10.5-5'11, The average womans height is closer to the statistic, it was 5'4-5'5 but i can safely say there are an abnormal amount of young women who are taller than 5'5. I saw way too many 5'6-5'8 girls.
Wtf???? how am i supposed to go outside as a 5'8 manlet and get mogged by most men and a lot of girls too. For the record i am 5'8 evening/night height and was wearing ultraboosts that give me 1.5-1.7" height boost. So i was 5'9.5 walking around height.

In short - It's fucking over for manlets below 5'11 barefoot night height. If you aren't waking up in the morning at 6'0 it's absolutely suifuel. You can't prove me wrong on this, i went out and counted about 50 people, men and women and it's over.
@SecularIslamist Stay away from the norf, only height moggers over here. :feelsrope: btw gotheightmogged by a curry girl too.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Ronny, ReadBooksEveryday, ingram33 and 18 others
Doesn’t apply to BBC

my results says the average male height is 5”6

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, UZB_Strebl, Imretarded? and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, datboijj and butterworld
it doesn't matter what the true average is, what matters is the average for guys who are getting pussy, and so yeah 5'10/11 is from my observation the average height for those guys.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, zura, TechnoBoss and 4 others
I will have to record next time because you retards aren't going to believe me otherwise. Hopefully the BBCs don't beat me up because they see me recording :ogre:

didnt read

i get plenty of girls at 5'9.5 in a taller country than uk

its ur face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, Ryan, irkedphaggot and 8 others
I just went out and counted the amount of people who were taller than me, both men and women to get a good estimate of the average height. The latest studies show that the average male height is 5'9 and the female height 5'4. This is COMPLETE BULLSHIT. Do we care about the height of 70 year old men and women who had no nutrition in their teen years? NO!

From my results, the average young mans height in the UK is 5'10.5-5'11, The average womans height is closer to the statistic, it was 5'4-5'5 but i can safely say there are an abnormal amount of young women who are taller than 5'5. I saw way too many 5'6-5'8 girls.
Wtf???? how am i supposed to go outside as a 5'8 manlet and get mogged by most men and a lot of girls too. For the record i am 5'8 evening/night height and was wearing ultraboosts that give me 1.5-1.7" height boost. So i was 5'9.5 walking around height.

In short - It's fucking over for manlets below 5'11 barefoot night height. If you aren't waking up in the morning at 6'0 it's absolutely suifuel. You can't prove me wrong on this, i went out and counted about 50 people, men and women and it's over.
@SecularIslamist Stay away from the norf, only height moggers over here. :feelsrope: btw gotheightmogged by a curry girl too.
Schizo ramblings. As a 5'9cel with shitty posture most dudes around my age range are roughly the same height.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Veym, Autismcel and 2 others
didnt read

its ur face
this isn't about face, i'm talking height. North UK is height mogger central. I see school kids every day who mog me by 2 inches atleast. It's brootal.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
uk is manlet central

• +1
Reactions: lwlaiet060920, mirrormogger and HTN_Mentalcel
Schizo ramblings. As a 5'9cel with shitty posture most dudes around my age range are roughly the same height.
no they're not, stop coping. Unless you live in India.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Swarthy Knight
IMG 3532

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: plukee, dna_cel, Imretarded? and 4 others
You are likely comparing your eye level height with their top of head heights

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Scarface756, dna_cel and 4 others
Over for my 5’10.5 ass

Height mog is cope face is law after 5’7.5 barefoot

• +1
Reactions: plukee
You are likely comparing your eye level height with their top of head heights
buddy i'm not new to the blackpill or being a manlet, i know what height people are from eye level to head level. Their eye level being very visibly above mine shows me what i need to know. I can estimate an inch or two quite easily, anything more and not even worth.

• Hmm...
Reactions: IvanTheSpaceBiker
5'7.5 barefoot is INVISIBLE.
In netherlands, not something to kill yourself over anywhere that’s not Northern Europe and I’m sure not UK

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and JohnDoe
Jfl at u thinking ur estimations of people’s heights are accurate. Unless you went out with a stadiometer and measured all of them barefoot I don’t wanna hear it. 5’9.5-10 is prolly avg height. 5’11 is wild

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: greywind, dna_cel, kiyopon and 5 others
i'm going to make a video series over 2-4 weeks of every day filming peoples height and then contact the people who made those studies and prove them wrong. IF they refuse i will publish results on social media and let everyone know HEIGHT MOGGERS roam the streets of England, MORE SUIFUEL for the few manlets in the uk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, TheBiggestIncelEver, raleqtambrobret and 1 other person
Jfl at u thinking ur estimations of people’s heights are accurate. Unless you went out with a stadiometer and measured all of them barefoot I don’t wanna hear it. 5’9.5-10 is prolly avg height. 5’11 is wild
NO RETARD I WAS 5'9.5 MINIMUM WALKING HEIGHT OUTSIDE, I KNOW HOW MUCH AN INCH TALLER IS BECAUSE I'M AROUND PEOPLE AN INCH TALLER/SHORTER THAN ME MOST OF THE FUCKING TIME WHICH MEANS I ALSO KNOW IF THEY'RE ABOVE AN INCH TALLER AND THAT'S WHAT I BASE IT ON. I ALSO GOT VERY CLOSE TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE TO BE ACCURATE. I WILL RECORD NEXT TIME TO SHUT YOU RETARDS UP ONCE AND FOR ALL.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and raleqtambrobret
You show me the proof buddy, that is the only picture where it allegedly shows he's 5'8 and the guy next to him is probably a troll or fraud anyways. Where is the proof he's 5'8 or anywhere near? 5'5 destiny should rope the jew dick sucking scumbag
actually in that pic he's supposed to bel ike 5'9.5 because the guy on the left is 5'8, don't tell me that turbomanlet destiny is 5'9.5

You show me the proof buddy, that is the only picture where it allegedly shows he's 5'8 and the guy next to him is probably a troll or fraud anyways. Where is the proof he's 5'8 or anywhere near? 5'5 destiny should rope the jew dick sucking scumbag
actually in that pic he's supposed to bel ike 5'9.5 I because the guy on the left is 5'8, don't tell me that turbomanlet destiny is 5'9.5
I showed you like 5 pics. Destiny is just a true framecel and has the worst frame on a man so he looks way smaller. He’s about 5’8

• JFL
It's probably lowered by amount of Mexican men.

Actually, wikipedia gives average for non-hispanic whites and it's 5'10.

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
I showed you like 5 pics. Destiny is just a true framecel and has the worst frame on a man so he looks way smaller. He’s about 5’8
you showed me one, that pic with that guy standing on the left on the grass, where are the other pics with oher guys who are confirmeda certain height??

It's probably lowered by amount of Mexican men.

Actually, wikipedia gives average for non-hispanic whites and it's 5'10.
i didn't count old men for obvious reasons. There are no hispanic men here, no latinas or latinos, barely any gooks or nips, a decent amount of chinks but they are not outside at night. Average height for young white + black men is 5'11 i'm sure of it now.
I will test daytime to soee if there's any variance in the results. Perhaps the turbomanlets are hiding at night and only the moggers come out at night like owls?

• JFL
you showed me one, that pic with that guy standing on the left on the grass, where are the other pics with oher guys who are confirmeda certain height??

• WTF
Reactions: JohnDoe
i'm going to make a video series over 2-4 weeks of every day filming peoples height and then contact the people who made those studies and prove them wrong. IF they refuse i will publish results on social media and let everyone know HEIGHT MOGGERS roam the streets of England, MORE SUIFUEL for the few manlets in the uk
Thaats retarded because most zoomers wear thick insoles

• +1
Reactions: truecel12
maybe you add 2 inches to your height like most normies so it’s actually 5’8

• +1
Reactions: Dream99
Valid if you walk around and measure their height with either a whole ass stadiometer or a tape measure + something to flatten the top of their head. Anything else is cope jfl

I’m like 5’8.9 evening height close to 5’9.5 morning and I am perceived as 5’10 by most people I meet.

• JFL
Yes, only height of the men competing matters. Aka 16-40 yo. Also, extreme manlets should be eliminated AKA 5'6 and below, since they are not even competing. They prob just rot at home. Then the median of remaining ppl should be the AVG!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and JohnDoe

>5'9 guy larps as 5'11
a tale as old as time. But very surprising destiny is 5'8, i still don't believe it. I still think these retards are either in on it or low IQ and can't measure correctly. Destiny is the same height as me? This is very unsettling.

Yes, only height of the men competing matters. Aka 16-40 yo. Also, extreme manlets should be eliminated AKA 5'6 and below, since they are not even competing. They prob just rot at home. Then the median of remaining ppl should be the AVG!
Correct

Valid if you walk around and measure their height with either a whole ass stadiometer or a tape measure + something to flatten the top of their head. Anything else is cope jfl

I’m like 5’8.9 evening height close to 5’9.5 morning and I am perceived as 5’10 by most people I meet.
You're 5'7 and change, get ye gone

Fuck if i got more than 5 hours sleep and didn't have the diet of starving african i would be 5'11 minimum. I would then wear 2" lifts and mog 90% of men. BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTAL

• JFL
@HTN_Mentalcel explain your reacts right now or get ye gone golem.

@HTN_Mentalcel explain your reacts right now or get ye gone golem.
Im 5"11.5 and i legit get called tall in the uk, not often im not seen as the tall guy but their is a small halo.

didnt read

its ur face
why do you seethe anytime there's a discussion about height lol

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall